India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

ariya ss updated pg 29 (Page 29)

unishaz IF-Sizzlerz
unishaz
unishaz

Posted: 23 July 2017 at 5:30am | IP Logged
  Sameer and Ariya were in tension and very much in apprehension. They were very much in confusion where they will go as both circumstances are very crucial and urgent and needed to be attended urgently and have no idea where to go first and given priority. Riya composes herself and ask rathore and arjun to go to hospital and she will go to police station for further enquiry. Samjun were amazed to see her composure and went further and all the team members were shocked to see them so much worried for Riya's family. Ayesha volunteered to go with Riya and ordered others to do the paperwork. Riya rushed to the station to see into the case. she was worried for her dadu and dadi but she knew Samjun were there to look after it, Her main concern was her brother now as she knew he will never do something that can harm others and also can take care of himself. Samjun came to hospital and enquired with doctors about the situation of dadu. he had a mild attack but could have been fatal. here Riya reached station and looked for the person responsible for the station. she went ahead and asked S.I. ashok kumar about the case but he denied to inform her. ashok being a new comer didn't knew about RSK so when a constable tried to inform him, she stopped him and said, "agar ek pariwar ka sadasya ek dusre sadasya k barei mein janna chahe toh apka farz banta hai ki aap unhe inform kare. kanoon mein kahi nahi likkha hai ki ek member dusre k barei main na jaane.aap apni duty kijiye aur humein humari." when the S I tried to interrupt, she informed, "agar ek member ko nahi bata sakte toh atleast apne superior ya colleague ko toh bol sakte hai. do you know to whom you 're speaking." ashok smirked a crook smile and said, "a civil" . she replied, "Riya Singh Khurana, Deputy commissioner of police. ETF chief and business tycoon. grand daughter of rudra dev singh khurana founder of khurana group of industries." all the color  drained off the ashok and stuttered. she never wanted to show off her designation but this moron called for it. she further instructed him to give off all the details of the case and got to know that there is a case filed for forgery which was not possible as all the files have to be signed by her for any further process and she didn't signed any. dadu and Aryan didn't know of that clause when riya became the legal owner of the company the clause was added by her for such cases.

she mentally patted herself for adding such clause after she became of an age and went to her suv and brought the copy of the document and presented the one for proof and got  aryan out of jail;and proved him innocent and also produced the genuineness of the proof. she filed against the person who filed the case and also put the charge of harrassment on them. she didn't charge much on them but made sure they know that they messed with wrong person and took details of the person. she ordered S I to not inform the person of the failure and suspended him for a week and if he did such blunder she would be forced to take further against him. she made herself clear to the charge. all the person watching her were proud of her fast thinking. ayesha looked proud to be her protegee. they all drove to hospital with the news and were relived to know dadu is out of danger and conscious and riya vowed to destroy the one that threatened her family. rudra was proud of her. she pulled her sources and took the whole bio data of the company that were their rivals and all the illegal works that they veiled in their companies were out. the company owner's son was her match brought by her dadu and when got rejected they faced some down fall but now this mess brought them to ground. the name that exposed them were in wraps and never came out but the rivals were taught their lesson.

during this whole scenario arjun stood as rock by her side and sameer to contributed to them. rudra regretted his decision but could do nothing about it as riya was far gone from hearing any reasoning. but still she was there for them. arjun could see the longing for each other but could do nothing to bridge their gap that time have brought in them,

sorry guyz for delay as i was busy with my studies. see ya later. hope you like it.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Pri_starssangeethbalaAayat.ariya14armishraruhi1985sheetalprincessdivyaShanafrrinku95..juhi..Mdmadonashah10zubiya92cuteariyaLOVE.GOLD

LOVE.GOLD IF-Sizzlerz
LOVE.GOLD
LOVE.GOLD

Posted: 23 July 2017 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Loved it Unisha dear 
Awesome update  
Riya is really a mentally strong person  
She saved her brother & supported her Dadu too 
I think now her family will understand her liking towards Arjun  
those idiots are suppose to rot in jail  
Lets see what happens next 
Thanks for the PM  
Continue soon Smile
Aayat.ariya14 Senior Member
Aayat.ariya14
Aayat.ariya14

Posted: 23 July 2017 at 5:47am | IP Logged
hey plz pm me... btw mujhe ye story shuru se padhna padega coz ur late updt...
zubiya92 IF-Sizzlerz
zubiya92
zubiya92

Posted: 23 July 2017 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Nice update
Cont soon
Shanafr IF-Rockerz
Shanafr
Shanafr

Posted: 23 July 2017 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Loveit
Cont soon
..juhi.. IF-Rockerz
..juhi..
..juhi..

Posted: 23 July 2017 at 9:22am | IP Logged
nice update!!
Aayat.ariya14 Senior Member
Aayat.ariya14
Aayat.ariya14

Posted: 23 July 2017 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
at last, i read all ur updts ... it's a very nyc story yaar... so why r u didn't pay attention 2 it??? plz do updt regularly... nd pm me when u give updt plz??
princessdivya Goldie
princessdivya
princessdivya

Posted: 23 July 2017 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Awesome update

Go to top