Rishabala OS : Hijack - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by rg0782

This was a hell funny as well as superb os...
From the beginning, I don't find anything wrong in RK refusing to help Madhu...afterall it helped them to get together for a lifetime...
but one thing I did not understand...Madhu went to Trishna and told her dukhbhari katha...bt she should have atleast thought that may be RK is married??? She had taken a huge risk... i guess RK is always meant to be single until and unless he meets his Madhubala..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Madhu is such an actress...actually she reminds me of my sister-in-law...who told me something like this when she was angry on my bro...πŸ˜ƒ
Their fights were too cute and funfilled yaar...madhu is defo mad...she kept on irritating the poor RK...Even the air hostess took Madhu's side...bechara...
So now the real drama starts, the HIJACK!!! At first from tht name I thought u meant how madhu hijacked RK's heartπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but now I get u really meant the word...waise what I said,m Madhu has done it..Isn't it??
Oh Gid...this Mukund was so seedha sadha in the show and kuku keeps on depicting him as womanizer, or psycho, or negative...and the negative one, Sultan😑😑...kuku keeps on gungan gaaing of his...good brother, good brother-in-law...hmphhh...😳
Finally Rishbala coming close...how sweet...
RK is so caring...Madhu should have married him immediately...Their convos were really πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Again mukund came for getting bajaoed...the leader of the gang was really good, he helped Rishbala out of the trouble named Mukund...now kuku will say that the leader's name was Sultan...wasn't it kuku dear????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
RK got shot...Hey bhagwan rakshaa karna uski..Madhu be ready with khoon...πŸ˜†
Finally they meet each others' parents...Oh my my Trish also there!! 
oho!!! the way Rishabh gave her back was so damn good...so finally they will be getting married...
So again the plane???? But thank god he came to be with his shaadi-se-pehle-pregnant wife...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This Rishbala is mad about babies yaar...go quickly finish ur reception and quickly have a baby...show mein yaar aaisaa hi hona chahiye tha...waise bhi RK kaam pe to  jaata hai nahi..then he should put the time he is in home to some use...
All over it was really a fantastic os...expecting more works like this from u...thnks for pm and tk cre...😊😊

LOL tht wa sso funny and cute... thanks hun for commenting...

the thing, if RK turned out to be married... then it wud make him an even more of a villain to Trishna na? married man seducing an innocent girl? I bet Madhu wished he was marriedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okay... I gotta admit... the leader is SultanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that is the reason I made the other guy Mukund... i had thought of revealing Sultan's name... but hijackers are very careful about their identity right? hence didnt mention the nameπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Hey on my defense... Mukund was a sweetheart in Raabta... just that, I can't see Mukund elder to RK... hence when an guy elder to RK is required I go to Sultan... otherwise I go to MukundπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
I give up
I don't have any more words of praise for you now ! 😳
πŸ€— the best I have read till now!
unique! loved it !
can u please pm me the next time u update anything ? 😳
thanks!
lovely OS..
thanks for pm dear,,
Originally posted by book.worm

LOL tht wa sso funny and cute... thanks hun for commenting...

the thing, if RK turned out to be married... then it wud make him an even more of a villain to Trishna na? married man seducing an innocent girl? I bet Madhu wished he was marriedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Okay... I gotta admit... the leader is SultanπŸ˜† that is the reason I made the other guy Mukund... i had thought of revealing Sultan's name... but hijackers are very careful about their identity right? hence didnt mention the nameπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Hey on my defense... Mukund was a sweetheart in Raabta... just that, I can't see Mukund elder to RK... hence when an guy elder to RK is required I go to Sultan... otherwise I go to MukundπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I knew he was sultan...yup the hijackers won't reveal their identity...good point...
In the show Mukund was a chocolaty boy and sultan was rough and tough so i guess U should go on making him elder...
And yaa Mukku was sweetheart in Raabta but watch Sultan he is more than sweet heart in Kiss, soulmate, this one, Dancing, so ????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Another one on ur defence, Tum Mere ho..Sultan is kameena there...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
IT WAS MINDBLOWING .so cute
😊 awesome os😊 u r a fabulous writer yaar ❀️
What a wonderful OS. Most of it had me cracking up. Love how a joke can turn into something far more meaningful. Great job.
very cute n lovely OS...pleasantly surprised to see madhu's bold avataar...n loved their fights n convo in the plane and later saw rk's protective side during the hijack n mukku's moves towards madhu...loved the trishna part n in the end rk pretending in front of madhu's parents...the happy happy..lovey dovey ending...thoroughly enjoyed it...
Awesome OS 😊
Loved it very much😳
Awesome πŸ‘
Loved it sooo much πŸ˜ƒ