Bound by Blood, ek Alag love-story.(KR+SS FF) *Updated Ch5* - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago

okay, so the first chapter of my FanFic... thank you sooo much for reading the prologue and giving positive comments..😊 Am looking forward to what you have to say for this one aswell.. Please do give your views and comments, would really love the long ones...😊

This chapter is dedicated to my sister, Asmi. Love u jaanu, for having blind faith in me..I'll try not to kill anyone..😛
And a special thanks to Kash and Kishi for being so supportive..😊you guys are the sweethearts..

And and, daisuki, Anky onee-chaan...😳 apna views dena pleaseee..
And offcourse Deetha, for the awesome banner..😃
That's all..

CHAPTER 1: The meeting

Vikramjeet Kalsi AKA Vicky, was super popular in the whole college youth of Navi Mumbai because of his frequently thrown awesome parties.. be it New year's eve or Christmas, Diwali or Holi, Vicky's parties were always the most popular ones, and people from different colleges, friends and friends ka friends, everybody always visits his farm-house whenever there's an occasion.
today's event was different, it wasn't the usual wild and crowded party hosted by Vicky.. today, it was only for Vicky's high-school friends.. Vicky, dressed in a stylish hoody checked the preparations one last time before walking towards Neha,

"are you sure she is coming..? tumne force kiya tha iss party k liye, now wo ayegi na..? maine Rey se.."
"Relax babu, she will.. Kriya ne promise kiya tha.. who bas 3din k liye yaha ayii hain , aur har haal me wo attain karegi yeh party.."
"kar kya rahi hain wo aj kaal... Areh, REY, dude, here..!!"

Vicky immediately called out seeing his friend entering the room, dressed as usual, perfectly.. Ankle length boots, faded jeans and a full-sleeved black T-shirt, Rey never fails to make the girls go crazy over his simply I-don't-care-how-am-dressed-look.. Yes, Rey was also the reason of success for Vicky's wild parties.. Rey will satisfy any girl approaching him, for the night, if it's in his best friend's party.. The Casanova, the heart-breaker and still, the wildly Popular Reyansh Singhania, smirked seeing Vicky and Neha and quickly closes the distance..

Rey was having a foul mood.. just before coming he met Sanaya Singhaniya in the drawing room, she was working with their company's manager on some new project and seeing Rey going out her immediate response was, "tumhare dad aaj ghar me hain, won't you have dinner with us..?"
Huhh. As if, as if you want me to join you, koi bhi decision me main shamil tha ki aaj suddenly I'll be having dinner with them..
"kaka, main Vicky k ghar rahunga aaj, aap wait mat karna"..Announcing it to the elderly member of their house-hold, the only one who doesn't get ignored by Reyansh in this house, Rey rushed out of his home and reached here.. as soon as possible..

I hate them I hate them I hate them... nahi rahna hain unke sath mujhe...

Seeing Vicky and Neha waving at him, Rey forgot his worries completely. He quickly gave both of them a hug before looking at Neha, "are wah, bohot pretty lag rahi ho Neha.."
Neha in lime-yellow shiffon saree giggled at once, while Vicky pushed Rey playfully, "meri girl-friend pe nazar..?? Hmm..??" and they kept on with that.

The party continued, and even with the perfect ambience and perfect food, Reyansh kept on getting anxious, when will she come? She will come right..? Is she the same, or changed? Will she recognise me? Noticing Rey's restlessness, Vicky also couldn't relax.. he wasn't sure if he should tell Rey or not, but eventually, he decided to inform Rey with the piece of unusual information Neha had brought with her after meeting Kriya the other day. Vicky pulled Rey aside and whispered in his ears,

"Listen Rey, ek baat hain."
"ab kya baat hain?"
"Kriya Neha se mili thi, and they decided on this party. But Neha ne kuch kaha, I think you should know about it.."
"Know what Vicky, jaldi bol na?"
"wo Neha ne kaha, there's someone with Kriya, wo akeli nahi ayii hain.. A guy..."
"A guy? What..."
"Yeah, a guy named Swayam!"
"Swayam?? Who the hell is Swayam?"

Swayam stopped the car in the front porch before looking at Kriya, pleading for the last time,

"are you sure? Pakka jaldi aa jaogi na?"
"pakka baba, don't worry."

Chirping out the words Kriya quickly got out.. with an almost half-run, she quickly entered the crowd and disappeared from his site.
Swayam let out a sigh before he too came out of the car after parking it, keeping the keys in his pocket, the tall young guy leaned his back on the car's door, he allowed himself swayed away in the train of past thoughts...

"Make your body like a sharp knife, so that even though you'll look harmless and slick, you can cut through anything coming in your way,"

Rishi Shekhawat always used to say this to his only son, Swayam. That's the reason he never thought about building muscles.

"If you are muscular, enemy will take you as a strong opponent, and will attack you with all of your strength. But if you stay lean, they will never know how much strength you have in yourself, it will be easy for you to take down anyone"...

yes, he did took down everyone coming in his way. Swayam was someone who never backed down from any challenges, everything he did was perfect. Be it in his academic results or combat classes, there was no one who can beat him.

Except her...

she made his life go upside down, she made him sway from his ethics, his values, the rules and regulations.
Just within a few months,
she made him go insane...
yet she is the one who is following the rules now
and he is not...
she is hunting them, and he knows very well she will be here any moment. But still he can't do anything, as Kriya insisted.
And Swayam can never deny Kriya.
He can never go against Kriya.
He can do anything for Kriya.
Yes, Kriya is also the one who made him broke the rules, but then again, rules banaya gaya tha kiske liye?

Swayam chuckled softly to himself.

Kriya looked around the room, and didn't take time to spot him.
He was standing with Vicky and Neha, and as soon as she spotted him, her world went blurry.
Rey Rey Rey...
kitna miss kiya maine tumhe...tumhare stupid jokes, jisme hasi aati to nahi thi, par hasna padta tha..else tumhare gaal ful jate the...tumhara gussa, tumhara satana, tumhara roub jamana, tumhara hamesha mujh par haq jatana, you used to be so cute Rey, but now, look at you, itna handsome, kaise, kabse, ohh how much I've missed you Rey, I missed you...

"I missed you"

Kriya blinked at the soft mutter coming from Rey, meanwhile she was daydreaming, Rey closed the distance between them, his mind was swirling like anything...

She has changed, the curly soft short hair is longer now, straightened and touching her back. She was never healthy, but now she must have the best curves ever possible on earth, complimented by the short sleeveless black dress, her large eyes, wide and expressive.. Her red lips, ahh, how much I want to crush them right now, if only she knew...

"I missed you so much Kriya, kaha chale gaye the tum."...

the words he wanted to say for so damn long, escaped his lips as he took her in his large arms at once. Kriya responded without a second thought, chuckling softly she chirped up in the happy voice she always used to get staying near him,

"I missed you too, see, isiliye to aaj main ayii, I had to meet you, before leaving- "

"leaving..? tum firse jaa rahe ho? You won't stay?"

Rey jerked his face away from the hug and looked at her face, gripping her hands tightly.

"I can't, I came back to visit you guys. Par mujhe jana hoga, I can't stay."

"par aise kaise..."

without giving him any other chance to ask anything, Kriya quickly moved out from his grip and walked towards Neha...and pretty soon, she started to greet every single one in the room, except for Rey.

Reyansh gulped down the yell he was about to throw on Kriya with the wine he was having. later, he will drag her out of this party after a while, and then he will force her to answer all his queries, why she have to leave so soon, why she left in the first place, where is she staying now, why is she staying with a guy, why is she so pale...

Rey blinked for a couple of minutes after realizing the last question his mind subconsciously thought of. Yes, she was pale. Rey remembers that Kriya always used to have anemic problems, her grandmother always used to complain that she doesn't eat well. But along with her hair and curves, she also seemed fairer, which now struck Reyansh can be because of the paleness in her skin, it can only mean that she was not taking care of herself properly.

Rey smirked to himself, ahhh, four years were nothing...He loves her, still, just the way he used to...actually, it's even stronger now...It was pure teenage love at that time, and now, he wants her completely...Not only her love, her soul, Reyansh wants her body, her smell, her touch everything...Yes, he wants to consume her completely...

He wants her soo badly...

Kriya gave a quick glance at her wristwatch, almost midnight, most of the people left already, she really should leave now. But god knows, she wants to stay so much... Rey, she might never get to meet him again. His laughter, his warm hands holding her hands, waist, shoulders now and then, not leaving her alone for a second, his hazel eyes staring at her every move, she knew, she knew that he still loves her... and that's making every inch of her existence warm...she wanted to stay, she wanted to tell him she feels the same, but alas, she can't... she loves him, and that's the very reason she should stay away from him, she can't be in his life...she has no right to complicate his life with her.

"bas guys, I've to go now."
"abhi? Par Kriya, hum sab subhe tak baat karenge, please rook jao na"
Neha pleaded in the sweetest note possible.

"off course she'll stay Neha, she has to answer a hell lot of questions" Rey's hand moved from her shoulder and started entangling with her fingers.

"Rey listen- ..."

screeech...

A nasty sound from the sound box left everyone speechless and covering their ears. Someone pulled the wires out of the music system forcefully, making the room silent other than gasps and combined murmurs from people. The person who had shut down the system now kicked it and made it fall on the floor, scattered into a number of pieces. Then the person moved out from the corner and started to walk towards the centre of the room, slowly.

Her high-heels clicked serenely in everyone's ears while every single one in the room couldn't utter a word in awe seeing her.

Chill ran down through Kriya's spine, she has sought them out, and yes, Kriya is terrified.

Swayam, kaha ho tum...

Swayam jerked his head up, and without a second thought, he sprinted towards the party hall...
damn it, how can he be so unmindful that he didn't notice her presence. She is here, She found them, and she won't stop until they return with her.

Sharon RaiPrakash is here...

Edited by anki_22 - 10 years ago
awesome part..

loved d way emotions of kria n rey were portrayed..

kria n rey missing each other.. rey now s fully lato on kria n wants her n also answers to his questions..

swayam's dad s really intelligent n maintains wat his dad told him n sure no1 ll think he s strong enough coz of his lean body..

sharon s here but y she wants them to return along with her... wats d connection??

waiting for next chapter i hope u explain abt it in next chap...
Originally posted by vaishu88

awesome part..

loved d way emotions of kria n rey were portrayed..

kria n rey missing each other.. rey now s fully lato on kria n wants her n also answers to his questions..

swayam's dad s really intelligent n maintains wat his dad told him n sure no1 ll think he s strong enough coz of his lean body..

sharon s here but y she wants them to return along with her... wats d connection??

waiting for next chapter i hope u explain abt it in next chap...

thank u soo much for the lovely comment..
I promise I will clear Sharon's part in the next update..😊 yeh wala itna lamba ho gaya so couldn't manage it in here..
Plz post next chappy asap...
Dis was wonderful...
Kriyaansh love each other...still kria is reluctan...
What is sharon yar...nd y r they so afraid of her...
Questions nd questons...bt answers on waiting...
Amazing update
awesome update
loved d way emotions of kria n rey
were portrayed..
kria n rey missing each other.. rey
now s fully lato on kria n wants
her n also answers to his
questions..

swayam is stronger no one mess with him...

but sharon achank se ye kya chakar ha...

nd she want both kyu ..kha leji gi wo...

update soon...

Originally posted by akankshaArsha

Plz post next chappy asap...
Dis was wonderful...
Kriyaansh love each other...still kria is reluctan...
What is sharon yar...nd y r they so afraid of her...
Questions nd questons...bt answers on waiting...
Amazing update

haha😆😆 am working on the answers..
Looks interesting...
especially the way you showed rey's pov...

waiting for next.. .:D

am thinking shar is like a clan head or something...
or you know bounty hunter like van helsing... ^_^
awesome part will be waiting 4 d next chapter
Well hey anki..!
First of all my intro.. Hey i m shanaya.. Shanaya singhania..
Chuckle..
Yes thats me..
Anyways dnt worry i understand the character in ur ff is an imagination.. So its k.. Lol..
In any case its sanaya na.. I m shanaya.. Its different.. 😉
So cumin to d update..
I luv d way ur story is takin twists n turns.. First kria cumin.. Now leavin.. And now d swaron mystery..
Hmm niceee..
I guess again kria is havin sum prob coz of which she s runnin away from rey..
Dekhte hain..
I luvd d way u described their feelings.. Kriyaansh n swaron both..
I luvd d fact tht kria cud see that rey still luvs her..
I guess swayam must b kria s guardian or brotherly sumthin..
Chalo lets see.. Very intrested in reading further..
So thnx fr pm.. N waiting fr nxt part.. 😊