Bound by Blood, ek Alag love-story.(KR+SS FF) *Updated Ch5*

anki_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

hello everyone..😊 this is my first time writting something, other than just making a post..writting some story...

I've been reading a LOT after I joined IF, a lot of OS and FFs..and recently, am also feeling the urge to write something aswell..I've never wrote before, apart from some personal stories and all, but when I told I wanted to, Anky Di said I should..So, yeah, this will be my prolouge...agar aap sabko acha lage, please comment and press the like.. Thanks to Deetha for the awesome banner..😊thank you..😊

Prolouge

"If I say that am in love with you, what'll you say Kriya..??"

"I'll say that you are crazy and stop saying those meanigless words infront of me.."

"meaningless..??"

"aur nahi to kya..?? Love ka matlab bhi pata hain..?"

Rey opens the curtains in one pull, letting the sun brighten up his room...He was dreaming about that incident again..how many days it have been..?? ahh, four years.. Exact four years ago she bursted his bubble of first love in just a mere second...for her, he was just a good friend, nothing else..and Rey, 16years old, first time love-struck teenager Rey forgot how to fall in love again, just by those words..
And she dissapeared...
She left his life, the country, four years ago...and noone knew where she went..

-Khuda Jaane Ke Mein Fida Hoon
Khuda Jaane Mein Mitt Gaya-

His hands reached out to his phone as the ringtone broke the train of his thoughts..

"Hey Vicky, wassup..!"

"Wassup..?? nothing's going up anymore dude.. kab se call kar raha huin, tha kaha tu.??"

"bas phone k pass nahi tha, bata..? kya hain..?"

"listen, aaj raat am throwing a party..High-School Reunion..sare school friends aa rahe hain, so don't miss it.."

"sare..?? you mean..."

"I mean exactly what you think.. aa jana time pe.."

Rey keeps staring at the display even after Vicky disconnected the phone...

She'll be coming..?? after four years, I'll be able to meet her once again..??

"Rey, are you up..?"

Rey's face immedietly turns into an annoyed scowl as she enters his room...he didn't have to turn to know who it was, it 's his Dad's new wife, his step-mother..

Sanaya stood there waiting fo a response from the boy..But Rey, her supposed to be son completely ignored her presense and walked towards the attached washroom, slamming the door behind him.. Forty years Sanaya Singhania, for whom the Singhania constructions flourished yet again after the huge loss they faced, still couldn't understand how to control this just-coming-out-of-his-teenage-life boy.. She waited for a few second before walking away from his doorstep, yet again, just like every morning in this house..

Reyansh splashed water on his face before looking up at the mirror... No, he haven't forgiven his dad for marrying again, he haven't forgiven his dad for forgetting to ask him for once before deciding on his new mother, he haven't forgiven that woman for trying to decide every step of his life... But right now, he doesn't care, he don't want to think about his daily thoughts...

He'll see her today, after a long four years, he will once again see her, he will once again try to know the reason why she soo bluntly refused his love...

XXX

"kya yeh jaroori hain?? can't you skip it..? hume aaj raat ko hi nikalna hain..!"

"bohot jaroori hain Swayam, I've to go.. but I promise I'll be fast..jaldi nikal jayenge waha se"

"par Kumari, She'll ..."

"koi par-war nahi..and for God's sake, stop calling me that, it's Kriya Kriya.."

Swayam still couldn't relax...
as much as he knew her, she'll definately find them... It's been three days they're here.. it'll be a piece of cake for her to track them..

"tum nahi janti ho usse...we should've left by now.."

Swayam murmers while running his slick polished fingures through his stylishly messy and soft hair...a soft smile crept up on his lips, at the thought of her..
Kriya for the last time checked herself in the mirror before looking at the guy sitting on the bed, sighing softly she closed the distance between them and touches his shoulder..

"Relax Swayam, kuch nahi hoga.. we wont get caought..."

Swayam looked up at her before giving her the most assuring smile ever,

"I'll not let you get caught..."

XXX

CLICK-CLACK-CLICK-CLACK

Sharon keeps pacing in the small space continuously... her own high heel's sound is making her get annoyed now.. ..
why is it sounding so harsh right now, usually I enjoy this sound...
what does he used to say..?? "CLIPATY CLOP CLIPATY CLOP, even your high heels sound so beautiful Sharon", he once said with his unavoidable heavenly smirk...

arghhh....

Stop thinking Sharon, stop it...
how can he do it..?? how can he just run away like that... though nothing more to be expected from that girl, but he..??
how could you Swayam..?

"Mam, here.."
Sharon snatches the picture held by the visibly terrified man standing infront of her.. a Sharon RaiPrakash smirk glorified her pretty face watching the picture of two tall figure leaving a building.. It's definately them..
"good job mortal"

with her one hand gesture, the man leaves the room...

"Let's see Swayam Shikhawat, who wins... your so-called frienship..? or the royal-duty..."

So, how is it..?? good..? bad..?? please share your thoughts and please do comments.. I would really appreciate long comments..πŸ˜† That's all...

Chapter 1
: The Meeting  (Page 6) 

Chapter 2: The Beautiful Trouble  (Page 10)

Chapter 3: Reality Hits me
(Page 15)

Chapter 4: Bound to Her (Page 19)

Chapter 5: What needs to be done (Page 22)

Edited by anki_22 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
brilliant concept..way too different.
prologue was very interesting,...
feeling bad for rey
eager to know wat happens next.
update soon
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Looks interesting... :)
Waiting for the stry to reveal and how the arc will build up... :)
anki_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.V.Arsha

brilliant concept..way too different.
prologue was very interesting,...
feeling bad for rey
eager to know wat happens next.
update soon

thank you soo much..😊
anki_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Vaish-

Looks interesting... :)

Waiting for the stry to reveal and how the arc will build up... :)

😊thank you..
SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start πŸ˜Š
Would love to read further
PM me when u continue
anki_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanskritiS

Nice start πŸ˜Š

Would love to read further
PM me when u continue

thank you and offcourse..😊
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I loved reading this Imouto-Chan!!! 

So, Mortal??? Hmmm?? Hmmm?

That caught my attention. So, its obvious that Sharon isn't human...

What are Swayam and Kria?? 

Amazing prologue! 

Ganbatte!! for the first chapter!! 
anki_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SenbonZakura_

I loved reading this Imouto-Chan!!! 

So, Mortal??? Hmmm?? Hmmm?

That caught my attention. So, its obvious that Sharon isn't human...

What are Swayam and Kria?? 

Amazing prologue! 

Ganbatte!! for the first chapter!! 

ahahahahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
meko pata tha u'll say this...
am not telling who they areπŸ˜ƒ u'll find out if I can upload the chapter 1...😳

sachi me acha laga..?? πŸ˜• tell me how to improve the writting please, okay..??okay..??
ramya.sri thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome concept mujhe bhi pm karo