Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Koffee With Deepyanka!-- Thread (Page 30)

Post Reply New Post

Page 30 of 40

Che.Guevara

IF-Rockerz

Che.Guevara

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NigelMolesworth

Is there no thread for Kangna Ranaut's Queen? Trailer and songs are amazing. I wish she makes a mark with this one. Hope Karan calls her on his Koffee too. I'm bored of same network of people. Bring Naseeruddin Shah. He's giving spicy comments these days. LOL

Naseeruddin doesnt like Karan Johar LOL 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Koffee With Deepyanka!-- Thread (Page 30)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
PC was on fire. I loved how she wanted Kat to learn a shlok and indirectly questioned Ranbir about fidelity. PS: I do think they had something during AA days. But either way PC is quite the confident lady and doesn't suck up to KJo or anyone else b/c she knows herself and her work. More respect for this girl.

Dippy is more cautious, but I loved that she spoke about people's sense of humor. It's true. Some ppl in the industry lack it. I feel like that's why she was more diplomatic. But she was so much fun in the quiz round. Her Kaho Na dance thingy and making fun of herself. Raja Babu and father was hilarious. LOL KJo's face when Dippy is like "the face of an actress when she's hitting on you." this girl is mad fun and Kareena dig was epic. Also, it's her opinion in who finds more talented, Kareena or Anushka. Some ppl in this world fnd her over-rated and some under-rated...it differs from person to person. 

Quiz round was the best. Quite the competitive gals and laughed so much. I wish Ranveer-Arjun and PC-Dippy had a combo 2-hr episode cuz I watch these 4.

Episode started off thanda b/c KJo asks the same, old, boring ass questions about dating and shit. Like there's mroe things to talk about then the past exes. He could have done more and made it more fun. PC's digs on Kareena and HR. LOL I hope more ppl can find the humor in it and move on. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy552Dollar_Dreamsrewaanoor321AllonsyGeronimoBella.DeewangiWaitForIt-IHeartDeepika.Star_girlDexterkilailaMallika-E-Bhais

Sophz

Goldie

Sophz

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

All actresses with no connection to the industry should learn from Priyanka. She's bindaas. So much better than her stupid, coy act when someone mentioned SRK in previous seasons. I liked Priyanka's answers. Deepika was so guarded. But bindaas replies from an outsider will work only if they're powerful and giving superhits.

I really liked Priyanka here too. She really seemed like she couldn't care less about impressing Karan or any other big wig. She was such a people pleaser in previous seasons. This time, she was very different. And yes, Deepika was very diplomatic and guarded. I guess the last season's damage is still fresh on her mind.LOL

Really? So what do you call her ranking SRK ahead of Aamir? I love Priyanka but everyone knows she is a total kiss ass

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophz

All actresses with no connection to the industry should learn from Priyanka. She's bindaas. So much better than her stupid, coy act when someone mentioned SRK in previous seasons. I liked Priyanka's answers. Deepika was so guarded. But bindaas replies from an outsider will work only if they're powerful and giving superhits.

I really liked Priyanka here too. She really seemed like she couldn't care less about impressing Karan or any other big wig. She was such a people pleaser in previous seasons. This time, she was very different. And yes, Deepika was very diplomatic and guarded. I guess the last season's damage is still fresh on her mind.LOL

Really? So what do you call her ranking SRK ahead of Aamir? I love Priyanka but everyone knows she is a total kiss ass

Don't PC and SRK have some sort of a beard-affair thing going on? I didn't expect her to name him anywhere other than at top, to begin with. And in any case, I was talking in relative terms. She was a lot more confident and lot less of an ass kisser than she was in her previous outings on this show. Simple.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.FreshDaisy

Sophz

Goldie

Sophz

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Don't PC and SRK have some sort of a beard-affair thing going on? I didn't expect her to name him anywhere other than at top, to begin with. And in any case, I was talking in relative terms. She was a lot more confident and lot less of an ass kisser than she was in her previous outings on this show. Simple.LOL

Lol at "beard" me think he was into her. You can tell by the way he looks at her! I don't think SRK is gay maybe bi but I highly doubt that too

Che.Guevara

IF-Rockerz

Che.Guevara

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Glad to see that many actors have high regards on Anushka the ACTRESS Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.

ablazedmelody

IF-Rockerz

ablazedmelody

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

A lot of these actors find SRK better than Aamir... some even find Salman better than Aamir.  After ranking him 1st in the past seasons if Priyanka rated him below it would have sounded seriously odd. 

WaitForIt-ibelieveinpink

Zeal17

Goldie

Zeal17

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
No matter how much i love PeeCee but i think she will be SRK-Fangirl Forever.Pinch but question remains... why? are all those rumors true. :/

ilovedhanjanirdFreshDaisy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top