Posted: 10 years ago
A lot better than I was expecting. I guess Priyanka appeared so likable cos there's a less of a constraint to be a certain way after the show down she had with Karan.
It was refreshing how little regard they had for the coffee hamper.
Did anyone notice how poised DP forced herself to look after PC gave the answer about asking Ranbir about cats and dogs. 😆

DP could have appeared more interesting whilst remaining diplomatic but I think there's a funny side to her in real life than the one seen in interviews courtesy she back lash she gets when she's upfront, that explains why she was a cautious carol.
The answer about Kareena setting up a charity was the redeeming part for DP, in reference to all the jibes about handing films on a platter the former's made since forever. 😆 The episode after that was funny, lol @ when DP pointed out PC's 'I'm not dating him' after all she had said before.
I also thought of Ranveer when DP said Raja Babu, his favourite film, guess that's his influence rubbing off on her.
Edited by -samosa- - 10 years ago
Deepika's interviews have become run of the mill, prepared & boring answers. Except for the Kareena joke, most of her answers were pretty yawn inducing. Its kind of a pattern- when most actress start off they are all motor mouths, but as actresses climb the ladder of success they all become more & more diplomatic.Well except for Kareena.

PC did okay, was more lively of the two.

Overall it was an okay episode.

So far I enjoyed Salman's episode the most, followed by Ranveer & Arjun, followed by a tie between Deepyanka & Kapoor cousins. I didnt watch the SOTY episode, they dont hold my interest.
I enjoyed the episode, I think PC and DP have a good camaraderie which is really nice to see. The last quiz round was really fun, I laughed out loud when pc got kkhh and ddlj mixed up!
Deepika has the cutest laugh!
so finally karan said something sensible.That all the rejected roles came to Deepika😛.
Originally posted by zarak65

I enjoyed the episode, I think PC and DP have a good camaraderie which is really nice to see. The last quiz round was really fun, I laughed out loud when pc got kkhh and ddlj mixed up!
Deepika has the cutest laugh!

haha yeh when PC had the confusion about KKHH and DDLJ! And DP laughed that she said it so confidently. Hilarious!
the way deepika took a shot at kareena with charity comment, i was so impressed..had no idea she can be cunnigl too. love it😆 Edited by dazzelll - 10 years ago
I actually liked both of the girl's outfits. PC's armpit was kind of distracting though lol..there's was this sagging ugly skin hanging from her shirt. Other than that she looked good. Deepika had the better hairstyle though. 
Originally posted by beboholic

Deepika seemed lost most of the time and she couldn't handle KJO questions. 

PC gave a good answer about Vidya winning for Kahaani. She pretty much said the same thing we all said Vidya won because she carried the film on her shoulder. 

I agree with ya over here! Deepika did fumble when KJO asked about her being friendly with other actresses and about the tattoo but other than that she was kinda fun in the second half of the episode.

And PC handled the Vidya question really well, better than I expected actually. That's where her maturity showed. I also liked how she talked about her father telling her to accept defeat over the award sportingly. That added a nice personal touch. 
I love how both ladies gave it back to KJo!

I thought they will be bullied by him but it's other way around! GO GIRL POWER!
Originally posted by beboholic

I actually liked both of the girl's outfits. PC's armpit was kind of distracting though lol..there's was this sagging ugly skin hanging from her shirt. Other than that she looked good. Deepika had the better hairstyle though. 

OMG I thought I was the only one who noticed PC's sagging skin near her armpit. Maybe it was because of the way she angled her arms or something but yea it was quite distracting.