Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Is there no thread for Kangna Ranaut's Queen? Trailer and songs are amazing. I wish she makes a mark with this one. Hope Karan calls her on his Koffee too. I'm bored of same network of people. Bring Naseeruddin Shah. He's giving spicy comments these days. 😆
Dollar_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I really liked Priyanka here too. She really seemed like she couldn't care less about impressing Karan or any other big wig. She was such a people pleaser in previous seasons. This time, she was very different. And yes, Deepika was very diplomatic and guarded. I guess the last season's damage is still fresh on her mind.😆

Well, I think Priyanka reached the stage where she is no more first option for top male actors..She actually can get performace based projects..So she doesn't need to care about anything now..On the other hand DP Stardom just started and she still has few more years where she needs to get top projects..She being an outsider, she has to be diplomatic and I don't see any problem with this.. 😛
Dollar_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NigelMolesworth

I think Deepika had Ranveer Singh in mind for better actor. I was like come on, girl! have the guts. Say it. She didn't.🥱So what if people think that she's taking revenge or jealous. It's not like same people are sending her cheers. Get hate for something you said.😆

Do you really think she was scared about the shit she gets from fans in some random social networking sites.. 😆 No..She actually knows both Ranbir and Ranveer very well..If she takes Ranbir name she can have peaceful explanation with Ranveer later and settle the matter, it doesn't damage anything..But if she takes Ranveer name then it will be huge impact in media as RK takes it as insult..It actually affects her projects..So she played it safe.. 😛
KaranSG_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

LMAO the last part had me in splits.😆 The girls are hilarious. Priyanka confuses KKHH with DDLJ and DP says Amrish Puri's profession was "father" in DDLJ. Then they all keep saying Raja, Raja Babu, Raja Bhai, pretty much everything except Raja ki aayegi baraat when asked for Rani's debut film.🤣

Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NigelMolesworth

Is there no thread for Kangna Ranaut's Queen? Trailer and songs are amazing. I wish she makes a mark with this one. Hope Karan calls her on his Koffee too. I'm bored of same network of people. Bring Naseeruddin Shah. He's giving spicy comments these days. 😆

Naseeruddin doesnt like Karan Johar 😆 

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
PC was on fire. I loved how she wanted Kat to learn a shlok and indirectly questioned Ranbir about fidelity. PS: I do think they had something during AA days. But either way PC is quite the confident lady and doesn't suck up to KJo or anyone else b/c she knows herself and her work. More respect for this girl.

Dippy is more cautious, but I loved that she spoke about people's sense of humor. It's true. Some ppl in the industry lack it. I feel like that's why she was more diplomatic. But she was so much fun in the quiz round. Her Kaho Na dance thingy and making fun of herself. Raja Babu and father was hilarious. 😆 KJo's face when Dippy is like "the face of an actress when she's hitting on you." this girl is mad fun and Kareena dig was epic. Also, it's her opinion in who finds more talented, Kareena or Anushka. Some ppl in this world fnd her over-rated and some under-rated...it differs from person to person. 

Quiz round was the best. Quite the competitive gals and laughed so much. I wish Ranveer-Arjun and PC-Dippy had a combo 2-hr episode cuz I watch these 4.

Episode started off thanda b/c KJo asks the same, old, boring ass questions about dating and shit. Like there's mroe things to talk about then the past exes. He could have done more and made it more fun. PC's digs on Kareena and HR. 😆 I hope more ppl can find the humor in it and move on. 
Sophz thumbnail

I really liked Priyanka here too. She really seemed like she couldn't care less about impressing Karan or any other big wig. She was such a people pleaser in previous seasons. This time, she was very different. And yes, Deepika was very diplomatic and guarded. I guess the last season's damage is still fresh on her mind.😆

Really? So what do you call her ranking SRK ahead of Aamir? I love Priyanka but everyone knows she is a total kiss ass
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Sophz

Really? So what do you call her ranking SRK ahead of Aamir? I love Priyanka but everyone knows she is a total kiss ass

Don't PC and SRK have some sort of a beard-affair thing going on? I didn't expect her to name him anywhere other than at top, to begin with. And in any case, I was talking in relative terms. She was a lot more confident and lot less of an ass kisser than she was in her previous outings on this show. Simple.😆
Sophz thumbnail

Don't PC and SRK have some sort of a beard-affair thing going on? I didn't expect her to name him anywhere other than at top, to begin with. And in any case, I was talking in relative terms. She was a lot more confident and lot less of an ass kisser than she was in her previous outings on this show. Simple.😆

Lol at "beard" me think he was into her. You can tell by the way he looks at her! I don't think SRK is gay maybe bi but I highly doubt that too
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Glad to see that many actors have high regards on Anushka the ACTRESS 👏