PaRud FF||I am always there for you||Chapter 6 pg 58 *23/6/14* - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
First of all thank you all for encouraging me.

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

decent07,  Luvlin28,  Deepa.s,  ArihnavShi,  sadiasazia,  leninvaidhegi,  rowan,  plokmijn
,  mansaj

Usually I give a teaser before the upcoming chapters but I thought of straightaway writing the chapter itself.

CHAPTER 1

It was mid-night. Rudra couldn't sleep. The guilt turning a newly-wed wife to an widow was eating him from inside. "Why do I care so much? That person was proved to be a smuggler then why am I feeling this?" Rudra asked himself. He knew he wouldn't get any sleep unless he was drunk. So he started to consume alcohol and soon was drunk and he fell asleep. On the other hand Paro was sitting idle staring at nothing in particular. Not even a single tear. She looked like a living dead person. 

Rudra woke up with a heavy head and he was just pissed off. He needed his answers from her right now. He quickly got ready, made a quick call and went to her room. And nothing changed. She was in the same position as if she was glued to the spot. He went near her and asked her again, "Who is your boss? Answer me right now!" His voice probably echoed a few times as it was so loud. He knew she wasn't in her senses so he pulled her up and tore her mangalsutra. He knew that she would definitely react seeing this. Paro's eyes fell on the falling black beads. How lifelessly they laid on the ground. Far from each other and scattered. It resembled her life. A single drop of tear rolled down her cheek. Rudra's eyes were fixed on her reactions. He knew if she broke down it will be hard for him to handle her. Thus he called Laila, his informer and friend.

All the fllashbacks of those moments where Varun died was going on in her head. How Rudra killed him and all the others and brought here. "Varun!" Paro said softly. And Rudra felt a pang in his heart again. "Varun!" She screamed and broke down. It was impossible for him to see her like that. He had no words for her. He couldn't console her even or say something. All he did was just to stare at her. How he wished Laila was here to console her. And she was there. "Rudra?" Laila called out. "Handle her!" Rudra said and left. But before leaving he looked at Paro for once and left. 

Laila went near her and felt sorry for her. She tried to calm her down. "He.. he killed my husband! Right in front of eyes. I.. couldn't do anything... anything,." Paro said between her sobs. Laila hugged her but Paro's cry had no end. "He died! He killed him. He killed him!" Paro said and cried her heart out.

Rudra went to his cabin and hit his hand on the table. He didn't know what to do. First of all he didn't have any proof or any idea about the smuggler. Now he found one person who isn't in her senses to her answers. And why isn't she in her senses. Because of him! That's the main reason because of his frustation.

Laila entered his cabin and breathlessly said, Rudra, she fainted!" Rudra ran to her room and saw lying down lifelessly. "It's because of me!" Rudra said. "How?" Laila asked. "I didn't give her any food to eat" Rudra said with a straight face. "Have you gone mad? And what's wrong with you? You want answer from her? Do you really think she is in any state to answer your stupid answers? For God's sake Rudra, she lost her husband that too the day they got married. At least give her some time." Laila said. Laila never spoke to Rudra like that. But today she did cuz she knew he created a blunder. Laila knew that Paro was innocent. Her face said it all to her but who would explain this to Rudra.

---------
Hey RRians. Please leave your comments and likes. This Laila is much more different than the show's Laila. She is just an informer and a good friend of Rudra's. Nothing else.
Edited.
Sorry double post!
Edited by -MallyluvsJ2M- - 10 years ago
Awesome up date...
Poor paro
😭
rudra feeling guilty now...but it is too late now
Very nice
Keep it coming dear...