Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Nadia_Malik

dnt forget to pm me😉...w8ng,,,teaser has a full package in itself,,

of course I will PM you
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Holla amigos! I know I am updating after a long time. This update is crappy but promise guys the next update shall be up to the mark.

CHAPTER 4

Rudra's spoken words scared Paro to death. "Even devil will be scared of me!" These words sent shiver down Paro. She just wondered how her life took such a drastic turn. She was so happy about her future. Her life was supposed to be bright but now darkness. She was engulfed within darkness. It was said that "After every dark night comes a bright morning" but the bright morning was no where near to be seen. She was unaware of everything going o in her life. She was drowned in her thoughts when a BSD officer gave her meal and and said, "Have it!" and left. After a while she felt hungry so she ate that food and within the next few minutes she drifted to sleep.

Thakur Mansion

"Kill her!" Thakur ordered to his men. "Work will be done." His men said and left. 

In BSD Headquarter.

"What?" Rudra roared. "What were you all doing? Don't you all have eyes or what? Couldn't even take care of one girl." Rudra's anger knew no bounds. Two officers came and said, "Sir we looked for her everywhere we couldn't find her." They reported. "Useless fellows!"He cursed them and left with Aman in search of Paro.

In an isolated place

"Sir should we kill her?" Tejawat's men asked. "Finish her off." Tejawat said and disconnected the call while a victory smile was on his face. Paro who was lying unconscious all this time finally regained consciousness but failed to recognize them since they all were in disguise. Then assassin's were standing opposite to Paro thus she took the opportunity and got rid of her jewelry and carefully ran away but to her bad luck they noticed and started following her. Life was so unfair to her but she decided not to give up. She kept on running like there was no tomorrow.

Now here Rudra thought Paro fled away. "All women are the same. Selfish and useless!" Rudra thought while driving his jeep. Aman saw him tensed and said, "Sir don't worry we'll find her." Aman said. "I am just worried that if Tejawat's men gets hold of that girl then everything will be ruined. He'll surely kill her." Rudra said frustratingly. "So, sir you think she is innocent?" Aman asked slyly, observing his reaction. 

"What crap Aman? Hell no. Have you lost it or what or this sunny weather is just to hard for you to handle?" Rudra got angry. "No sir I meant.." "No I still believe that she is Tejawat's men. But obviously Tejawat ain't that kind that he'll set her free. I am pretty sure he's already making plans in finishing her off. Get it and now use your brains to think of ways to find that girl instead of asking this stupid questions." Rudra said. 

Rudra suddenly screeched to a halt and saw Paro panting. Her situation was horrible. Rudra and Aman came out and saw her in that state and both felt pity for her. "What do you think you were doing? You thought you will run away from me?"Rudra pulled her up and started scolding her and there Aman was trying to stop Rudra. 

*Gun-shot*

Everyone was shocked over there. An eerie of silence crept up. "Paro!" Rudra screamed as she fell in his arms. Aman saw the assassin running away. "Aman follow him." Rudra instructed. Aman followed them. "Paro!" He patted her cheek. "You... you always thoug..ht I am.." Paro tried to speak but she couldn't. She winced in pain. "Nothing will happen to you! I won't let anything happen to you." Rudra said. "No.. I jus..t want t..o tell that.. I didn'.. do anything." Paro said and she fainted. Rudra felt guilty. Even in this state she was only trying to prove herself innocent. 

"No I won't let you die!" Saying this Rudra lifted Paro and took her to the hospital.

----------------------------------------------------

See my second post.
Edited by -MallyluvsJ2M- - 10 years ago
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail

NOTE

Guys, recently I have noticed that people whom I am PMing to don't comment regularly. So please guys, if you wish to receive PMs then like this post. Or else you won't be receiving PMs.
Edited by -MallyluvsJ2M- - 10 years ago
bubblydoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really good.. continue soon...
sugarbird thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.  hope he believes that paro is innocent...
priyu03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
omg Paro got shoot... hope she will be fine
cont soon
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update 
Hope Paro is fine.. 
bebo2 thumbnail
hey amazing story...
em sending u a buddy request plz accept it :)
GeoS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
"No I won't let you die!" Saying this Rudra lifted Paro and took her to the hospital.
superb writing