ArAkshi OS: The tale of duckfaces and weird juices

Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Olaa!

Kaisan ho sab?

Sooo like I said last time, this was supposed to be the last OS. 

Lekin kya karoon, tum sab ki phooti kismat, I will write one more for Ishita and then I will be gone with the wind 😉

Do leave comments on how you found this one, it's different than most of my works, but I like it...

Do you? Let me know!🤗

xoxo

Sakshi

~*~

Sakshi Anand loved her tiny office, yes it wasn't any bigger than Harry Potter's cupboard in 4Privet Drive, but it was hers, her sanctuary, she made her own rules, was her own boss. Plus it gave her the perfect opportunity to keep an eye on the members of the team, after all someone had to keep the superheroes safe as well. And it wasn't as if they didn't know, it was common knowledge that Sakshi Anand loved to mother each and every member of the amazing ETF team. If it wasn't Lady Dabanng heading into dangerous situatons it was her kkmmbhb (kumbh ke mele mein bichhda hua bhai) Shree getting into trouble, ot else it was their "chief" who put his life on the line to safe others, or Chhotu trying to take on an army of men by himself.

But of all the superheroes the one who kept her awake most at nights was her own Indian Thor, a.k.a. Arjun. Yes she was long over her schoolgirl (or was it collegegirl?) crush over him. She had given up on the idea that THE Arjun Suryakanth Rawte would ever get down on one knee and propose. But that didn't mean that she could just turn off her feelings for him, after all she didn't have a switch for that.

But, she promised herself, this time she wouldn't forgive him. Someone had to tell him he was almost 33 years old now, and he really needed to stop impressing stupid duckfaced girls and get his shit together!

Last night she had almost told one puckering chippie who the reall Arjun Rawte was, but then he passed out! And not only that, he passed out on her! Not just passed out, but literally had his head resting on her shoulder, his warm breath was tickling her neck, and he... he was out!

So with the help of a bouncer she got him into his SUV, but it took her almost an hour to get him out of it and up the stairs to her appartment, obviously Murphy's law had to strike and the elevators weren't working. So now not only did she have a dead to the world ACP Rawte, but she actually had to take him up to her appartment on the third floor.

~*~

After getting him on to her couch she started making him comfy, never had she imagined that she would be the one to take off his clothes, well she had, but she didn't think he would be out cold to the world.

"I love you Arjun, you are a hardheaded jerk, but I love you." she whispered before kissing his forehead lightly and putting a warm blanket on him.

~*~

They both woke up to the sound of her alarmclock, Sakshi quickly got up, and after a quick shower and getting breakfast ready she looked into the livingroom to see if Arjun was up.

He was, and so was his temper. "Damnit Sakshi!" he said holding his head, "Subha subha itna loud kyun tv on kiya hua hai?"

"Why not? Tum kabhi news nahi dekhte kya? Agar main subah subah news na dekhun na toh mera din start hi nahi hota hai." She said while putting a plate in the microwave.

She had just put a glass of lemonwater infront of him when the microwave beeped.

"Urhhgg! Maarne ka iraada hai kya?" he asked her

"Kyun? Tumhe aise kyun lagraha hai?" She asked him sweetly.

After pouring him a cup of his cutting chai she placed it infront of him with a plate of biscuits, challo, after drinking your water have some chai and eat the biscuits. Pata nahi kitna dehydrated hogaye hoge tum."

"Thanks. Maine kal kuchh zyada hi piya laggta hai?"

"Hmm ACP mere khayal se the question should be how much did you leave? I think you should be happy that you only have a hangover, waise ho bhi kyun na you danced your alcohol away last night."

"Thanks. How much did I drink last night?"

"I think the proper question should be: how much did you leave for the other patrons? I'm surprised that you have a hang-over considering how much you danced last night. I thought you would have worked all that alcohol out of your system."

Arjun took a large gulp of his water and spit it straight back. "Yeh kya hai?"

"Well I had to give you something to get rid of the hangover, sooo I used my special waala nimbupaani, isme nimbu ke saathsaath ek secret ingredient bhi hai."

"Kya? Zeher? Ghhrrmmm" grumbling he drank his glass.

"Uhm, bathroom kidhar hai? Main freshen up ho jaata hoon, fer tum mujhe ghar drop kardena."

"Down the hall to your left."

~*~

After Arjun had freshened up she dropped him off at his place, and him being the amazing gentleman he is, he never said thanks.

So here she was, sitting in her office, dozens of pages with information in front of her, listening to a song while writing her article.

She didn't hear the door open nor footsteps creeping up behind her. But she didn't need to, she knew that he was there.

"Bina knock karke aana allowed nahi hai, aur na hi maine tumhe permission di hai." She said angrily, she was still mad at him, but she had calmed down since the morning.

"Maine socha ke tum andar aane se mana karogi." Arjun said while sitting on the corner of her desk, enjoying the coolness of her office.

"Kuchh chahiye tha kya sir?"

"Main tumse maafi maangne aaya hoon, for what happened last night, aur aaj subah."

"Hmm okay, abh aap jaa sakte ho."

Sighing Arjun spun her chair around so she was facing him. "I'm sorry that I treated you the way I did, I think main embarrassment ki wajah se theak se soch nahi paya. I didn't want you to see me in such a way."

"Hmm, I'll only forgive you because I love you too much to stay mad at you."

"I know, issiliye yahan aane ki himmat hui, nahi toh jaise maine tumhe treat kiya main na aata. I know that you do love me enough to give me another chance."

"Haan haan. Challo abhi drink this." She said handing him a bottle.

"Yeh kya hai?"

"Zeher."

Sighing Arjun took a few sips and smacking his lips said: "Achha hai, lekin kya hai?"

"Orangejuice with apples and kiwis. It's good for you."

"You know what's perfect for me?" Arjun asked her while standing up and getting ready to leave the room

"Kya?"

Softly brushing his lips on hers he whispered "Tum." Saying this he left.

Sakshi's mouth curved into a knowing smile, while she whirled once in her chair.

"Same here Akdu, same here."

Edited by Sakuu - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jo_Pinchy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So funny and dreamy. Meri fairy tale mode activate hogaya. I loved it.
Tali Arjun and Ms Anand ka love. She ain't gonna give up on him in any case.
Are you gonna write another part?

Edited by Jo_Pinchy - 10 years ago
SeasonOfLeaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res/unres
AHHH!! Awesome tha Sakuuu🤗
Seriously yaar, I have such a big huge smile on my face now - you wrote it so well! 👏👏👏
I had a smile on my face the whole time hehehe
LOOLLL ACP and his drunken behaviour hahaha😆😆😆
And the end was just too amazing!!!!😳😳😳 
Love you for this OS 😃
Loveed it so muchhh 
Edited by ritu_24 - 10 years ago
anu91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awe!!!saku another one from u...
it was so lovely...
u written it cutely...
what ever he did...her love for him unconditional...
thanks for PM...
Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww! 
this was such a cute OS!! 
Really loved it!! 
😃
Literally can't stop smiling right now! haha! :P 
I especially loved the title 
Made me laugh! 😆
Fantabulous job! 👏
Keep writing like this! 
😳
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Sukku Last line was fab yaar 
the way arjun said tum was so good 
Loved the update 
Thanks for the PM 
Continue soon 😊
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aww
awesum just love it
u post ur 2nd os gr8
ek dam dhasu & thanx 4 pm end was amazing
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First of all ... Congratulations g dazzler ban Gaye g Tusin ...

Sorry dear for late reply...thoda jiha busy c ...loved it ...Arjun ji tun c daru ch te sakhshi ne apna izhar-e-mohabbat kar dita...and next morning firr ton dona di nok-jhok...just awesome...beutifully written...😊
Edited by nicky13 - 10 years ago
coolRD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
suprb os.. really vry swt
thnx 4 d pm 😊😊
IshitaRocks015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
haye..mere liye..
thhhaaannnkkk uu..
bt i warn u... DONT U DARE DISAPPEAR...WARNAA.. SYS??
ummm.. nyc start.. bewda rawte...
sakshi handling him..
n their cute love...
nxt part post kar jaldi se..