Ansh AT: 209 "" ultimate winners "" - Page 53

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by khusi_*

y they are in bv..is my 1st qs๐Ÿคข
Its too late by now.
Now no use of regretting and cant see any such sign of that from the creatives.
Originally posted by khusi_*

dont under estimate papa jee๐Ÿ˜‰
there r so many options
Thats what my question is - WHERE?
Originally posted by pandeypriya03

this week aap ke fav bv me kya hai khaas๐Ÿ˜†
spolier for week

2day

jagya saves g2 frm falling.on the other hand sa spills the beans about shiv's paternity to anoop,revealling that shiv is his and meenu's son

2morrow

kalayni gets emotional seeing j's concern for ganga.on the other hand shiv and anandi are at lake palace hotel,the shekhar family plays a prank on dem

jan15

SA apologizes to family member.shiv and anandi completes formalites to adopt amol and he is welcomed by family

jan 16

the gynaecologist tells j that threat on anga's life is buliding up.on flip-side shiv n anandi try to make amol comfortable in their family

jan 17

anandi shares her concern with shiv regarding sa's participation in G2's baby shower.sa apologizes to kalyani n sumitra

for detail spolier contact anjali๐Ÿ˜†

Yeow to beat me to spoiler posting (Cute pout) I know you do it par maine soche aaj main akrti hoon was checking if done or not not done finally ๐Ÿ˜Š chalo I will do it toh so done 

+++++

13th

๐Ÿ˜†Jagya save ganga??? Dr saab ki surgery 10 minutes mein ho gayi aur wo asptaal se ghar bhi aa gaye??? Jaadu hai Dr, saab ka jaadu hai

Saachi ๐Ÿ˜ก Tera kya hoga??? kisi din tei band baja bajega aur Anandi KB se tera ghar nikala karegi

=====

14th

Dsa ko first time dekhne mil raha hai na his concern for her pota bahu So happy for Dsa

AnSh at Lake palace hotel???๐Ÿ˜ณ ye kaise ho gaya? Sonny took his babe for anniversary celecration one night outside the house in a hotel ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Family play prank on them Distoorb kiya unko NOOO

=====

15th

Sa ki maafi nahi hai kaafi AnSh should say. 

Amol finally AnSh ka hua. CVs red what we say ๐Ÿ˜† so they did it warna toh Amol ko anni day p[ar hi KB mein chod dete.

I hope all(IrSaAn) welcome him with an open heart

=====

16th

Ganga ki halat going bad ye toh hona hi tha; they will take her to hosp thenget her back to haveli why??? so that the stairs stunt can be done again

AnSh trying to make Amol comfortable ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I hope he is given time and not rushed to accept the changes

=====

17th

Sa at Ganga GB??? Seriously why take her??? It was Saachi in the pics helping Jagya She will sing 'maafi daido humka' and she will get it becuase she is laado ki nanand

So now what if ganga dies in child birth SaJa back on

@ Uma .. Awww ansh with Amol ... โค๏ธ .. ... It touch my heart .. Lovely peice Uma ... U r just โญ๏ธ ..
Originally posted by Bruce_L

Thats what my question is - WHERE?

add ANY before ur word

Aaj I posted something nice and serious

guys if you wanna see something like this in BV

page 68 par my post hit like; 

+++++

AnSh should do something like this

AnSh and Amol together

I hope Amol comes and pappa does not go to some trip because actor playing pappa is opn week long vacation na; loved them off screen ab on screen bhi ho jaaye mumma daddy n beta bonding

+++++

Pedhe ki dish choose hui

so J ka beta hona zaroori hai; beti nahi ho sakti??? Mannu ek beta hai na I want J to have beti Then he may understand Bhago, Khajaan ki paristhiti; father of daughter bankar

Edited by Chahanya - 10 years ago
yaay me is catching Anshmol and BV๐Ÿ˜ณ watsupp AT ๐Ÿ˜Š

A's speech is nice๐Ÿ˜Š I think she is bent towards loving others...I am a little worried now - as in S is not into the adopted one by nature and A is not into her own๐Ÿค“

is it purposefully done - to balance the other out in each situation?๐Ÿ˜Š
BH : J saves g2 stretcher
KB: SW relating Amol'sjourney from orphanage to KB
Asks others to consider such adoptions.
Mahi asks A to give a speech. She thanks family and Shiv for their support.
Says motherhood is omnipresent in all women and it need not manifest only with self borne child.
Shiv says Amol like his own blood and for Anandi he is a child to whom she has given birth.

They cut cake
OMG Ansh is going to lake palace ??๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anjali will check out uur VM๐Ÿ˜› and Uma has posted an OS - please help me - which page?๐Ÿ˜Š
KB: Bhairon tells Sumi that he has never seen Anandi so happy and all because of Amol
G2 at doctor. Asked not to get stressed and continue with bed rest

Dances at KB

Chanda cham Cham first by kids 

Sa stands next to CP and tells him he is now a grandpa. shiv his son. She is again on her Gandhiji truth mission.