Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ansh AT: 209 "" ultimate winners "" (Page 139)

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
I think 250 AT will full of Besharam Members Party

Stop all discussion...poor Actor...Wink

btw...AnSh Blushing  look so in loveHeart...yesterday scene...with and without mob LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maahi11Payali09umamanshurg5RTeepandeypriya03adi2512

RainbowSun IF-Stunnerz
RainbowSun
RainbowSun

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
AT me back-
Read a lot today-Shocked-me myself is surprised- am reading something- thanks to all my wonderful writer friends here- 

arti,chahat, hiral - all three Clap

ansh rocks everywhere

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maahi11adi2512anshurg5RTeeblushingChahat_A_Doshi

pandeypriya03 IF-Sizzlerz
pandeypriya03
pandeypriya03

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
[
Originally posted by RTee

Here is another story involving Amol. This one was begging to be told ever since I set my eyes on Amol. It had to be told before Amol set foot for good in KB. A hasty effort. I normally never write in first person. But this story could not be otherwise.Embarrassed

For love of AnSh and now Amol

Hopes and dreams of a 6 year old

My name is Bablu, I am 6 years old and I am an orphan. I was recently brought to Udaipur. They said that I would like Udaipur. But they did not see my tears on leaving my friends behind. 

Ever since I know, I have lived in a house with many children older and younger. All of them could walk, run and jump but I couldn't. They told me my legs were weak. I had to be carried or wheeled. This is why I never had many close friends except Rani. We were both 3.

"Orphan, what does it mean", I had once asked the Aunty who looked after us in Jaipur. She  told me that it was someone who had no mother and father. I looked at her blankly. "What was that" I questioned, but she sushed me aside.  My eyes had so many questions but no answers. 

I would see many children leave this big house never to return. But not me. They told us that their new mothers and fathers had taken them. I waited for my turn. It never came. Grown up men and women would come, look at my legs and silently say no. They thought I didn't notice. 

One day Rani left too. That night I cried myself to sleep. 

When Rani visited us some months later, she told tales of the wonderful life she had and how much her mother and father loved her, I felt happy for her but there was no excitement in me. I knew I would never experience this joy. I channelled all my energy into the one thing that I loved. Drawing. 

In Udaipur, one day a grown up man and woman walked in. I glanced up out of curiosity. There was something different about them. Suddenly both looked at me. I felt shy and looked down. They were talking to Aunty about me. I could sense it. Aunty called her Anandi Shekhar and him Mr. Shivraj Shekhar.

While I was being wheeled outside, the man and woman stopped me. The man was strong and he tenderly stroked my face. The woman hugged me. She smelt of fresh flowers. Her eyes were wet on seeing me. I wished I could remain in her arms always. But I knew this was wishful thinking. I stared at them blankly.

Sonali aunty told me that I would soon have my own mother and father. I did not believe her. These things did not happen to me. 

She and my Aunty took me to a large house. It was decked up like in fairy tales. Everyone was singing and dancing. The music was catchy and I too ached to dance. But this was not my destiny.

Inside I saw Anandi and Shivraj Shekhar. They almost cried on seeing me. Were THEY going to adopt me. I dared not hope. 

Sonali Aunty told them that I would be theirs. My name would be Amol. Priceless. I heard but could not react. My heart filled with dread. Was this a dream?

Suddenly I was the centre of attention. There were so many people. All were staring at me, ruffling my hair, caressing my face. I wanted to hide somewhere but there was no place to go. I felt all alone.

Anandi and Shivraj Shekhar came out of nowhere and enveloped me in their arms. Had they sensed my unease. I too wanted to put my little arms around them but had no courage. 

Finally  a ray of hope was beginning to shine in my heart. I felt sheltered from the ills of the world and felt that one day I could trust them with my little secrets. But that was still a long way off. This was just the first step in that journey.

All I knew at this moment was that in their arms I felt safe. I felt I was finally home. 

such sweet emotion of amol
SmileHeart

n anjali thanx for friday spoilersSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTeeRainbowSunblushing

maahi11 Goldie
maahi11
maahi11

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
hello's good mrng.. hvng a freezing mrng today...

y cant cv's spare ansh moments for a while...

what was d need of disturbance... was expecting sumthng but now nuthng...

Amol will take tme to call ansh mummy papa... afterall achanak say mummy papa mil jayege tho tme tho lagega...

cv's and saachi love sumthng I cant understand... yyy is she brought in everythng what is d need of gvng so much imp to her... mahie ko tho nhi di...

n i just dont understand again shiv is washing away anandi's concern... kaisa pati hai galtiya kar key bhi nhi sikha...
pandeypriya03
pandeypriya03

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

amol got new wheelchair

previous one was too big for him

is ansh brought for him

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maahi11Aashima.anshurg5Chahat_A_DoshiRainbowSun

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

GM ...
back to square one D'oh  

Anandi shares her concern about Sanchi's participation in Ganga's Godbharai with Shiv but is positive that things will fall in place. Wacko

GM Girls,Tongue

Very cold and foggy morning here,

--------------------------

Anandi's concern seems right but Ansh will not let down their guard wherever  Sa .is involved.

She must be planning something big regarding Ganga.

-------------------------------------
Ansh Star

Edited by anshurg5 - 14 January 2014 at 10:59pm
anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Anjali, Thanks for the spoiler.Tongue
I was rofling when I read Priya saying that for detailed spoiler contact Anjali.ROFL

-------------------------
Ansh Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pandeypriya03RainbowSun

pandeypriya03
pandeypriya03

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshurg5

Anjali, Thanks for the spoiler.Tongue
I was rofling when I read Priya saying that for detailed spoiler contact Anjali.ROFL

-------------------------
Ansh Star
becoz she is d one who will give detail spoiler LOL
n want to do fun also thats y i wrote datLOL

-------------
Ansh StarHeart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512anshurg5RainbowSun

Go to top