Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pandeypriya03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
[

Originally posted by: RTee

Here is another story involving Amol. This one was begging to be told ever since I set my eyes on Amol. It had to be told before Amol set foot for good in KB. A hasty effort. I normally never write in first person. But this story could not be otherwise.๐Ÿ˜ณ. 

For love of AnSh and now Amol

Hopes and dreams of a 6 year old

My name is Bablu, I am 6 years old and I am an orphan. I was recently brought to Udaipur. They said that I would like Udaipur. But they did not see my tears on leaving my friends behind. 

Ever since I know, I have lived in a house with many children older and younger. All of them could walk, run and jump but I couldn't. They told me my legs were weak. I had to be carried or wheeled. This is why I never had many close friends except Rani. We were both 3.

"Orphan, what does it mean", I had once asked the Aunty who looked after us in Jaipur. She  told me that it was someone who had no mother and father. I looked at her blankly. "What was that" I questioned, but she sushed me aside.  My eyes had so many questions but no answers. 

I would see many children leave this big house never to return. But not me. They told us that their new mothers and fathers had taken them. I waited for my turn. It never came. Grown up men and women would come, look at my legs and silently say no. They thought I didn't notice. 

One day Rani left too. That night I cried myself to sleep. 

When Rani visited us some months later, she told tales of the wonderful life she had and how much her mother and father loved her, I felt happy for her but there was no excitement in me. I knew I would never experience this joy. I channelled all my energy into the one thing that I loved. Drawing. 

In Udaipur, one day a grown up man and woman walked in. I glanced up out of curiosity. There was something different about them. Suddenly both looked at me. I felt shy and looked down. They were talking to Aunty about me. I could sense it. Aunty called her Anandi Shekhar and him Mr. Shivraj Shekhar.

While I was being wheeled outside, the man and woman stopped me. The man was strong and he tenderly stroked my face. The woman hugged me. She smelt of fresh flowers. Her eyes were wet on seeing me. I wished I could remain in her arms always. But I knew this was wishful thinking. I stared at them blankly.

Sonali aunty told me that I would soon have my own mother and father. I did not believe her. These things did not happen to me. 

She and my Aunty took me to a large house. It was decked up like in fairy tales. Everyone was singing and dancing. The music was catchy and I too ached to dance. But this was not my destiny.

Inside I saw Anandi and Shivraj Shekhar. They almost cried on seeing me. Were THEY going to adopt me. I dared not hope. 

Sonali Aunty told them that I would be theirs. My name would be Amol. Priceless. I heard but could not react. My heart filled with dread. Was this a dream?

Suddenly I was the centre of attention. There were so many people. All were staring at me, ruffling my hair, caressing my face. I wanted to hide somewhere but there was no place to go. I felt all alone.

Anandi and Shivraj Shekhar came out of nowhere and enveloped me in their arms. Had they sensed my unease. I too wanted to put my little arms around them but had no courage. 

Finally  a ray of hope was beginning to shine in my heart. I felt sheltered from the ills of the world and felt that one day I could trust them with my little secrets. But that was still a long way off. This was just the first step in that journey.

All I knew at this moment was that in their arms I felt safe. I felt I was finally home. 

such sweet emotion of amol
๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

n anjali thanx for friday spoilers๐Ÿ˜Š
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hello's good mrng.. hvng a freezing mrng today...

y cant cv's spare ansh moments for a while...

what was d need of disturbance... was expecting sumthng but now nuthng...

Amol will take tme to call ansh mummy papa... afterall achanak say mummy papa mil jayege tho tme tho lagega...

cv's and saachi love sumthng I cant understand... yyy is she brought in everythng what is d need of gvng so much imp to her... mahie ko tho nhi di...

n i just dont understand again shiv is washing away anandi's concern... kaisa pati hai galtiya kar key bhi nhi sikha...
pandeypriya03 thumbnail

amol got new wheelchair

previous one was too big for him

is ansh brought for him
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

GM ...

back to square one   

Anandi shares her concern about Sanchi's participation in Ganga's Godbharai with Shiv but is positive that things will fall in place. 

GM Girls,๐Ÿ˜›

Very cold and foggy morning here,

--------------------------

Anandi's concern seems right but Ansh will not let down their guard wherever  Sa .is involved.

She must be planning something big regarding Ganga.

-------------------------------------
Ansh โญ๏ธ

Edited by anshurg5 - 10 years ago
anshurg5 thumbnail
Anjali, Thanks for the spoiler.๐Ÿ˜›
I was rofling when I read Priya saying that for detailed spoiler contact Anjali.๐Ÿคฃ

-------------------------
Ansh โญ๏ธ
pandeypriya03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshurg5

Anjali, Thanks for the spoiler.๐Ÿ˜›

I was rofling when I read Priya saying that for detailed spoiler contact Anjali.๐Ÿคฃ

-------------------------
Ansh โญ๏ธ

becoz she is d one who will give detail spoiler ๐Ÿ˜†
n want to do fun also thats y i wrote dat๐Ÿ˜†

-------------
Ansh โญ๏ธโค๏ธ
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

If wifey if TRP Queen Hubby is Safedi King

Why so much safedi? To make him look younger???

Don't they know girls like men and not boys

anshurg5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pandeypriya03

amol got new wheelchair

is ansh brought for him

Ansh must have done all the preparations to bring Amol their home. 
Boy is so cute and acting quite well.

I am happy that now story will revolve around Ansh and Amol for sometime and we will see them portraying various emotions.

A already started feeling for Amol, He has to make a new start with new set of people, not easy for him when he has just settled in new orphanage. But I am sure he will soon feel warmth of Anandi and Shiv's love and will be able to reciprocate it.
RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks to all of you who appreciated this little piece in an attempt to understand the psyche behind Amol. For all those who posted overnight๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: 5cents

I generally don't have time to go back & read At pages  but today thx to gray's anatomy I found this lovely piece. AWWW 
Arti, this is just so so sweet and touching.โค๏ธ  I'm sure Amol is going through these feelings n emotions right now. ... I'm this lucky to have my own mama papa?  Magic it is for him ...the kid on sc is doing it just so well.  His emotions n  feeling are all trapped in his silent eyes and faint smile.   AnSh's love and affection will fill his life with vibrant colors and  make him bloom  to full glory  โค๏ธ

Tina they have given him these blank expressions. Day before when everyone was dancing, the kid (real one) was itching to dance too. His whole body was twitching. It was a treat to watch.๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Payali09

So happy I snuck a peek in at this moment.  Especially since I rarely go back and read previous pages.  Hopefully AT makers will not danda maro me.  ๐Ÿ˜›

Arti, great work   ๐Ÿ‘  Loved how you took on Amol's perspective on the change his life is going through and how he is questioning the reality of it all.  Is this happening or is it my imagination?  Am I really going to be part of a family and have my own parents.  โค๏ธ

Thanks Payal. 

Originally posted by: red-bird

@RTee   

I had missed this beautiful portray of emotions that little Amol must be going through during this whole adoption process.  You have a lovely way with words and they flow along amazingly depicting the exact emotion you want to portray to the reader... so heart touching and beautiful ๐Ÿ‘

Ratna, thanks a lot. 

Originally posted by: maahi11

thnks anji for d synopsis... 

n Rtee what perfect emotions u portrayed of Amol... very heart touching...

Thank you Maahi

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Simple and beautiful.I am sure this is how he feels right now.

What does he know about mother and father?He doesn't know what it means to have them.

Poor fellow will surely be overwhelmed by all these things happening around him.

Since he does know how to channelise his frustrations express his thoughts in a positive way through his drawings hopefully the transition will be easier for him.

May be Anandi will help him find his way.Afterall she too was a little girl when she walked into the home of people who she now regards them as her family.She too must have been bewildered confused not knowing why she is being sent to BH and what to expect from there.๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you Aparna. Ya am sure Anandi will fill his heart with her special ways. 

In the precap when Shiv was telling Amol to call her Ma and he looked bewildered, Anandi had a strange expression on her face. Almost looked as if she was wondering how could Shiv be so insensitive.

Originally posted by: hisusmita

Arti loved your description about Amol 

Hope CVs show this way instead of rushing everything.

Let ANSH be shown this way

Thank you Susmita. 

Originally posted by: anjali_pi

Arti- 

Simply beautiful - 

Thought i will read it today morning-

A beautiful start for my wednesday morning.

Thank you Anjali. 

such sweet emotion of amol

๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ

Thank you Priya

RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

amol got new wheelchair

is ansh brought for him