Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: blushing

CV try to be convey being Healthy Normal couple AnSh still opted for adoption for first child

Adoption should not to be limited for childless couple...or it should not be last option 

sp country like India...so many children needs care love 

CV try to portray this...as per as my guess 

Toh why can't they say this explictly.. They keep on making everyone say that Anandi and Shiv know their responsibities. That does not make sense. Daddu, Alok, BS all say the same thing..
Why do we have to decipher everything ? 😡

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ mahi...I think after Amol settled with AnSh along with horrendous family of them in KB 

nxt track will be this A being preggo...compare...they will show 

how A did not makes difference between Amol and her own kid with support of Shiv 

I think after Amol become normal...I guess News Nation channel Sid also said rht now Amol can't walk...so soon he will walk run for sure 

A & Shiv prove how love proper care treatment made difference to Amol's life 

then A ki good news 

Looks like I dream another 1000 episode  
Edited by blushing - 10 years ago
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I can never see AnSh wanting to adopt as extension to social service.
and yeah., it depends on how you want to look at it, as it had not been clearly put forth on screen.

When A could not accept S as her husband, ppl criticized her, not wanting to move on, still thinking of J, loving him, CV's setting a bad example in showing divorcees regressive mindset, etc., etc.,

Yet they have never showed her reasons and feelings, and we have assumed our own, as per our u/standing of Anandi.

Here too., its the same case., a simpler emotion as per me.

All that she is wishing is to mother a child ( since she came across Anuja ) and the thought of giving a good life to an unfortunate acted as a catalyst to her want.

Per me, its nothing more than that.

I just do not want to think on the lines of social service being the motive behind this adoption.
Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Motherly feelings of Anandi!
Have seen A drawn towards Sumi everytime even if crowded, and same today she got drawn towards Amol that she forgot Sumi at that moment.
I cant think anything beyond this as no other options are been given by creatives.
Fatherly feelings - Was there for a very few seconds I think. Have to check the caps. Hope so.

Muktchand thumbnail
@ uma I agree totally like wrote in previously too 

Well Anandi is always like this super positive not a single grey bone in her body. 
If people love negative characters grey characters its look realistic too then nothing wrong in showing super positive characters all though it may look unreal. 

I think one of writing team of BV also wrote in article Anandi is Super Positive some point look unreal too but we wanted set an example for soc.  

Adoption track is look rush hushed...Anandi saw kids in orphanage esp little baby Anuja she felt instant motherly from inside and started thinking about adoption. Anandi is like this only...

As per Shiv concern he may look like only hialo dulao his head in agreement of his wife. but Shiv knew Anandi so very well...he himself like her most of time. 

today both actor made me feel that they are all set for Amol's Papa & Maa 

rest is whatever ðŸ˜†
Muktchand thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

Toh why can't they say this explictly.. They keep on making everyone say that Anandi and Shiv know their responsibities. That does not make sense. Daddu, Alok, BS all say the same thing..

I think writers need positive and negative  characters for AnSh adoption of Amol 😆  

so need two team ðŸ˜†

Nivi if u remember pink teddy hug scene 

Shiv said to A 

ever since he meet A he always trust her instinct gut feeling becoz she never give change for doubt 

just like that Shiv and A never gave chance people for doubting their decision before so 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

We do get that  CVs by making a healthy couple going in for adoption instead of waiting for their own child to arrive on the scene that they are trying to convey a message that there are many ways to share our life joy and blessings with others who are not so blessed we are.
But the only problem is that give and take issue is not being emphasised.

They have shown through Shiv's track that an adopted child will always consider the people who brought him up as his parents.
They could have shown lot more through Shiv's track like identity crisis and realising that parents can only provide best environment and it all depends on what you make out of what you got.But they let go of that opportunity by comparing him and Sanchi who were brought up by same set of parents.

Adoption the base should be the couple wanting a child and the reasons why thye want to adopt should make sense and we should be able to connect to that emotion .Then only all the social messages make sense.

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blushing

I think writers need positive and negative  characters for AnSh adoption of Amol 😆  

so need two team ðŸ˜†

Team AnSh ka reasoning on why they are adopting is not clear.

hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Loved the motherly expressions on torals face when she saw amol

Sjee was so happy to see anandi

Loved sjees expressions too when he came and sat infront of amol and looked at all the family members as proud papaEdited by hisusmita - 10 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail

Team AnSh ka reasoning on why they are adopting is not clear.

phir wahi Nivi   bola na...

seeing so many unfortunate kids A felt If they give love care such child they will try make 

difference to soc and orthodox thinking of entire procedure of adoption 

since Shiv trust A's gut feelings...I think slowly Shiv too felt for it too 

today seeing Shiv's fatherly love towards and proud announcement of Amol convey this only 

In fact today I feel Shiv felt exact like A   only difference was gender expressing emotion's man women ðŸ˜‰