which COUPLE?? give reasons!! - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
i lyk them both...but i lyk ranjan morethere love is so innocent and pure...and i love ranviβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† Edited by delena_lover - 10 years ago
Originally posted by kheya-mayur

i love ranjan coz i love both ranvi n gunjan plus the way ranvi looks at gunjan,haye my hearts go dhak dhak

haha u mean like this one πŸ˜‰

obviously its VEEBA fr meee...i luv them...specially baldev coz he's so hot n cute n evn i love the fights,,,,,nok-jhoks between dem!!they r just adorable!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
n 1 more thing i really wanna read sum more SS...FF...OS of veeba pllzzz...it's a humble request frm meee...coz i have read many n i came 2 knoe many g8 OS writers...(.i doono d names)...bt thanx 2 alll...n i want 2 read as many as possible plzzz.!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š
I had to ponder on this question for a while and I've decided that I like RanJan a tad bit more than VeeBa. The innocence and mutual respect/care is what really attracts me to RanJan. It's not something that you see portrayed so well in other shows.

Now I was struggling to decide because I don't think VeeBa is a typical love-hate story (at least on the small screen) and their is a great level of innocence in their relationship as well. Usually love-hate stories revolve around the angry, young hero who is an introvert and OTT bubbly heroine who breathes life into the hero. But here we have Baldev and Veera who are both lively, mischievous, arrogant, and spoiled, but still good at heart. They really are an equal match for each other and their innocence stems from the fact they have shared this Tom and Jerry bond from their childhood. Another thing that I find charming about these two is the level of comfort they share with each other. They don't become awkward when they are in close proximity. For example, Baldev didn't even hesitate to put his hands on her shoulders during the bike ride and Veera didn't all of a sudden become conscious when she tripped during the dance. I find that really refreshing.

So basically I like RanJan more, but I'll admit that there is some uniqueness in VeeBa's relationship as well.Edited by imli123 - 10 years ago