which COUPLE?? give reasons!!

Ramisaa IF-Dazzler
Ramisaa
Ramisaa

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 7:02am | IP Logged
hey everyone!! 

we know that rajan is damn adorable and Veeba is damn cute!!!Day Dreaming

if one couple is mitha kheer then the other is tikha chaat!!LOL

many of us are attracted to them but what makes us attracted to them and why?? lets know about each other's opinion Smile

BUT PLEASE DON'T START A FIGHT SO AVOID CRITICIZING ANY COUPLE  ITS JUST A RANDOM POST!!Smile PLEASE DO NOT START A FIGHT!!!Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_990MuslimGirlFr0zennehaarshi09-Shwetha-_Mickey_

nicky13 IF-Rockerz
nicky13
nicky13

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Ammm ... Awww ... Well ... For me VeeBa is the best ... Kionki jab unko Ek sath dekhti hoon tou ... Kuchh-2 hota hai yaar ... Lots of Butterflies in stomach whenever I saw this couple on screen... So for me the teekhi mirchi Jodi VeeBa ...And moreover I love teekha ... Don't like kheer ...sorry no offence towards Ranjan they r also cute but love VeeBa :) Big smile Embarrassed

Edited by nicky13 - 05 January 2014 at 7:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RamisaaFr0zen

luvnishal97 Goldie
luvnishal97
luvnishal97

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 7:10am | IP Logged
i love veeebaEmbarrassedcauz they look cute togetherBig smileand their fights are just superb just love them lovely coupleHeart

RamisaaFr0zen

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Ranjan coz I really like Gunjan+ her acting, and the depths to her character, Its very intriguing to see how Ranjan will blossom, and deevlopment of GUnjan character, and Farnaz's awesome work so far.
Veeba are also good, chemistry is spot on, but it seems more like a Veeba= definitely end up together, while Ranjan is more like= Hmm, seemingly end up together, but there is a big HOW involved. Thats how i interpret both relations.  Also i tend to get a bit infuriated by non stop arguments between Veeba, its like every episode there has to be clash of swords lol, not a moment of silence, to make me happy though what i wud like is a Veeba scene, where they make faces at each other to express their anger/feelings, without words, I just want to see the expressions, 

I wud never get tired of Ranjan, :p, coz there is that understanding of gud friends within them, and this relation is waiting to get promoted to the next level = love, for which Veeba might play Cupid, as Veera cud realise Ranvi's love for Gunjan, and Baldev will keep blasting GUnjan when he sees Gunjan with Ranvi most of the time, saying things like she loves Ranvi or she will loose NRi relations if she hangs out with Ranvi too much, these things cud work as the catalysts, 

omg, went too long lol, shud stop there 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aisha15RamisaaFr0zennehaarshi09

kheya-mayur IF-Dazzler
kheya-mayur
kheya-mayur

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged
i love ranjan coz i love both ranvi n gunjan plus the way ranvi looks at gunjan,haye my hearts go dhak dhak

Fr0zennehaarshi09

mjhtgeetfan Senior Member
mjhtgeetfan
mjhtgeetfan

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 7:25am | IP Logged
I love veeba cuz love hate romances r always the most passionate and ranjan are sweet and contrast veeba. Its nice to get two opposite love stories in one show

RamisaaFr0zen

Fr0zen IF-Rockerz
Fr0zen
Fr0zen

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 7:29am | IP Logged
I looove Veeba...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Love their Nokh jhoks..Day Dreaming..And of course darling baldeva's Day Dreaming pataka dialogues..ROFL...I like baldev's character Clap Thumbs Up(Vishal portrays the role beautifully and aptly)...Only Veera can get on his nerves  & make him bang his head..LOL LOL..A badiya sa teeka chat...LOLWink
I love Ranvi & Gunjan pairing too...An apt pair...Sweet & Cute...Awww...Ranvi just melts the moment he sees gunjan...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...
NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 7:38am | IP Logged
hey.. i actually like both the couples sooo much.. i can connect a lot to ranjan cos may be in real life my hubby is too caring just like ranvi and takes care of me like a baby.. so i guess the unsaid understanding and love i share in real life connects me to ranjan..
but veeba is a pataka pair.. they are too adorable too.. i guess for veera to fall for baldev will take sometime and some positive side to be discovered in him..butwhen they do it will be very very nice..

RamisaaFr0zen

Go to top