Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Ek Mutthi Aasmaan
Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

RagNa FF- The Waltz Of Two Hearts (part 19 on page80) (Page 73)

atulya1 Senior Member

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Ymmm... Mesmerizing... I could visualize those moments... Wish every kalpi gets a raghav like him... Waiting for next update...pls don't keep us waiting for long... Love u... Happy new year..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Kalpi is so nervous, but I like how Raghav calm her down
I like the way you describe everything, I can literally imagine RagNa in the wedding outfits and all
Lovely update

premap IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Gosh! How We miss such 'heart-warming' scenes in the real EMA! Wish RagNa had such a wedding in EMA! Fab update.

sweet1308 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Oh t awesome really appreciate the update my ragna is married its party time
OK update soon plz plz

Kiaraah Goldie

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Hey Mehr!  Kiara here.   Let me wish you a happy new year first! Happy new year dear! 
I apologise for not commenting  on the last two updates. I was away from the forum and didn't realise that you updated.  But now read all three parts together. Awesome it is! You are a bundle of talent , girl!   Kudos to your writing!   Clap

It's like everything happened suddenly to Kalpi.  Raghav  making her accept her  feelings to him to  marrying him all in a few days time ...  Loved the mehndi and sangeet functions . Pakhi is a true friend and sister in this story unlike ema.   Naughty Raghav,  asking Kalpi to draw design on her back with mehndi. ..Embarrassed

Kalpi's  apprehensions about the marriage as the time comes as everything happened so suddenly.  Loved Raghav's  reassurance to her  that there's nothing to worry about.  That he will be there for her always. No matter what,  he will stand by her during all trials and tribulations.  And that's all she needed to hear and she could see herself relaxing.   How I wish he existed for real ! Day Dreaming

Once he reached the venue, Raghav  was impatiently waiting for his bride  and the priest's words were going on deaf ears for he couldn't concentrate. ...lol.  My most favourite moment was when Raghav went to the staircase landing and held Kalpi's hands to bring her to the mandap,  not without giving her a kiss on her forehead.  Lovely!  

Finally married,  they embark on a new journey of togetherness and love , true soul mates they are. The eternity ring was a symbol of their everlasting love ...what a way to start a new life! 

Can you send me pm s  from now on when you update? I'm sending you a buddy request.  Please accept it. Thanks sweets! 

eishe10 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Superb updateWink

vyshuu.. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Heyyylloo dear...
Frstly haappieee new year to u too dear.. Hug
Update was too good, sweet and superbbb yaar.. the whole weddng thing, u showed well.. I lykd it!
I lykd the way u described her weddng lehenga and u showed kalpi's nervousness and raghav assurng well.. was a cute one!! Wink totally I loved it Big smile

shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up This was sooo Beautiful Mehr..!! I am seriously in love with this Ragna..!!!

Raghav's eagerness and kalpi's fears and anxiety all were just soo real..!!
:D though actual wedding was fast forwarded..!! :D but I loved each and every line and paras in update..!!!!

Go to top