Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ovee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
M waiting for ragna engagement and marriage. Pls update soon long part.
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ovee

Happy marry x'mas dear :-)

😊 πŸ˜Š
thanks ovee
mehr05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: abxetz

Hai mehr my name is soumya from Kerala mainai socha 'TU' kahoge tho tum naraz hojayenge kyoki mai phehli bar comment karrahidhina isiliye sorry dear 😊 and update is great πŸ˜› par EMA dekhnai keep badh sagayi or shading ki nam se darlegnai laga hai 😲 Ragna ki shadhi tho hogana dear 😊 by mehr πŸ€—

hi soumya! sweet name you have!  πŸ˜Š

same pinch here dear, sagaai aur shaadi ke naam se muhje bhi dar lagne lagi hai πŸ˜†
but whatever happens, in this ff, i'll get these two to tie the knot properly πŸ˜ƒ
mehr05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bricka.tiwari

aawww cute update... Wow.. Nd be creative really.. Naughty rags... Update nxt chappy soon.. Nd a long one plzzz

hi Bricka! πŸ˜Š

thanks for reading dear

lol πŸ˜† the ' be creative' part is just so lame, i know.

yes, next chappy will be up soon and i'll try to make it lengthier this time πŸ˜Š
mehr05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ovee

When ur updating next chappy ?

maybe by sunday πŸ˜Š
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Mehr..!!!! I loved all the chappy's with no. 13 being my Fav, so far.. ;) :D

πŸ˜†
and yes, I read it in one go..!! It's beautiful story, please do update this story and continue it..!!! <3
mehr05 thumbnail

Part 17

Elegantly draped in a crimson red lehenga and intricate heavy jewelries sent front Raghav, Kalpi was looking like an ethereal Indian beauty. She sat in front of the mirror, not daring to look at her own reflection while Paakhi added the final touches to her look, tucking a pin here and another there in Kalpi's dupatta.

"There you are! A true dulhan! What say Kalpi?" she said with satisfaction. After all, she is the one who helped deck up a completely freaked out Kalpi this morning. Kalpi was being unusually very clumsy today- she dropped her tea cup, she tripped on a door mat and landed on the sofa and was always bumping with someone or the other- but that was quite normal, thought Paakhi. Poor soul, she was in stress mode because of her engagement. Huh, who else won't? she's tying the knot with The Raghav Singhania! Admitted she had some type of crush on her to be brother in law but the impact of seeing Sammy!!! Wow! She was completely bowled over. Such a caring guy!

"oh Kalpi, look up and see for yourself please!" grumped Paakhi as she noticed the reluctance of Kalpi.

"I can't" she murmured.

"and why is that so?" asked softly Kamla who reached the girl's room at that precise moment.

" my daughter is looking sooo beautiful! In fact, so much that a kaala teeka is needed. God bless u my child." Kamlagently raised Kalpi's chin and what Kalpi saw in the mirror really astounded her. Looking back at her was a beauty, wide black eyes, a perfect complexion, elegant and class and so dulhan type in her red lehenga. She held her breath and asked: "he'll like me, na?"

Both Kalma and Paakhi nodded and then they all three went downstairs as the boy's side was already on the threshold of the chawl.

Raghav was chatting with Sammy and he wore a royal blue sherwani with a silvery stole. He was looking simply...Royal!

Immediately after the proper his and hellos among the guests and relatives present, the priest said a little prayer and then rings were exchanged without any fuss. Everyone clapped and as Raghav slid the ring onto Kalpi's finger, a loud pop sound came from the balcony, shocking everyone. It was Pakya who was some seconds late in lighting a fire cracker. Everyone laughed at his impromptu celebration.

Raghav leant towards Kalpi who was still admiring her ring. Yes, it felt new, heavy and strange somehow to bear a ring on her ring finger which she always left empty. It was a diamond studded ring, elevated with a sapphire stone. A masterpiece! And amazingly it fitted perfectly.

"you like it?" asked Raghav tensely.

"of course! Never seen something as beautiful as this. Really, thank you Raghav." Kalpi was extremely touched by the ring and specially, its significance onwards.

"but I've seen someone more beautiful than this ring." Teased Raghav

"hmmm. And it's me, perhaps?" said Kalpi

"Who told you that? I was hinting towards your mom!" teased Raghav, earning him a light tap on his thigh from Kalpi. He left her giggling and went in the yard turned Dancefloor for the days to come. On the strike of two, this time Pakya was bang on time to hit the music as Raghav & Sammy , surrounded by the women and girls from his side  started to do perform on:

Nain sagaai ho gayi bajjan dholakiyaan

Shaguna di rut aa gayi bajjan dholakiyaan

Ambaran de chand naal taare nach de

Jaddo nach diye tere naal kanware jach de

Jaddo nach diye tere naal saare nach de

Nachne te tere munde kar de clap

Bach ke rahi na koi kare kidnap

O...

Nachne te tere munde kar de clap

Bach ke rahi na koi kare kidnap

Tera sona roop kanwara piece hai diamond da

Suit tera lal rang da.. rang da

Paranda tera saanu dangda.. dangda

O minnataan hazaar karke..

Karke

Ho munda tera dil mangda.. 

The festive mood for this wedding was given when confetti started to fall from the roof, all thanks to Pakya of course.

Kalpi and Paakhi too joined the dance and then ended all in a terrible laugh as they've enjoyed themselves a lot- some people were dancing bhangra, some doing some crazy steps, including Manda's out of this world's moves, some slow steps on this ceremonial typical Indian song.

Other songs followed but nobody minded the lyrics and tempo of the sings. Everyone were dancing their own way, in their own merriment. Time flew by very quickly and it was Kamla who reminded Sammy that the haldi ceremony needs to be kick started as soon after lunch time so that the mehendi and sangeet ceremony shall not be delayed.

The boy's side departed very reluctantly and everyone cheered and teased Kalpi as Raghav kept glancing back at her when he was going away.

Haldi was a simple ceremony where only the chawl's ladies and some of Kamla's close friends were present. The turmeric was applied copiously and generously on Kalpi and she was bathed with scented water and rose water. Then, she got ready for her Sangeet cum mehendi ceremony by nightfall.

Meanwhile, she was juggling her clothes, her jewelries, and the influx of well wishers coming to wish her, to drop gifts and saying Namaste to each of them and most importantly, Raghav's each 20 minutes incoming calls and messages.

Each call was as urgent as the other. Each message bearing searing hot promises and very romantic sayings. He asked her to click her pictures when she got ready for the ceremonies and to send him via mms before going out so that the first one to see his bride is him only. She didn't want to inform him that her family and her decorator-yes that's what she was calling Paakhi now- would obviously see her first when she got ready.

She wore a jungle green lehenga for the night ceremonies, again sent by Raghav. She had to admit, he's got a good taste in choosing dress and lehengas. Her mom had engaged a girl from the nearby chawl to apply her mehendi as the lady was very good at it. The intricate designs were too good and by the end of the ceremony, her mehendi was set and the lady applied it up to upper elbows. She inwardly sent a fervent prayer to God to make her mehendi take on a dark colour.

She got a message earlier and was very hesistant to do the task Raghav has asked her to do but he'll call her chicken if she doesn't. finding herself free from ear shot, she bent towards the lady applying her mehendi and asked her:

" actually I had a request for you. I... I mean I wanted t apply mehendi somewhere special." She watched the expression of the lady as the latter looked at her puzzled.

" I wanted to know if you could draw a design..i mean...on my back? Is that possible?"

"but of course, Kalpi! Where you want the design to be?" she asked matter of factly.

"urrrm, I wanted something that starts from my neck and ended on my lower waist, if possible..." asked a now blushing Kalpi.

The lady smiled and then nodded comprehensively." Ok, but I think we need some privacy for that, isn't it?"

Kalpi nodded and they both decided that when the sangeet would be in dwindling and dimming time, they'll eclipse themselves to Kalpi's room. Kalpi thought it important to include Paakhi into it as knowing her, she'll be out and about to seek her out once she'll be out of eye sight...so better get her on board.

Sangeet was a party to say the least. The most applaud worthy performance was that of Paakhi of course as she danced on babydoll' and ram chahe leela' and her duo performance with Pakya on" tera ishq bada teekha". Pakya performed on tatad tatad and some other tapori songs, totally his style while Kamla and Vitthal danced on a slow from the 80's. Their closeness and love brought tears in Kalpi's tears and prayed for the same love and understanding for herself.

She messaged back Raghav to inform him that she accepted his dare and be ready tomorrow for her big surprise.

chapter 17 up! as promised on this Sunday! πŸ˜‰

i know i'm dragging a bit πŸ˜• but its Ragna's wedding after all...

please hit 'like' if you like any line of it and drop some valuable comments please.

a plea to silent reader, please do express your views, it helps to keep the flow and i get a notion of what you expect from the story.

a huge thank you for reading.

to those i didn't Pm, please forgive me...i'm strangely lacking time.

big time Love,

Mehr😊

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mehr.. I missed u loads.. Y arn't u active ?? πŸ˜­ In love this chapter too.. And do PM me yaar.. I think u've forgotten me 
mehr05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: veeranu

Mehr.. I missed u loads.. Y arn't u active ?? πŸ˜­ In love this chapter too.. And do PM me yaar.. I think u've forgotten me 

Deepu! πŸ€—
Miss u too dear!

are, main toh active hi hoon but i'm roaming here and there into forums like a bhatakti aatma...no forum homeplace to be now. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

lol! can never forget you dear! you and soni are my best buddies around here but i no more see you here on EMA...thought you left.
vyshuu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
resss
unres
Heyyylooo dear..
Sry fr d late..
Anyways update was superr lovelyyy one dear.. I lykd it πŸ˜‰ and its nt at all lyk a draggng one..! Indeed I njyd readng it.. πŸ˜ƒ
Raghav s becumng more naughty as he gave kalpi a dare to do the naughty things πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† and u portrayed shy kalpi well, as she herself was nt ready to take a glance of her through the mirror! and did raghav really find dumbla beautiful.. πŸ˜• then fr sure he needs an eye test 🀣 in total it was nyc n wonderfull dear..
Waitng fr the weddng nw.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Edited by vyshuu.. - 9 years ago