RagNa FF- The Waltz Of Two Hearts (part 19 on page80) - Page 44

Posted: 9 years ago
Pls update dear. Pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls
Am so upset with IF!!! They don't have any ' I love Mehr' forum...😳 ❤️loved it!!! The updates!! Awesome track... Amazing flow n heightened expectations...What subtle romance... Sweeping kalpi off her feet 😆 raghav singhaniya iiistyle...😆😉😉 I always, always wished same smoothness in Ragna's love life as u hv potrayed... Making our dreams come true in Ur story...intezar ka phal meetha?? Yes... God bless!! Waiting for next update..
Pls dear waiting for ur update
Update next part dear please
wow!!!!what a dhamakedhar entry mehr!! love it love it love it love it!!!!update soon pleasee

Part 16

Dinner that night was very chaotic. The Jadhavs were planning everything- engagement and ring ceremony early in the morning followed by the haldi ceremony, sangeet and mehendi ceremony at night and the very next day at 10 am sharp, the mahurat was fixed by Kamla's esteemed priest and the mandap will be set in the chawl's ground itself- and things were not so easy to plan with a Pakya who was all hyped and decided to take decoration responsabilities, Paakhi was already off to some exclusive shops to buy outfits and jewelries for Kamla, for the Jadhavs men and for herself, Vitthal was responsible for the invitations and to see to the welfare of everything, Manda tai was given the task to see the feast and refreshments and Kamla was to be the grand supervisor.

Kalpi's bridal outfit and other ceremonial wears were to be gifted by Raghav himself. He insisted when Kamla was gently refusing but he merely stated that he wants his bride to dress according to his choice while broke no further argunments from anyone.

That night, they all went to sleep very late and Paakhi stayed for the night as she was too hyper to go home and stay away from all the thrill of this sudden wedding. She pointed out that this wedding was so romantic and she didn't want to miss one second of this moment. Kalpi at one point was panicked as she didn't have a ring for her engagement tomorrow for Raghav but Paakhi reassured her that all was being taken care of by Sammy. Kalpi was puzzled by Sammy's involvement in this but Paakhi nonchalantly said that Sammy just helped her out with the arrangements and since Sammy knows the choices of Raghav, it has facilitated everything for her and her shopping sprees.

Soon the room was filled with the constant tempo of Vitthal's snore and the never ending whistle-like breathing of Pakya. Kalpi was lying wide awake on her cot and watched the ceiling, recounting every moments she has spent with Raghav and that has led to this moment. She still couldn't believe that's he's getting engaged tomorrow and in 48 hours, she will be Mrs. Kalpana Raghav Singhania!

She shut her eyes and sent a silent prayer to Bappa and thanked him for all his favours and prayed for the smooth flow of all events planned and for their happiness. She turned to take a nice position for sleep when she felt her phone buzzed.

She reached for her phone and saw the name of Raghav sir' flashing vividly on the screen. Raghav! She shot upright on her cot and glanced around to see if it has not disturbed anyone's sleep. Oh God! It was two thirty in the morning and he's calling her now! How to take his call without waking anyone up? Kalpi was fretting and bit her lower lip. Should she disconnect the call, he'll definitely be angry on her and when their engagement was only hours away...that was a not so good idea...should she pick the call and disturb everyone, her aai will be furious for late night calls and trust Pakya and Paakhi to tease her till dawn breaks. What to do? She was still stressing on the issue when eventually he hung up.

Good! thought Kalpi. Besides he must be aware that at 2 am, humans sleep. She tossed the phone aside on the cot and was about to hit her pillow when her phone buzzed again. this time it was a message. She quickly read it and a smile crept on her face. It reads: " dn't fake it that u r asleep as I knw u thoroughly. u can't talk, ok, bt u can txt me, r8?"

Kalpi immediately set to reply to him: " yes, I can bt we nid 2 sleep 2. So, gd n8 n swit drmz!"

Here! thought Kalpi. That must have done it. He won't reply and further but was surprised when her phone beeped again.

" my nights will be gud when u will be by my side, 4ever. Swit drmz u 2 swt<3 n dream of me...be creative!"

Naughty Raghav! Thought Kalpi. No, she won't reply further as it will only make him say crazy things and he won't hit bed. She hit her pillow and within minutes fell into a deep slumber till breaking dawn when she was awaken by a bemused Paakhi who saw it too cute that Kalpi was smiling in her sleep.

Resss 😃
Unress
Heylooo dear..
Update was short, sweet n lovely one dear..
Nw celebrations r on full mood n calm.. w/o any disturbances..?!! Anyways ragna scenes were cute.. hoping to read more.. n dear update soon this tym cuz u gave us a short update na.. 😃 😛Edited by vyshuu.. - 9 years ago
Aww ragna movements was sooo cute...
b creative lol...
Dear it was short update dil mage more...
Continue soon...
lovely update
ragna knw each other thouroghly
mehr want ragna marige only, no twist in it please
the update was small but great ...
never had i thought Raghav cud be so blatant ...i am liking him though 😉😉
The texting part was too cute 😳😳

Now toh Kalpi se zyaada i am waiting for their wedding ..but will u give that to us so easily w/o any drama ?? I wonder ...

Put up the next part soon

LOVE, MARUSHKAA