Most defamed in this serial? - Page 4

Poll Question :

Which character so far has been shredded the most in this serial?

Poll Choice
Satyavati
Amba/Shikhandini
Madri
Drupada
Vidura
Yudisthir
Bhima
Nakula
Sahadev
Other
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Two things I've not been able to find directly reading the MB, but Dr RC Majumdar, in his Vedic Age, mentions - from a direct reading - that Bheeshma restored Prishatha to his throne.  Also, Amba, during her journeys did approach Drupada as well for help, but he had refused.  It may have been out of fear, or it may have been out of gratitude - I haven't found the citation.

I think the places to look would be Bheeshma narrating the Shikhandi story to Duryodhan in Udyog Parva, and the history of Drupada being narrated to the Pandavas.  I'm not sure whether one would find that in Sambhava Parva.

I think am done searching.. could not find anything.. ðŸ˜•
its bheem for me...they r showing bheem as a complete petu who has nothing to do with sense of humour but this is not right ..cvs should watch the previous MB of B.R.Chopra and should learn something from there ,bheem was projected very well there
Voted for Yudhishtir.

He was Dharmraj and very efficient ruler but here they're showing him as mute viewer. He doesn't take decisions. I never saw this Yudhishtir in any action.
He just looks from face to face... And waits for Arjun to come up with an idea.
Originally posted by payelsonafan

its bheem for me...they r showing bheem as a complete petu who has nothing to do with sense of humour but this is not right ..cvs should watch the previous MB of B.R.Chopra and should learn something from there ,bheem was projected very well there

I disagree on this one - in BRC, Bhima was shown as an eternally grumpy character w/ no sense of humor.  In that aspect, this serial's Bhima is better.  However, my favorite Bhima was DBSK's, followed by the one in Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna.

But yeah, I agree w/ you that Bhima is shown badly.
Drupada wanting that Draupadi should go through a life of humiliation, and still be regarded as pure!  What a crock!!!
All the characterizers except Krishna so far...
vrish
Drupada wanting that Draupadi should go through a life of humiliation, and still be regarded as pure!  What a crock!!! 

i had voted 4 Bheema but now i feel Drupada is grossly being portrayed. y on earth do they think that Drupada hated daughters😡(female infanticide/foeticide/preference 4 boys is a fairly recent trend right, that too limited only to certain parts of India ) they r showing him to be an evil character. do these people think of youths of India as morons, to believ this ? 
I agree w/ you - I too voted for Bhima, but would happily take that back and put in Drupada!
There are way too many characters which have been defamed, but I think the worst portrayals so far have been Bhima & Drupada.
In the Mahabharat epic, Bhima is my favorite character after Lord Krishna, but in this serial he is one of my least, because all they do is show him eating and bullying Nakul around. ðŸ¤¢

As for Drupad, he had his faults, no one's denying it. He treating Drona poorly and deserved to be defeated by his disciples. He was proud and arrogant at times, but was he a sexist and a sadist? NO. ðŸ¤¬ There is no account of him torturing his own subjects and hating his daughters. He loved Shikhandi when he/she was Shikhandini, and he loved Draupadi also. 
My vote go to Satyavati as she is been shown as vamp in this MB and next is Draupad he is shown bad mouthing his daughter & torturing brahmins