Mahabharat

Most defamed in this serial?

Poll

Which character so far has been shredded the most in this serial?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay, we've seen how this serial has blackened the characterization of a lot of MB characters - not just in making them look evil, but also, at times, making them look weak, dumb or indecisive.  The latest, coming up this week, will be Drupada @ his yagna.

In the above poll, I didn't include Ashwatthama, Dhritarashtra, Shakuni or Duryodhan for a reason: when the positive characters are shown negatively, what can one expect about the negative characters?  Similarly, I didn't include some characters who had almost cameo roles, even though they were portrayed rather badly - Vichitravirya, Ambika.  But if you wish to name someone other than what's in the above list, feel free

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i voted for Bheem. Becoz the CV's hav potrayed the characterization of Bheem wrongly. They have made Bheem a laughing stock in this show.. Am sorry to hurt anybody's sentiments. But this is seriously wht I felt...
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i wud go with bheem.. the way they r showing him interested nly in food is too muchπŸ˜’.. its so disrespectful for his character ... there are many others too bt bheem being one of my favorite i feel so damn irritated seeing the way he s being shownπŸ˜’...
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good qu,Vrish 😊😊[i dont noe what shld i tell,Bhai or Di cozz i don't noe whether u r a girl or a boy]πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
In my opinion,many were...
Starting from Satyavati...Satyavati was an ideal daughter of her parents...she didn't went out without their consent...And she was shown wandering with Shantanu...so in my opinion, her char. was a lil bit blackened...

Next comes Drupad,full...as everyone noes hw he is gonna be shown...

Yudi isn't having a strong personality as needed for a Yuvraj...

Bhima as a hungry forever foodie...they nt showed his strength only showed his laughter n love for food...

Nakul n Sahadev r having less scenes....
simplysappie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bhim vrikodar tha it's true .. But to maintain his big body .. In logon ne bhim ko bhooka baccha bana diya .. Aisa lagta hai ki woh famine se jaan bacha kar aaya hai so all he can do is eat eat and eat and do nothing .. Reduced him to a couch potato ... COMEDY NIGHTS WITH BHIM ..
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shakuni.Mere maamu jaan ... Inki Kya haalat banadi hai...

On a serious note,Drupadas character is the most distorted one.I dont remember reading anywhere that he was constantly dropped on his head as a toddler or had any major mental condition.Though that is what it feels like when watching the show.
Now he will become a sadist who will torture brahmins, desrespect and mock the gods who gave him the son he wants and walk away from his daughter. Just great and so original.
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bheem, his laughter is so terible, yup he was vrikodar, but he was also BHEEEM, the terror of foes. as for shakuni, i had a gruging respect for the shakuni of old mahabhaarat, i want to kill the present one.
RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bheema netime...dey have made him a clown here...the animated Chotta Bheem is way hell mature than this version's Bheem... Truely disappointing πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh, dear.  I thought it would be a tough/close competition, but Bhima is trouncing everybody here like he trounced the Kauravas πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: medha00

Shakuni.Mere maamu jaan ... Inki Kya haalat banadi hai...

On a serious note,Drupadas character is the most distorted one.I dont remember reading anywhere that he was constantly dropped on his head as a toddler or had any major mental condition.Though that is what it feels like when watching the show.
Now he will become a sadist who will torture brahmins, desrespect and mock the gods who gave him the son he wants and walk away from his daughter. Just great and so original.

Yeah, I noted that in the feedback thread.  He was unfair to Drona, but that was it.  If it weren't for him, the Pandavas wouldn't have had their main army - Indraprastha was a part of the Kaurava  kingdom, and so their soldiers had to fight on the Kaurava side.  Maybe in Bheeshma's akshauni.  The main army of the Pandavas were the Panchalas, and then others - Matsya, Kekaya, Srinjaya, Chedi, Magadha, et al.  If it weren't for Drupada, Krishna would have had to enter the war, w/ all his sons & army.

Or else, the Pandavas couldn't have won.
Manojie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am going for Drupad! Having seen their plans next week.

PERHAPS this was the solution the CVs found as to why Shikandi and Draupad don't help Abhimanyu in chakravyuh! Because he is the son of a "saut" they're going to do a saas bahu type Abhimanyu death!