Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Happy Anniversary NBT and NBTians! 🥳
Wonderful job, Amanat! 👏

I loved all the siggies! Very beautifully made by Saumya, Purvi, Kush and Sonali!!! 

Edited by Senpoo - 10 years ago
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: raokrithika

👏👏👏  superb👍🏼 good job  friends

happy  happy anniversary   to all the NBTains friends 🥳 

good old days 😭  Missing NBT ..Meghan ,chavanni 😭 ,Miss .Rumali ,yellow shoe laces ,Guru ,Reenu ,chota Piddi ,tomatoes ,chewing  gum😭 ...kala bandar , Janat Resort  missing them ... be it living n nonliving thing...

NBT shall always b close to our heart  ...it shall always b integral part of our life n off course all the friends we made coz of this beautiful show called  NBT😳

Hiya Kirthi 🤗!!! Oh yeah all those lovely living and non-living thing of NBT!!!  Absolutely beautiful! Guru darling's ear phones, shorts, Mohan's mobile ringtone, Megha's eardrop, Nanhi's pink specs, Addu's icecream wrap!!! 
Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senpoo

Hiya Kirthi 🤗!!! Oh yeah all those lovely living and non-living thing of NBT!!!Absolutely beautiful! Guru darling's ear phones, shorts, Mohan's mobile ringtone, Megha's eardrop, Nanhi's pink specs, Addu's icecream wrap!!!

Poo.. 🤗 arre yaar...haan...na 😭 list just goes on n on...
Memories reloaded ..kya din the 😳 Mrs Vyas aur Mohan Bhatnagar ki Dil Chasp love story
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Happy anniversary. I have made avis for this occasion, you may use them. They are in the gallery. 
Poojanbt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
happy amniversary to na bole tum n all nbtians really missing mohan megha jeeji renu nanhi rimjhimEdited by Poojanbt - 10 years ago
Poojanbt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
double posting
Edited by Poojanbt - 10 years ago
Adinash thumbnail
😭great work done by all ⭐️
thanks to all the members included in the participation👏
i am happy that i was also a part of it ⭐️😉😳
really awesome siggies 😳 have saved all to admire meghan and kunaksha more 😳
it feels very good to remember the golden days 😉 
the spiderman-chavanni relation😳 , guru-mohan relation😆 , mohan-megha relation ⭐️
really really miss the golden days 😭 and it seems like somebody has taken our lives after nbt has gone 😭 will never forget colors 😡🤢 
i still wonder how the non living things were made as real in nbt ⭐️ like rumaali ,chewing gum etc.😳 
nbt shall always remain so close to all our hearts and we can never ever forget it ⭐️😳
thanks to kkk and akansha and actually whole nbt crew who made nbt so magical 😉😳 so lovable😳 so cheering 😉 so emotional 😭 so refreshing ⭐️ so shockable 😲😆 and so close to our hearts 😉😳⭐️ 
well we all laughed with nbt , cried , jumped in joy , danced , and went into meghan dreamland also ⭐️  
thanks to all the members of the forum 😉 who brought me even closer to nbt and kunaksha👏😉 really awesome members here who are so friendly and it looks like we are a family⭐️😳😉
the forum has kept nbt alive in the nbtians 😉
seriously it looks like decades have passed after nbt ended😭 dieing to see kunaksha again😳
thank you so much again to the nbt crew for giving us a dream called 
" na bole tum na maine kuch kaha " 😉 whic was so lovable 😳⭐️
love you nbt and kunaksha and also all the forum members 🤗 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Happy Anniversary to NBT. 🤗
Miss this show , MN and MM .. a lot. 🥺
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Great work...beautiful done 😃

Thanks for all the hard work and happy 2nd anniversary. 😃

Now we just need KKK to be back...SOON please...with another great character. Can not wait for him to be back and amaze us again with his mind blowing talent. 

Seriously...I can not find anything to watch or any actor who his able to amaze me. We need KKK back on screen.
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely guys!!! i miss nbtnmkk a lot the best serial of the world