India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

is it popular abroad?????

sammna Senior Member
sammna
sammna

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:11am | IP Logged
guys, bec of my obsession fr ashlok, happened to search fr choti bahu videos jst fr avi, and gosh he hs so many fans abroad, saw videos if hs trip with ruby to trinidad, los angeles malaysia etc, guess thy were vry popular, jst want to know how popular is ashlok is abroad??? is avi and shrenu adored the same way like hre, i hope to see them more in award functions and shows.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Dosep1archns2095AshKosanhita88tinklefanmegha_bCrisuPiuPereraavina_radev48--Devakshi--decemaprvj3072Vru_16OperaqueenOmaRamdassdsr11Laura..BinKuchKahe.Neelum.drashtirbb1

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 6:55am | IP Logged
i am a Dutch/moroccan viewer 
i think they havee alsooo alot abroad fans Tongue

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Doseshweta_vernekartinklefansbh1--Devakshi--dsr11Laura..OmaRamdassServianaNeelum.drashtirbb1

sparklingeyes IF-Rockerz
sparklingeyes
sparklingeyes

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 7:00am | IP Logged
I live in Delhi...so don't know about abroad
I know about Delhi

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sbh1tinklefanmegha_b--Devakshi--Laura..OmaRamdassrbb1

Crisu Goldie
Crisu
Crisu

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 7:57am | IP Logged
i'm a romanian viewer..they also are popular in romania

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Dosesbh1Deea_86--Devakshi--Vru_16OmaRamdassOperaqueendsr11Laura..Myra.nellyNeelum.drashtirbb1

AshKo Senior Member
AshKo
AshKo

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:06am | IP Logged
I live in Canada and they have such huge fan following here. I know lots and lots of CB fans who after started watching EBP have converted and no longer a Dev/Radhika fan but are now avid fans of Astha/Shlok. LOL

Doseshweta_vernekarsanhita88sbh1PveenatsammnatinklefanAas2727Oblivion007--Devakshi--Sweety1985decemaprmailanchiVru_16Operaqueendsr11Laura..OmaRamdassNeelum.drashtiMereMahiyaa.rbb1

bhawanaAVINAfan Groupbie
bhawanaAVINAfan
bhawanaAVINAfan

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Here in my city and in fact in many foreign countries he is still known as Radhika ka Dev...n people still want his last show to come bback with new season
N Asko what u r telling is impossible...once a Radev fan is always a Radev fan...n u know that ..I m sure

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tinklefan--Devakshi--Laura..OmaRamdassPrani08Neelum.drashtirbb1

AshKo Senior Member
AshKo
AshKo

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhawanaAVINAfan

Here in my city and in fact in many foreign countries he is still known as Radhika ka Dev...n people still want his last show to come bback with new season
N Asko what u r telling is impossible...once a Radev fan is always a Radev fan...n u know that ..I m sure

LOL. I'm sory what does that even mean, 'once a Radev fan always Radev fan'. You do know that it's in human nature to change once opinion and mind right? Plus I'm talking about people in my community and how they feel so I'm not sure what you are getting at. She asked about how people in foreign country felt hence I replied as to what I know about majority of the people around me feel.

Edited by AshKo - 05 January 2014 at 8:35am

Dosesanhita88Pveenattinklefansbh1Oblivion007Aas2727--Devakshi--vj3072maivellidecemaprVru_16Prani08OperaqueenOmaRamdassdsr11Laura..BinKuchKahe.MereMahiyaa.Neelum.drashtirbb1

Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:37am | IP Logged
they are popular here in uk

rajani_sidDosesbh1sanhita88Pveenatlizzy110tinklefanabhi_guru--Devakshi--Sweety1985decemaprVru_16dsr11Laura..Prani08OperaqueenOmaRamdassHallyHMereMahiyaa.Neelum.drashtirbb1

Go to top