ShirfJodha....Fun post - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sonia_1

There cannot be love without trust or fidelity.
Sharifu seems the kind who will remain faithful to Jo πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
u r right yaar.sharfu truely loves JO.did u see the way he was talking about her in prison?.he called her his lost love.πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜†
Originally posted by nabiii

I impressed to see sharfu's obssession n passion for jodha that is not a bit for jodha frm her so called hubby's side..let me marge their name " shardha"..haiii..ya i know welly it won't materialize ever but i support them as a jodri b/c sharfu is enough loyal abt his lau for jodha.

Nabiii! i agree with each and every word you've mentioned! humein bhi yeh nayi jodi Qubool Hai! πŸ˜Š

πŸ˜†

Humein bhi...aur koi option bhi nahi hai na Agra mein πŸ˜†
Hum Bhi aap logon ke sath hainπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
sheriffu-JO-Eternal loversπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Humein bhi...aur koi option bhi nahi hai na Agra mein πŸ˜†

Waise to mein Pehle Abu Mali aur Jodha ki jodi ke liye thi,... lekin Shariffji ne hume prasana kar diya hai! πŸ˜† 

kya karre? 
i do agree with MALLIKA E BHAIS .
Ela if jalal humiliate jodha she is no less..remember meena bazzar fiasco remember that ajmer sharif scene wen a ma came to kill jo for betrayal in front of that she scorned Shehenshah n there r various instances like this...i hope m not offending anyone comparing jalal with sharif...is just a BIG NO !!

Tumhe bhi Qubool Hai NabiπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

why not! Each n every moment in jail sharfu serf aur serf jodha ko souch tai hai aur jallu ko dhekho..hamaisa ben ki chumma panai kai liya tarapti hai..toh mai kyu qabool nahi bolu?
Originally posted by Paru...

u r right yaar.sharfu truely loves JO.did u see the way he was talking about her in prison?.he called her his lost love.πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜†

All he sees and thinks about is Jo πŸ˜†
Maybe this is the epic love that was promised πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Akanksha_33

Nabiii! i agree with each and every word you've mentioned! humein bhi yeh nayi jodi Qubool Hai!😊

baishak humai qabool hai..hukka begum ki kasam.
Originally posted by Akanksha_33

Waise to mein Pehle Abu Mali aur Jodha ki jodi ke liye thi,... lekin Shariffji ne hume prasana kar diya hai! πŸ˜† 

kya karre? 

Even I am all for Abul Mali - Jo jodi but till he comes to Agra, Sharifu se kaam chala lete hain πŸ˜†