That feeling// KriYaansh One shot//

Posted: 10 years ago

This story is very close to my heart!! Hope you all like it. Kindly leave your reviews. I would love them. And yeah BG mei Aye dil bata  bajayiyo...  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1VilO_go48

I love this time I spend with my four besties. Ahana, Shweta, Shreya, Bhavna, and me Kriya. We make a awesome group. We rule the college , let it be fun, fights , studies, anything. I love these snack sessions. Even though we talk all the day through out the lecture crushing and sitting on a single bench, we love these small 10-15 min breaks. Thats the time the whole college hears our voices. We are such a crazy group. Today was one such normal day. I never knew it would turn out to be this special. And the person who makes it special is none other than... Rey #blush. 

I am laughing hard at the stupid joke these two twins cracked. Yeah Shreya and Shweta were twins. These are the most crasiest of our group. Okay where was I ?? Oh yeah I was laughing... like really hard . I was sitting in the last bench!! And unfortunately I saw , I ..I just saw him. He was standing in the corridor, leaning on the wall, speaking to his friends, and staring at me *shy* . Okay don't give me that weird looks. I  myself feel weird why I blush when I get to know that he was staring at me. And looking at him I couldn't laugh more, its just that my heart freezes when he looks at me that way. I started to struggle with the hair putting it behind my ear.I  have already my eyes down , but my gut feeling said he is still staring at me. 

"tujhe kya hogaya?? " bhavna kicked my ass. This stupid girl I say. 

"mujhe kya hua?? mai theek hun saali " and its my turn to kick her bum. 

" theek hai toh aise laal kyun ho rahi hai bata bata "  Shweta.. the elder one , 1 min though.. she scratched my leg with her foot. Yeah we are the besharam gang you can find ever. 

"mai ??? mai kaha laal ho rahi hun?? " Oh please God , I was supposed to act normal but I blushed more.

"white and white .. ahaaannn!!! " ahana teased eating a piece of raw carrot. She is one diet freak I say.

"Kya white?? " I acted as if not knowing. God why do you do this to me everytime !! 

" oye phek mat.. hume pata hai ki tujhe bhi pata .. aaj bhi tum donon.."all looked at me with eveil smile. My eyes went wide. No !! 

"Matching matching !! " they shouted at top of their voices and what next the whole class hooted. Yeah everyone knows about .. umm... us .. I mean me and ...him. 

Okay it all started because of these four idiots. They linked me up with him and I don't know but I got to hear later that he ...like... I mean .. stares at me .. again these are idiots who told me that. Still I don't know if its true. But I can't  believe its false too. 

" arey bas coincidence yaar... tum log bhi na " I said faking irritation.

"this is the 10th dress that you two matched dear..  and same for the 10th time is not a co-incidence baby!! "  bhavna nudged me. And le gayi bhais paani mei. I sat there  turning into the shade of a ripe tomato . 

The teasing continued, I sneaked a glance at him and saw him smiling a naughty smile.  Damn , he heard it... and ofcourse he would when the whole class hooted and many called his name continuously . 

I don't know why my dress color always matched his dress color. But my besties always say that he matches my dress. Because.. well  I come to college every day on my scooty and the way is ofcourse in front of his house. 

I don't know if what they say is true. But we matched every sunday.. every special class we attend. And rest of the days I am saved due to the uniform. 

"mujhe bhook lagi hai yaar!! aur aaj toh iss kamini dabba leke bhi nahi aayi " Shweta.. bhukkad of our gang complained. We already ate the tiffins of the four , and I was a bit late so I rushed leaving my tiffin and lunch box at home. 

" arey tune toh bola teri tiffin neeche tumhare papa rakh ke gaye?? " Bhavna suddenly reminded. And then I remembered that I should collect my box. So I excused and rushed as there were last few secs left fot the break to end.

I ran and bumped into someone like really hard banging both back on the door and I fell back leaving him safe. I had my eyes closed tight  in fear of fall but instead I sensed a soft yet muscular hand on my back, his palm was on my back, I was at a 45 degree to the ground one leg stretched and one bent , one of my palm unknowingly grabbed his shirt and my other hand holding my dupatta tight which is flowing down back . Everything went silent. The whole class was silent like really silent . Never ever did that happen. I immediately snap opened my eyes sensing the touch. And what I saw made my eyes and mouth go all round. And like a stupid I stared at him when he did the same but with a smile. Never ever I touched him, like even the slightest touch of brushing , our handshake even though he is son of my dad's close friend.  And after a few seconds, may be the whole class is actually shocked to see such filmy scene in front of their eyes , that too of the hot topic wala couple who they created and  teased for nearly months now. And when they actually got the situation they hooted at the top of their voices.  It surely bought us back to earth but its too hard to stand straight immediately with your foot and his foot messed up. Its not that easy like they show in  films and shows, that once you realize you flinch apart immediately, real falls makes everything messy that you know if you hurry uo you both will end up on the floor with one on the other which you never want to... 

I  struggled few secs to free my 2 inch sandals f struck in between the lace of his sneakers. And in that small time , that 1 minute we took to make ourselves straight and flinch back I heard many comments, from both boys and girls

" uthale usse "

" ahaaannn bahon ki darmiyan " I remember this is from my 4 monkeys, I can recongnise their voices even when I am unconsious. 

" arey gir jaate yaar " 

" kaash  pic le sakte "

"  romance !! " 

Gosh those comments... they make you blush so hard that you literally shiver. 

And I wanted to rush out but when I moved front he thought of getting out of my way, ofcourse he is embarassed too.. but unfortunately instead of moving that side he moved this side blocking my way and both flinched  back before we could bang into each other again and I just left the thought of collecting my box and rushed to the last bench fidgetting with my dupatta. I know now these 4 are gonna eat me alive , but I am sure these are gonna make me feel better and save from the whole class. I dashed in middle of them and sat the bench shivering and as known my friends surrounded and hugged me, comforting me first and then teasing while the whole class is still hooting . 

That day the whole class , even my guy friends said this 

"dude he is actually staring at you the who day!! like openly he was staring at you "and all I could do was try hard to stop my blush and keep a straight face as not affected by it. 

So here ends the OS!! 

This is a page from her diary!! Hope you liked it... 

-Wildcat!!

Edited by -Blind.Dance- - 10 years ago
Aww this was so sweet 😳
Such a cuteee story 😳
Haww d cutee staring,teasing and kriya blushin
Loved ittt ❤️
Edited by aishu3003 - 10 years ago
arre didu
kyun roak diya itni achi story hai
pls  continue
i totally loved this update
plsss continueee
okay that was like a real situation...

i mean i felt its actually happening in some class...

it was sooo sweet and seems real..

those chupke chupke se dekhna moments...

friends ki teasing...

and both were so embarrass...of course...

i really loved it...

it was just sweet and simple...

Such a sweet OneShot it was Deethuuu :*

Beautiful n fabulous👏👏

I loved it.

Why do I feel its connected to u in some way?😉😆
supably cute os
so so sweet
love it
their cloths colour always match
n then kria in rey's arm
n her friends singing baho ke darmiya
totely love it
amazing
Originally posted by _Chocolate_

Such a sweet OneShot it was Deethuuu :*

Beautiful n fabulous👏👏

I loved it.

Why do I feel its connected to u in some way?😉😆

SHUT UP!!

and thank you choo much !! :*
Originally posted by ramya.sri

arre didu
kyun roak diya itni achi story hai
pls  continue
i totally loved this update
plsss continueee

arey its just a simple scene that's it.. kuch dimaag mei aaya aur likh daala.. 

thanks you so much!! Glad you loved it ❤️
Originally posted by -Blind.Dance-

SHUT UP!!

and thank you choo much !! :*

I won't😉😆
Originally posted by ..Roop..

okay that was like a real situation...

i mean i felt its actually happening in some class...

it was sooo sweet and seems real..

those chupke chupke se dekhna moments...

friends ki teasing...

and both were so embarrass...of course...

i really loved it...

it was just sweet and simple...

Glad you loved it roop!! :* 

thank you cho much!! I know they look real 😆