Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

John Abrahams wife Priya is pregnant (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

-Barun

IF-Stunnerz

-Barun

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Congratulations (:

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "John Abrahams wife Priya is pregnant (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dollar_Dreams

Dollar_Dreams

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Congrats, John.. Tongue

Enycedoll

IF-Rockerz

Enycedoll

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
 hate him more now 

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
SO what if they had sex before marriage and now having a baby. Good for them. Hopefully we won't get any regress comments on this thread like we have in other ones.

One thing is clear, if you wanna keep your private life private...you can. I give John a lot of respect for making sure Priya wasn't dragged into the public eye and they maintained a relationshp with all the publicity. They love story sounds really cute and gives me hope that maybe an average girl like me can end up with an ARK or an Ian or Leo. Hayeee LOL

Also congratz to him!!! Husband and father and so soon. Hope he keeps being happy.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ILoveDramaHZAnitaSudhaSangeetEnycedoll-Nakshatra-IHeartDeepika.LadyDabanggHotMess-Barun-RohitMaxwell-

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by this_is_my_name

No wonder he married her...Dead .. If only he married her because he love her Dead

How do you know he doesn't love her?! People have sex before marriage and sometimes they get preggers. It's not a huge deal and her being preggers might not be the sole reason, it might not even be a reason considering they've been planning the wedding for a long time now. John is one of the few who doesn't flaunt his personal life and he kept Priya out of it all so we don't see all those PDA pics and his proclaiming his love on national TV. But that doesn't mean love doesn't exist. 

Enycedoll

IF-Rockerz

Enycedoll

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MocoCoco

SO what if they had sex before marriage and now having a baby. Good for them. Hopefully we won't get any regress comments on this thread like we have in other ones.

One thing is clear, if you wanna keep your private life private...you can. I give John a lot of respect for making sure Priya wasn't dragged into the public eye and they maintained a relationshp with all the publicity. They love story sounds really cute and gives me hope that maybe an average girl like me can end up with an ARK or an Ian or Leo. Hayeee LOL

Also congratz to him!!! Husband and father and so soon. Hope he keeps being happy.

usually the medias fascination, and the publics, is with bollywood couples. Its not like he always kept her away...shes been places with him...people just never really cared. 

chimchimcher-ee

IF-Sizzlerz

chimchimcher-ee

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Wasn't there rumor last year (during his new year vacation) that John is secretly married to Priya?

Flawedshilrun

IF-Sizzlerz

Flawedshilrun

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Congo to them.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top