Users

Frequent Posters

JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: --Mina--

Karan Singh Grover

Shared publicly  -  4:20 PM

hello all, just wanted to share one very important fact with you guys. Gul and i are very close friends, she's a part of my family. Therefore i would really appreciate you guys not sending any form of hatred through your mails or comments. pls remember if you speak ill of my family, you're also speaking ill of me. Hope you'll take this into consideration before saying anything to or about her again. Thanks.
Also, i just wanted to thank you all for the constant, never ending, unconditional love and support you've shown me. love you all so much.

Edited'''

Karan Singh Grover
4:38 PM
just the last thing i want to say at this moment,
anger is a very strong and hurtful emotion, pls make sure that you are pointing it towards the people who deserve it. if it was'nt for Gul, i would have left the show months ago. ciao.

aww thats so sweet of him
I agree anger is a very strong emotion so use it carefully and please yell at the people who deserve it not who karan considers to be his family because yelling at them would mean yelling at karan.
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Go4welkin

He not only supports Gul but also Raqesh, apparently based on Raqesh statement, KSG assured Raqesh that his fans will like him.

When KSG himself was not interested in continuing to play such an iconic role then it is wise to move on and enjoy the show with new actor. QH has other talented actors and supporting technicians who all work hard and their livelihoods are tied to the show, if show continues to deliver then it deserves to be aired and no one should wish for show to shutdown as it belongs to other hardworking folks as well, not fair to curse a show for one actor who himself don't want to continue with the show.

Agreed! 👏
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkapoor5

there is more stuff that he wrote!

thanx for sharing
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Shayari-

People really need to stop being such bad sports. Whats done is done. He himself wanted to quit so why are ppl angry at others? No one kicked him out. The only people possibly who tarnished his name is the channel. So direct ur anger there. People stop causing such a fuss. They are actors at the end of the day. They have other aspirations oyher dreams.. if they arent feeling a project anymore they have every right to leave. And KaBhi chemistry and asya while ill def miss it, they were just acting doing their jobs. The rest was fans fantasys. So please,as hard as it may be, try to get over it people. These peoples careers and dailynliving are what you all are messing with by sending such hatred. 

Very well said

Till when we will cry over the water under the bridge. What's done cant be undone. He has every right to leave and nothing can change that

KSG Surbhi Gul zee all have moved on 

It's better to accept and move on
Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

First of all karan wasnt interested nd wanted to liv months ago was bcz HE IS NOT KEEPING WELL. Stop making it an issue nd stop portraying that he himself isnt concerned bcz thts not d truth.
Raquesh no doubt is a brilliant actor nd his not his fault..he is just doing his job...i agree to that.
The main problem is Zee...they hve stooped so low that they are conti. Defaming nd tarnishing Karan's image which is not acceptable. They have done wat they wanted to so now they'll have to bear d consequence unfortunately QH comes under thse consequences. Nobdy is against QH ..we are against the tricks zee has been playing for a long tym now nd to we are doing our bit to make sure they apologize for wat they hve done. Nd to demand this apology if we hve to quit QH thn so it be. With all due respect , to d actors workng day nd nyt in QH...this is somethng tht needs to be done.
CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: neha2607

First of all karan wasnt interested nd wanted to liv months ago was bcz HE IS NOT KEEPING WELL. Stop making it an issue nd stop portraying that he himself isnt concerned bcz thts not d truth.
Raquesh no doubt is a brilliant actor nd his not his fault..he is just doing his job...i agree to that.
The main problem is Zee...they hve stooped so low that they are conti. Defaming nd tarnishing Karan's image which is not acceptable. They have done wat they wanted to so now they'll have to bear d consequence unfortunately QH comes under thse consequences. Nobdy is against QH ..we are against the tricks zee has been playing for a long tym now nd to we are doing our bit to make sure they apologize for wat they hve done. Nd to demand this apology if we hve to quit QH thn so it be. With all due respect , to d actors workng day nd nyt in QH...this is somethng tht needs to be done.

well said👏