Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Lord Ayyappa of Sabrimala (Page 5)

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 18 January 2014 at 2:42am | IP Logged
rival site article on Parakh

Life OK's Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev (Triangle Films Company) has brought out the minute details from the happening in the life of Lord Shiva. And to add to the tales, various characters have been brought in regularly. The latest addition to the show is the very beautiful Parakh Madan.

The lovely girl who was last seen in Desh Ki Beti Nandini will be seen playing Mohini, the only female avatar of Vishnu who will combine her energy with Lord Shiva to beget a child, Lord Ayyapan. Lord Ayyapan was responsible of getting back Parvati to Shiva.

Parakh, who is a trained classical dancer, has two reasons to smile. This being her first mythological show and she secondly gets to perform a very beautiful dance sequence. It is said that Mohini and Lord Shiva's energy gets together through this dance thus forming the child.

We called up Parakh who confirmed the news and added, "I am really excited to be a part of a mythological show. It's really different from whatever work I have done earlier. Also in television you hardly get a chance to perform to classical dance forms, and I am really looking forward to it."

The actor is currently shooting for her part and her entry will be shown on Monday (20 January).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hemavidzsbk2

hemavidz IF-Dazzler
hemavidz
hemavidz

Posted: 18 January 2014 at 5:18am | IP Logged
so it'll be like shiv parvati lasya before kartikeya's birth im wondering how parvati n lakshmi will react
Shocked
p.s:emoticon change is due my stupid mobile

Edited by hemaDaganKhian - 19 January 2014 at 1:49am

kaatayanisbk2

kaatayani IF-Rockerz
kaatayani
kaatayani

Posted: 18 January 2014 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hemaDaganKhian

so it'll be like shiv parvati lasya before kartikeya's birth im wondering how parvati n lakshmi will react Angry

more over think how Manikandan will react..!!  and Kartikeya as well..!! K will burn at Mahadev fr ditching his mom.. and Manikandan will pine for "mother's" love as he has no mother right.. the lady was Lord Vishnu in disguise..!!

so another era of psychotic melodrama.. how cliched post Jalandhar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hemavidz

Surya_krsnbhakt IF-Dazzler
Surya_krsnbhakt
Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 18 January 2014 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

so it'll be like shiv parvati lasya before kartikeya's birth im wondering how parvati n lakshmi will react Angry

Perfect! Parvati in the form of Bhramari will see this and become so shocked that Bhramari, bees anger everything will vanish and she will just stand there.
Lakshmi on the other hand will become hysterical and say "Narayan Narayan", causing surprised looks from Narada.
Kartikeya will looked as confused as Dhritarasthra on his throne (in SP MB)
Ganesh will be like, "He BHagwan! Ye tune kya kiya?!Tongue"
Nandi will faint.
Manikandan will be born.Tongue

P.S. No offence intended. And gods, hope you people enjoyed that scenario. Don't fling curses at me.

hemavidzkaatayani

Surya_krsnbhakt IF-Dazzler
Surya_krsnbhakt
Surya_krsnbhakt

Posted: 18 January 2014 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaatayani

more over think how Manikandan will react..!!  and Kartikeya as well..!! K will burn at Mahadev fr ditching his mom.. and Manikandan will pine for "mother's" love as he has no mother right.. the lady was Lord Vishnu in disguise..!!

so another era of psychotic melodrama.. how cliched post Jalandhar
There is a story of how one of Ayyappa's followers went with him to Kailasa and there he couldn't identify Lakshmi Devi. So Ayyapan said, "She is the wife of my mother."
So he still thinks vishnu is his mom.
But then, when he goes to Kailas, he can address Parvati as mother.
When he goes to Vaikunth, what will he call Lakshmi Devi?ROFL

hemavidzkaatayani

kaatayani IF-Rockerz
kaatayani
kaatayani

Posted: 18 January 2014 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
@surya tht's a strange scenario...!
his mom (i mean second papa...!!) his father.. ths provides ample of "psychotic" fodder for the writer...!! well in any case, i don't really feel tht this track will make a difference now as after Arunasur, the bad way the character was written and equally bad way it was executed..!!

the question is tht where is the novelty in the show..?? Same trick, same baggage. Its jst like the puranas whr the each and evry story almost has the same background..!! Disapprove

hemavidz

hemavidz IF-Dazzler
hemavidz
hemavidz

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaatayani

@surya tht's a strange scenario...!
his mom (i mean second papa...!!) his father.. ths provides ample of "psychotic" fodder for the writer...!! well in any case, i don't really feel tht this track will make a difference now as after Arunasur, the bad way the character was written and equally bad way it was executed..!!

the question is tht where is the novelty in the show..?? Same trick, same baggage. Its jst like the puranas whr the each and evry story almost has the same background..!!Disapprove

mutual feeling for very long time only exception was j track

kaatayani

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 19 January 2014 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
They will show Ayappa?  Then I'll watch!!!  But they will have a different Mohini this time?  First Lakshmi, then Parvati, then Ganga & now Mohini? LOL

Edited by .Vrish. - 19 January 2014 at 10:19pm

kaatayani

Go to top