Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

**1st Aasmaanian of the Week:N?a?N?d?I?n?I** - Page 2

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved your answers Nandini πŸ€—... I agree on QH dragging part .. I hope they get to the climax soon regarding Zoya's long lost father .. its like viewers already know the truth but the characters r still unaware of it which is a bit boring to watch πŸ˜† ...

I m sure u will go beyond coolbie status soon .. just work hard with a open mind πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nebu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratzz NandiniπŸ‘. And my question is Describe these following shows and actors in one word
EMA
Quabool Hai
Rangrassiya
CID

KSG
Sanaya 
Surabhi
Rachna
Ashih Chowdhry(Ragahav)
Ashish Sharma (Rudra)

Edited by nebu - 10 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: nebu

Congratzz NandiniπŸ‘. And my question is Describe these following shows and actors in one word

EMA cute
Quabool Hai. hot
Rangrassiya mysterious 
CID history πŸ˜†

KSG Hot
Sanaya  beautiful 
Surabhi. Sizzling 
Rachna.  Sweet
Ashih Chowdhry(Ragahav) handsome
Ashish Sharma (Rudra awesome 

This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Loved your answers Nandini πŸ€—... I agree on QH dragging part .. I hope they get to the climax soon regarding Zoya's long lost father .. its like viewers already know the truth but the characters r still unaware of it which is a bit boring to watch πŸ˜† ...

I m sure u will go beyond coolbie status soon .. just work hard with a open mind πŸ˜ƒ

Seriously they they dragged the papers thing till two  weeks . It was so annoying 
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You wake up one day .. and while eating your breakfaat you get a call saying Karan Singh Grover .. has decided to select one of his fans to go on a date with and he chose you ... you say es to the idea ... after some time you get another call from Ian Somer.'s PA that youve won a chance to meet Ian and that you have a vhance to travek across the workd in an all expenses paid trip to meet him ..

You relise that the day youre gettung to meet Ian is the same day to meet Karan ... what will you do in suvh a situation πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: Bhavanab

You wake up one day .. and while eating your breakfaat you get a call saying Karan Singh Grover .. has decided to select one of his fans to go on a date with and he chose you ... you say es to the idea ... after some time you get another call from Ian Somer.'s PA that youve won a chance to meet Ian and that you have a vhance to travek across the workd in an all expenses paid trip to meet him ..

You relise that the day youre gettung to meet Ian is the same day to meet Karan ... what will you do in suvh a situation πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Wonder if my Fiance will like this πŸ˜†

Ok even if he is out of the picture I dont go on dates with married men 🀣

So that  leaves  Ian but will i get chutti from office   and am i reckless enough to drop everything and go on a tour with him?

I guess not

So i will stay home and watch QH and TVD and JA and Rangrasia on TVπŸ˜†
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahaha best answer ive ever received on a chose one kinda question πŸ˜› πŸ˜› .. hope you're giance is nowhere around IF right now πŸ˜†

Ok another one .. if you had a chance to make 5 changes on IF .. any 5 .. tell them and also if possible .. a reason why .
Nope my Fiance is nowhere around IF and neither will be πŸ˜†

Five changes on IF

Though i love IF and hardly would would want to change anything but still if you have asked

1 change the home page color scheme
2 have a Who has liked your posts notification like FB
3 have notifications on the top like FB
4 have a mobile app
5 Change the rank name IF addictz