Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Happy Birthday Sexiest TV Superstar Drashti Dhami Note 317 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2317

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Rules for this Thread 

Kindly do not spam the thread with pictures, do not bash other celebrity, character of the other celebrities Ouch .
     Please stick to Drashti Dhami and her filmographyEmbarrassed . 

Thank You Smile

Let's all talk about only DD and let's have fun and dhamaal, let's put our hands together and make this thread successful...WinkEmbarrassed

Lastly one request every DDians can have use one siggie in their siggie dabba from the threads Birthday Gifts Siggies Big smile .

Edited by manesha76 - 12 January 2014 at 10:25am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

wimpykidmj2000rd2222abja1984ssg24staronemahi246ashmaaneetJyoti121SnakeEyesDrashti13*mystic.moon*sangeeta9211d_soniaNeejuLadyFlamesonia_koolkhanDANGGGraj80shumaila08Paro_rudraLittle_Mermaid..Shree.nehakariba-WhiteGirl--DamnedDrooler-utopia88ananya2010prava55663harshdbArnav90Neelambari..bobby13rocks_CookieMonster_Madhuri53..Glycerine..-chrys--Orchid-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Sexiest TV Superstar Drashti Dhami Note 317 (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harshdb

IF-Stunnerz

harshdb

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:16am | IP Logged

Heya guys...Hug how are u all? Happy new year.

I would like to thank all who helped us to turn this thread into beautiful one ( well atleast for me LOL)

Few worked very hard for this thread and few showed interested but could not do due to their personal commitments. I would like to thank everyone.

Shika (starry.phoenix) thank you for the headers and tags, they are very very beautiful and I loved them.

appy_indy-KD: thank you for the lovely beautiful creations thank you for making in very short time.

nehakariba (Neha) manesha76(Manu) and Chrys (Asha) partners in crime WinkTongue

gonna miss our late nights chats in the name of birthday thread :P

Neha : girl u really amazed me with your talent... what ever work I give u would come up with the work done beautifully of course adding your own creativity into it. U surprised me every time when I gave u new work.

U rock... baby.. keep it up.  Thank u so very much. If u r not there I don't know what we could have done... gonna miss u baby.

Manu: you are amazing u know? Embarrassed you r very well organized . I should learn this frm you. With out u, we couldn't have finished the work on time with out tension. And I bugged u very much with many times corrections and arranging, with in short period we got closer due to this thread work. Will miss our chats and of course u will be more than happy to escape from my mantra

"manu pls change this, add that, delete this " Tongue

U r gonna be more than happy to escape frm my torture I know that Tongue

U have lots of patience girl. God bless u.

Asha: Tongue.. what should I say about u ? Tongue

u r more helpful to manu than me  AngryAngryLOLTongueWink

she used to miss u always when ever u r not around...

but yaa...Will sure miss our looong telephone conversations in the name of discussing write up. Tongue  discussing everything except the write up Tongue

u r very helpful in collecting information, pics, etc receiving and arranging wishes etc..

This is our first experience and we have done decent job guys... chalo come group hugs...

_Sanjana_ (Sanju): u gave some amazing ideas for thread, suggested funny and cute titles.  unfortunately we couldn't go ahead with out u. u should try next time. Its gonna be big hit. Smile

Thank you for collecting giftsHug

(Poseiden)Sammy: thank you for the editing main write up, geet and biography. It is beautiful. Thank you for your suggestions.

Anie Anshra: tight hugs dear. Thank you (ops no thanks Wink) for giving the main write up immediately when I asked. We used one beautiful paragraph which frm what u have written. Its lovely.

PreetB: thank you for the VM. Its beautiful.

Arnav90 (Arnav): your information helped us a lot. Thank you for letting us use "reasons why we love Drashti", collecting "Geet" witty lines and formatting  fights for Drashti write up.

Nafisa : thank you for giving the write up for Introduction . its really amazing.  unfortunately we couldn't use it.

Sreepriya: thank you for giving the write up for biography and geet character. U r very skillful writer . loved your write up. And thank u very much for agreeing to help us immediately when we asked. Smile

Rimsha: hugs dear .. thank you is small word. I really troubled u very much after neha for creations. U have done really great job.

Ru : love, should I thank u LOLTongue. I guess no.. but let me thank u for the formality sake Tongue. thanks sweety, for doing the serial siggies in the last minute. I really appreciate it.

(Drashtifan4ever )Sona: Thank you very much for the JDJ write up in the last minute. I don't know what we would have done with out u for the write up. and collecting few compliments.. and last minute corrections.

-Eris- Vibha: tight hugs and lots of thanks to you and accept my apologies too. I troubled u very much u worked hard on few creations and at the end of the day I could use nothing. Your creations are amazing. Loved them. Especially the Messages wishes header.. unfortunately its not suiting with our theme.

Hashiboo: hashi... tight hugs love... u r the great friend whom I can turn to when ever I m in need of help. Thank you so very much for helping me despite of your health issues (thanks ki jaroorat nahi hai lekin formality keliye LOLTongue) .   And unfortunately I couldn't use yours too. Tight hugs to u. take care of your health and family.

Pennu : thank you for giving the write up for Madhubala character

Dras Sony : thank you for giving the write up for Muskaan character .

Meenu: thank you for trying to help us when ever possible, big thanks for the fan fights concept idea its amazing funny Wink 

DamnedDrooler (ansah) -: thank u girl.. if not for your family problems, I m sure you would have made the main write up even more beautiful. Thank you .  take care.

Sangeeta :manu got to say a lot about u. thank you for helping us in collecting information and everything. its really helped us a lot.

- Renu - Neelam : thank you for collecting information on everything . manu very confident about u guys and yaa u didn't disappointed . your information helped us a lot.  

(-Patronus- )Trisha: thanks sweetz for collecting information and the proof reading compliments.  

Rimsha Ali: thank you for showing in interest to work with u and helping us out.

-TimeOut- (Hari), Renu111 (Renu) Bella, Arti ,Tabby, Trisha singh thank you guys.

very big thank you for those who helped manesha in this process. 

i would like to give special thanks to DDAT to open this thread

Sorry If I miss anyone.. u know I m lady ghazani...Embarrassed I often forget many things.. I m surprised I remember many names. LOL

Edited by harshdb - 08 January 2014 at 3:42am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

wimpykidabja1984mj2000rd2222xolfiyastaroneshaky2013Jyoti121sangeeta9211NeejuNo2PencilDrashti13SnakeEyes*mystic.moon*-Rimsha-sizzlessonia_koolkhanwowmoonmannu_minnieInvisible_Wingsananya2010prava55663-WhiteGirl-shumaila08.Shree.nehakariba-DamnedDrooler-utopia88Neelambari..bobby13rocks_CookieMonster_manesha76Madhuri53Arnav90-chrys--Orchid-

harshdb

IF-Stunnerz

harshdb

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Finally we did it group hugs guys Big smile

Advanced wishes happy birthday drashti Dhami may God bless you keep smiling

Edited by harshdb - 08 January 2014 at 10:08am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

wimpykidstaroneJyoti121sangeeta9211SnakeEyesDrashti13sonia_koolkhan-DamnedDrooler-utopia88nehakaribashumaila08prava55663Invisible_WingsMadhuri53manesha76bobby13rocks_CookieMonster_Neelambari..-Orchid--chrys-

nehakariba

IF-Sizzlerz

nehakariba

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:17am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRASHTI DHAMI

I dont know what to say thread looking amazing cant stop my self looking again n again Big smile
thank u guys Asha, Deepa and Manu whithout your help i wouldnt have done itTongue
Have a blast DDians 
Dancing

Edited by nehakariba - 09 January 2014 at 7:42am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

wimpykidrd2222staroneJyoti121sangeeta9211SnakeEyes01aaradhyasonia_koolkhanutopia88prava55663Invisible_Wingsshumaila08harshdbMadhuri53Neelambari..bobby13rocksmanesha76-chrys-

-chrys-

IF-Addictz

-chrys-

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:17am | IP Logged

And Finally We did it.Party...Our First Attempt--Thank you so much to my Partners and all DDians who helped to make such an awsome thread...

If im not wrong since last 6 month im behind many DDians to make birthday Thread for Drashti,but never ever in my life i thought that i can open a thread for Drashti,even though i did not do anything much still thank You Deepa and Manu for trusting me,The best partners i ever have Tongue By the grace of God without any misunderstanding without any fight we could complete the thread...

Neha You joined with us late but you became the women of the match of DD birthday threadTongue...

Thanks to all  friend who liked the thread and appreciated us and sorry for them those who did not like it much,it may not be up to your expectation..better luck next time...Tongue.

Edited by -chrys- - 08 January 2014 at 10:15am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

wimpykidmj2000rd2222-Rossete-staroneJyoti121sangeeta9211NeejuDrashti13SnakeEyes01aaradhyamannu_minnieprava55663Invisible_Wingsshumaila08nehakariba-DamnedDrooler-utopia88bobby13rocks_CookieMonster_manesha76Neelambari..harshdbMadhuri53-Orchid-

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:18am | IP Logged

Wowww what an experience it was while making Drashti Dhami's Birthday Thread  . 

It takes a lot of effort while making such thread but honestly all this effort was worth taking . 

First time when Deepu (Harshdb) asked me to join in preparation of Birthday thread , I was very nervous as i had never done such a huge thread . But I thank Asha - Deepu - Arnav as they asked me to join in making this thread . Thank you so much Hug . I am loving this thread (Atleast i love it LOL LOL) . Deepu - Asha - Neha & me have become buddies while making this thread . You girls Rock Wink Hug . 

Special thanks to all my friends Arnav - Sangeeta - Milli - Renu - Tabby - Memad - Harprit - Sakina - Ramneek - Anum for helping me out in one call . I just asked once & all my friends were there for me . I love you all Buddies Hug  . You guys rock Thumbs Up . 

Thanks to Drashti Dhami for making use love you more & more . Day by day our love has increased for our Princess . I know many people say why we call Drashti our Princess . I would ask why not . She is like princess for us & love her Heart .  

Thanks to all Drashti fans . Now come on lets rock this thread & just talk about our Muskaan - Geet - Madhubala & above all drashti Big smile . 

These are my Friend Renu's Edit pics 

This is Manu's Gift for DD. 

Edited by manesha76 - 09 January 2014 at 8:29am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

wimpykidrd2222abja1984mj2000-Rossete-staroneJyoti121Neejusangeeta9211SnakeEyesDrashti13drashtimeetumannu_minniesonia_koolkhan-DamnedDrooler-prava55663ananya2010utopia88shumaila08nehakaribaArnav90Neelambari..bobby13rocksMadhuri53harshdb-Orchid--chrys-

harshdb

IF-Stunnerz

harshdb

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Res Big smile Tongue

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

wimpykidstaroneJyoti121sangeeta9211SnakeEyesnehakaribashumaila08utopia88prava55663Invisible_WingsMadhuri53manesha76Neelambari..bobby13rocks-chrys-

-chrys-

IF-Addictz

-chrys-

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Advanced 29 thHappy birthday  To you Drashti...

You are the only one celeb who i love,adore,admire from this entertainment world...

Proud to say that im your craziest Pankhi and i proved thatTongue...Love you Princess,keep rocking..may the God fulfill all your wishes in your coming years,be the way as you are.

Love you...Happy Birthday
...MuaaahhhHeartHug

Edited by -chrys- - 08 January 2014 at 10:36am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

wimpykidmj2000staroneJyoti121Neejusangeeta9211Drashti13SnakeEyeswowmoonsonia_koolkhanshumaila08nehakaribautopia88ananya2010prava55663Invisible_WingsharshdbMadhuri53bobby13rocksmanesha76Neelambari..-Orchid-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top