Page 7 Page 8

SoPunk

IF-Rockerz

SoPunk

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yellowflower

Originally posted by SoPunk

I think most people didn't read the opening post... WinkLOL

There is no doubt or shock about she won, but it's about how she won. People were fooled by her. If you disagree, disprove the facts logged in FakeBook LOL Or 

just accept that you were fooled by her LOL Or 

just accept that she was the most Fake & liar contestant and you knew it. LOL

Shouldn't be so difficult to understand. If you have some observation on other contestants, you may discuss in a separate post/topic. LOL

@red Fakebook is too long for me to read but I am not disapproving or approving all of those.  But that doesn't mean anyone is fooled.

I can say for me, I know she lies, she's fake but so is many of the others including the host. Gauhar lies, so does Tanisha, so does Salman, so does Arman.

@Violet: I don't think she's the most fake liar contestants. In this season itself there were many fake liar contestants. I think all are fake liars except Elli and Asif.

I feel she deserves to win and she won NOT because she fooled some audience but because She worked hard to get the HIGHEST TRP by generating controversial content. 

I somehow don't believe anything in this show is based on just votes. There are other commercial parameters too when deciding who will stay or who will win.

Gauhar couldn't have won if she wouldn't be the highest profit maker for the show. 

Yes FakeBook is too long and we still couldn't log all her lies & FakeNess; so you can imagine the volume of lies and FakeNess she generated. So that makes her the Most Fake/Liar contestant of the season and I have watched all the seasons of BB, I can assure you, she is incomparable in that.

Others have lied too, but the word MOST is what matters. 

Good that you knew it and you voted knowing it.

Winner has nothing to do with TRP generation. Last year, I'm sure Imam was generating the most TRPs but he didn't win. Many enjoyed him but didn't vote. He didn't fool people by lying. He was upfront. 

Gauhar wasn't a TRP generator like Imam. But she just fooled a large number of people (Fans) who believed and argued that she is genuine, but by the end we found how fake she was,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divinity11Kwerky23shalinii173

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gauhar Won - She fooled some (Page 6)" in Bigg Boss Saath 7 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rits08

IF-Dazzler

rits08

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 7:44am | IP Logged

She won, but She still remains to be the most Fake person in BB history. She is still a prolific liar. Well she won, only means, that she has been able to fool a large number of people by her lies and Fakeness. 

But I'm not surprised at all, because majority people of India is used to be fooled by politicians year after year. People still believe in Fake promises of corrupt politicians. So there is no surprise in her win. 

This only helps us to see a section of those people who are easy to be fooled... WinkLOL

yes dear...we are all a bunch of fools...God showered wisdom only on you...we were all standing in a que to get autograph from Gauhar Khan wen god was distributing wisdom...so sadly u r the only one who received it...the entire nation and the world is a fool...u r the sole intelligent person on the earth..So i think NASA people need you...u shud better run to them and impart ur wisdom there, rather than making posts here EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Goodbye...have fun in NASA...and probably on moon, if they send youWink
in the meanwhile, we fools will have a blast on Gauhar's victory Party

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_icool_breezeregallamehak_kapoor

SoPunk

IF-Rockerz

SoPunk

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rits08

She won, but She still remains to be the most Fake person in BB history. She is still a prolific liar. Well she won, only means, that she has been able to fool a large number of people by her lies and Fakeness. 

But I'm not surprised at all, because majority people of India is used to be fooled by politicians year after year. People still believe in Fake promises of corrupt politicians. So there is no surprise in her win. 

This only helps us to see a section of those people who are easy to be fooled... WinkLOL

yes dear...we are all a bunch of fools...God showered wisdom only on you...we were all standing in a que to get autograph from Gauhar Khan wen god was distributing wisdom...so sadly u r the only one who received it...the entire nation and the world is a fool...u r the sole intelligent person on the earth..So i think NASA people need you...u shud better run to them and impart ur wisdom there, rather than making posts here EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Goodbye...have fun in NASA...and probably on moon, if they send youWink
in the meanwhile, we fools will have a blast on Gauhar's victory Party

So, you think if someone works in NASA he/she doesn't watch TV? Or do they work 24 hours? Or those who come to IF can't work in NASA and why do you think that intelligent people are only able to work in NASA or Why do you think all those who work in NASA are intelligent?? OuchLOL

Why do you even think, intelligent people can't be fooled? Only thing, that needs a first class liar like Gauhar to fool people...Wink Liars can fool anyone, intelligence has nothing to do with that. When trust takes over Wink Anyway, I haven't said the people who were fooled are fools WinkLOL 

Kwerky23Cheesy-Chantsshalinii173

zxion

Goldie

zxion

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I think many people know Gauhar is fake and a liar and just does things for camera ...so do many others . But Gauhar had following from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Dubai and other countries where Muslim populations is high . They blindly supported her based on religion and the amount of hate they had for other contestants . Anti Salman fans who are actually Sharukh fans also joined the bandwagon . All these people make up 80% of her fan base on social network  . Rest only 20 % . This is more fan war than anything . That is the reason we see so much abusive tweets and posts from Gauhar fans than any other contestant fans . If you only count support from India as this is an Indian show I am sure Andy or Sangram  or Tanisha would have won . But this show is not based on votes according to Gauhar fans them self . They them self said this show is rigged and  winner is decided by bigboss . They kept on chanting this until Gauhar got trophy LOL. Now suddenly the show is not  rigged but based on votes and her popularity . Everyone knows Gauhar is totally fake and says and does things for only camera .   She did fool so many people including haters to talk about her non stop . Even Tanisha did the same . She made people talk about her and get obsessed about .Wink It surprising Tanisha came 2nd beating Sangram and Andy who had more visible fans than Tanisha . I never voted for this show it doesn't matter for me . Its just fun time pass for me . I think its time to shut this chapter and wait for BB 8 . No matter what BB has been very successful this year and I am sure next year we will have plenty of meat to fight over . No fun without these contestants and some drama . 
 Finally few  tag lines for  BB 7 

It will go down in history as

Tanisha - Doormat and snobbish 
Gauhar - Fake , liar and self obsessed
Armaan - abusive 
ect 
ect
Gauhar fans - Abusive and obsessive and aggressive .Wink 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divinity11Cheesy-ChantsSoPunkNimbuMirchiDiehardYMfanshalinii173

SoPunk

IF-Rockerz

SoPunk

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zxion

I think many people know Gauhar is fake and a liar and just does things for camera ...so do many others . But Gauhar had following from Pakistan, Bangladesh and Dubai and other countries where Muslim populations is high . They blindly supported her based on religion and the amount of hate they had for other contestants . Anti Salman fans who are actually Sharukh fans also joined the bandwagon . All these people make up 80% of her fan base on social network  . Rest only 20 % . This is more fan war than anything . That is the reason we see so much abusive tweets and posts from Gauhar fans than any other contestant fans . If you only count support from India as this is an Indian show I am sure Andy or Sangram  or Tanisha would have won . But this show is not based on votes according to Gauhar fans them self . They them self said this show is rigged and  winner is decided by bigboss . They kept on chanting this until Gauhar got trophy LOL. Now suddenly the show is not  rigged but based on votes and her popularity . Everyone knows Gauhar is totally fake and says and does things for only camera .   She did fool so many people including haters to talk about her non stop . Even Tanisha did the same . She made people talk about her and get obsessed about .Wink It surprising Tanisha came 2nd beating Sangram and Andy who had more visible fans than Tanisha . I never voted for this show it doesn't matter for me . Its just fun time pass for me . I think its time to shut this chapter and wait for BB 8 . No matter what BB has been very successful this year and I am sure next year we will have plenty of meat to fight over . No fun without these contestants and some drama . 
 Finally few  tag lines for  BB 7 

It will go down in history as

Tanisha - Doormat and snobbish 
Gauhar - Fake , liar and self obsessed
Armaan - abusive 
ect 
ect
Gauhar fans - Abusive and obsessive and aggressive .Wink 

Nice post Smile Agreed Wink

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
LMAO...Gauhar is fake...Gauhar is evil..Gauhar is this ...Gauhar is that...what people forget is that Gauhar was not competing against Mother Teresa and Gandhi ji...She was competing against low lives and douchebags like Tanisha, Armaan, Sangram and Andy...so most people chose the lesser of all the evils and chose her LOL ...Of course she had her own shortcomings and flaws...but still she was a 100 times better than the likes of Tanman,...who just sailed through the end because of Salman and BB team aiding and abetting them...Ha...Yes Gauhar yelled a lot...and Tanisha didn't so much because Tanisha didn't need to...she knew that her savior Salman was going to save her and bash Gauhar every weekend anyways...One reality check by Rajat Sharma...and the whole facade of calmness came tumbling down Silly

And lastly whoever thinks that the votes are actually counted is delusional...If votes were counted then Tanman would have been out long back...BB had full intentions to make Tanisha the winner...but had to back out because of the public rage ...No votes are never counted...its all BB's marzi ...only this time it turned out to be the right winner...

And LOL @ thinking the muslim support for Gauhar...this is the first time a muslim has won the show...where was all this support for other muslim candidates...say Imam of BB6??

Edited by blue-ice - 05 January 2014 at 9:01pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GoldPacificcool_breezerits08--Saina--khamosshhhmehak_kapoor

mehak_kapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak_kapoor

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

LMAO...Gauhar is fake...Gauhar is evil..Gauhar is this ...Gauhar is that...what people forget is that Gauhar was not competing against Mother Teresa and Gandhi ji...She was competing against low lives and douchebags like Tanisha, Armaan, Sangram and Andy...so most people chose the lesser of all the evils and chose her LOL ...Of course she had her own shortcomings and flaws...but still she was a 100 times better than the likes of Tanman,...who just sailed through the end because of Salman and BB team aiding and abetting them...Ha...Yes Gauhar yelled a lot...and Tanisha didn't so much because Tanisha didn't need to...she knew that her savior Salman was going to save her and bash Gauhar every weekend anyways...One reality check by Rajat Sharma...and the whole facade of calmness came tumbling down Silly

And lastly whoever thinks that the votes are actually counted is delusional...If votes were counted then Tanman would have been out long back...BB had full intentions to make Tanisha the winner...but had to back out because of the public rage ...No votes are never counted...its all BB's marzi ...only this time it turned out to be the right winner...

And LOL @ thinking the muslim support for Gauhar...this is the first time a muslim has won the show...where was all this support for other muslim candidates...say Imam of BB6??

Now did you understand why even kindergarteners are better than these so called grown ups, who actually think Muslims and muslim countries made Gauhar a winner?? It is howlarious, how childish the points are getting.

cool_breezerits08blue-ice

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehak_kapoor

Originally posted by blue-ice

Now did you understand why even kindergarteners are better than these so called grown ups, who actually think Muslims and muslim countries made Gauhar a winner?? It is howlarious, how childish the points are getting.

I know what a revelation??/ Salman Khan can Thank these muslim countries now for making his sorry ass movies Blockbusters LOL LOL

And also...if Big Boss had even shown half of all that Tanisha did and not shielded her wrong doings...her FAKEBOOK would be double the size of Gauhar's LOL LOL ...remember all the videos they never showed...the videos that were there by mistake sometimes on the colors website and then were quickly taken down by the BB team? Imagine if they had shown all that Wink

cool_breezerits08mehak_kapoor

Post Reply New Post

Go to top