IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drafsul

Originally posted by SoPunk

Gauhar Won -haters wounds r still fresh   LOL

Don't worry time heals everything Wink

I know it hurts knowing that you have been fooled by her OuchLOLWell, as you said, don't worry, time heals every woundWinkLovers would is more fresh as the illusions are evaporating. If some haters were hurt, that's pretty old and ok now.

I'm not a hater and so I always expected her to win, because I know, it's always the Fake & Liars win in a poll, because still that's the kind of people always win in polls in IndiaOuchLOL

Ab apne dil ko behlane k liye aap ko jo acha lage bol lo ...I understand its ok ...hota hai life main Ouch...slowly slowly the pain will ease don't worry

I know...there is a CONSPIRACY theory about how the Americans never set foot on the moon...Gauhar ka jeetna toh choti se baat hai...there will be conspiracy theories...lots of them LOL LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_breeze.MirrordrafsulTheBigTamashamehak_kapoorkhamosshhh-Rhythmic.Me-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gauhar Won - She fooled some (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Saath 7 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mehak_kapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak_kapoor

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by blue-ice

The same can be said about Tanman fans...Tanisha reached the TOP 2...beating everyone else...BOY she FOOLED a lot of people...

SEE HOW EASILY TWO CAN PLAY THIS GAME...

1. Tanisha Had her negative points, but she was no way in competition with Gauhar For "FakeNess" & "Lies" (Ref to FakeBook) People Voted Tanisha, knowing her drawbacks.

2. Gaugar Fooled People being Fake & saying lies. I don't think anyone voted her, believing she is full of FakeNess & Lies.WinkSo, It's Gauhar who fooled.

That's your OPINION...I have mine ...completely opposite to yours...and that is exactly what they are OPINIONS and not FACTS...you want to call me a fool based on ur opinion...u will get the same back based on my opinion...I believe in returning the favor...

Janedo the TM is only nursing his or her wounds LOL ...u see for him/her gauhar loosing was more imp than anything ...after all itni mehnat ki thi ...150 entries nikale chun chun k apni so called book k liye ...to ab takleef to hogi na LOL

TM was fooled by Bhai's bhaigiri and thought TanMandy mein se hi koi jeetega.

TM was fooled by Tanisha's fake high class cries.

TM was fooled by Andy's rusted sense of humour.

TM was fooled by Armaan's fake apologies

So TM was fooled not us

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_icool_breezerajvta.MirrordrafsulTheBigTamasha-Rhythmic.Me-blue-ice

mehak_kapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak_kapoor

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mehak_kapoor

This post reminds me of my kindergarten days, when such childish logics were put forth to defend someone ROFL

As you cross kindergarten, I'm sure you will learn to refute those with better logics. Or did you just run out of logics? I know it's tough to counter my reasoning with such solid evidence of Fakeness and lies (The FakeBook)

I still remember, how all the efforts to counter "FakeBook" tumbled on it's faces. That also must be reminding your KG daysWinkLOL

Awwwiieee I crossed kindergarten with a lesson, DO NOT STOOP TO THE LEVEL OF FOOLS, BECAUSE THEY WILL BEAT YOU WITH THEIR EXPERIENCE. Hence laugh it off.

Thats what I am doing, laughing it off, coz you are clearly very very experienced

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_breezerajvta.MirrordrafsulTheBigTamasha

drafsul

Goldie

drafsul

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

The same can be said about Tanman fans...Tanisha reached the TOP 2...beating everyone else...BOY she FOOLED a lot of people...

SEE HOW EASILY TWO CAN PLAY THIS GAME...

1. Tanisha Had her negative points, but she was no way in competition with Gauhar For "FakeNess" & "Lies" (Ref to FakeBook) People Voted Tanisha, knowing her drawbacks.

2. Gaugar Fooled People being Fake & saying lies. I don't think anyone voted her, believing she is full of FakeNess & Lies.WinkSo, It's Gauhar who fooled.

That's your OPINION...I have mine ...completely opposite to yours...and that is exactly what they are OPINIONS and not FACTS...you want to call me a fool based on ur opinion...u will get the same back based on my opinion...I believe in returning the favor...

Janedo the TM is only nursing his or her wounds LOL ...u see for him/her gauhar loosing was more imp than anything ...after all itni mehnat ki thi ...150 entries nikale chun chun k apni so called book k liye ...to ab takleef to hogi na LOL

TM was fooled by Bhai's bhaigiri and thought TanMandy mein se hi koi jeetega.

TM was fooled by Tanisha's fake high class cries.

TM was fooled by Andy's rusted sense of humour.

TM was fooled by Armaan's fake apologies

So TM was fooled not us

LOL ...now for @SoPunk LOOK WHO'S TALKING wali baat ho gayi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_breeze.MirrorTheBigTamashamehak_kapoorblue-ice

TheBigTamasha

IF-Dazzler

TheBigTamasha

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Lmfao...she definitely fooled the ones who were so religiously making entries into that fakebook and celebrating at every 50th, 100th and 150th postROFLROFLROFL...damn all their hard work went down the drainCry...now all they are left with is sour grapesLOL and it's gauhar fans who are still celebrating PartyDancing

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_breeze.MirrorrajvtaArooj.Mdrafsulkhamosshhh-Rhythmic.Me-purvamehak_kapoorblue-ice

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBigTamasha

Lmfao...she definitely fooled the ones who were so religiously making entries into that fakebook and celebrating at every 50th, 100th and 150th postROFLROFLROFL...damn all their hard work went down the drainCry...now all they are left with is sour grapesLOL and it's gauhar fans who are still celebrating
PartyDancing

#butthurtfans Cry Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

.MirrordrafsulArooj.MTheBigTamashakhamosshhh-Rhythmic.Me-mehak_kapoor

mehak_kapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak_kapoor

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Let the victory party going

Dhinkachika chika chika

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.MirrordrafsulTheBigTamashablue-ice

mehak_kapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak_kapoor

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

This post reminds me of my kindergarten days, when such childish logics were put forth to defend someone ROFL

As you cross kindergarten, I'm sure you will learn to refute those with better logics. Or did you just run out of logics? I know it's tough to counter my reasoning with such solid evidence of Fakeness and lies (The FakeBook)

I still remember, how all the efforts to counter "FakeBook" tumbled on it's faces. That also must be reminding your KG daysWinkLOL

Ahhh...the FAKE BOOK...Thankyou for putting the description of the fakebook in ur siggy Punk ji..."Rumors are Created by Haters, Spread by Fools, and Accepted by Idiots." LOL LOL

Ooommmaaa ha ha ha ha Bhat a dialogue sir ji. Phamous phakebook ka raaz khud phakebook ke founder ne khol diya ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.MirrordrafsulTheBigTamashablue-ice

Post Reply New Post

Go to top