thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

complete this os:

LO( lady officer) notices sandy and her family still roaming in the campus , she instructs the other officer to infor them that they have to leave now

bb takes another vachan from sandy that she will win the trophy
suraj is confused whether to feel happy that sandy will win or sad that another pressure for sandy

bbsa is too upset that santos baaz nahin ayegi

the officer comes at the right time and informs that all the families have left TA except sandy's
suraj says that shouldnt delay and have to leave

sandy is all tears...

write you own imagination of how will the scene be further

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i want to read..
plz every one..
.kat. thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3857752?pn=4
Thala, my OS that I has posted is almost like your topic, so if I may, I have posted it here again!
.kat. thumbnail
.kat. thumbnail

Babho: (with authority in her voice) 

beendhni! Do u remember the vachan u gave me? The most important vachan, more important than any vachan? ðŸ˜²

Sandy:  ( voice quivering) yes babho, ...

Babho: the vachan that even after u become an IPS officer u will do everything to fulfill all the duties of a badi beendhni! 

Sandy: yes babho...(nodding her head)😳

Babho: there is one way to keep your vachan, u have to win this trophy. 
after u become an IPS officer, when u r wearing ur uniform, u won't be able to take the big box of wheat to the mill to get ground atta flour! But if u win this trophy, u can stay on pushkar, n  take wheat in it and do all the work of a badi beendhni of the Rathi parivar! Will you promise to do everything in your power to win this trophy? 

Sandy: (with tears flowing down her cheeks), 😭 yes babho, yes, .. 
I take another vachan that I will win the trophy, so that I can fulfill the previous vachan that I gave u,

She ran to babho and gave her a tight hug, and looked at suraj over babhos shoulders.🤗

Surya shared a look of pride and joy at how understanding, undemanding and accommodating their Babho was!!!

Ok, the trophy joke may not be really funny,
But my point is how ridiculous babho is acting in the academy, n how silly some of her demands r, n how she expects nothing to change even after IPS!
Edited by ..PT.. - 10 years ago
thala thumbnail
i liked the first one 
bb go home🤣
.kat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: thala

i liked the first one 

bb go home🤣

Thank u thala,😊

Please note how tightly Sir is holding the podium, and the passion in sir's expression!!!😆

N thala,
I edited to add in the above post, 
But my point was how ridiculous babho was behaving in the Academy, n how ridiculous some of her demands are, n how she expects nothing to change even after sandy becomes IPS!😲
Edited by ..PT.. - 10 years ago
surya_dabh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice one di..bhaag bhabo bhaag or else I'm comin with dhanda ðŸ˜†
thala thumbnail
🤣
PT simply superb😆
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sandhya in tears...thinking...am I doing right? Bhabo is getting upset by the rules of this academy...I will not see her for 11 months...I cant upset her. At any cost I must win this trophy...

Bbsa: Beendani, don't worry. everything will be fine. You just concentrate on your dream, your fathers dream for the next 11 months.
Sandy: Yes bhabasa. bhabo, please don't go upset. please smile

BB: yes beendani. Concentrate on your dream but don't forget your other duties too...I have given you a chance, shown a way as to how you can make me happy too. you get me this trophy 11 months later, and I will smile. really smile.

Sandhya is crying looking at poor Soorajs face. Suraj is looking down, trying to control your self.

Sandy: Sooraj ji, come here a mnute
Sooraj: What Sandhya ji? Look the announcement has been made. everyone has left only we r left now. we must go
Sandy: just 2 minutes Sooraj ji...
she truns to bhabo and bhabasa
Sandy: bhabo, bhabasa, you two carry on, Sooraj ji will come later
Sooraj tries to say something but Sandhya stops him
Bhabasa: ok beendani. but come soon chora!
Bhabo and bhabasa leave.

quickly, sandy closes the door and hugs suraj tight. Sooraj hugs her back.
Sandhya: Sooraj ji...
she begins but is unable to say more
suraj: no Sandhya ji. u cant cry. this is the moment you've been waiting for all ur life. and if u r going to miss me, just remember me from ur heart. I will be there
Sandy: you are always in my heart suraj ji
suraj: yes Sandhya ji I know. that's why u don't need to cry. I am in ur heart means I am always with you, no?
Sandhya still weeping
Suraj: and Sandhya ji, it doesn't look good for an IPS officer 2 be crying like this. come on, u must be brave!! And I will say something that I think will make you smile
he bends closer to her ear
suraj: wo ai ni
Sandhya smiles
Sandhya; wo ai ni too suraj ji...
slience between the two...and dabh song in d background. noth staring deep into each others eyes
bhabo: chora!!!! where are you????
suraj: must go now Sandhya ji, but always remember, wo ai ni
he smiled. Sandhya smiled back. both smiled happily as they said goodbye...