Did Salman avoid Kushal and Gauahar at his bash? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by mehak_kapoor

Apna contestant jeet gaya
Bhaad mein jaaye Salmaan aur uski junta
LOL..stop being delusional
Had Salman wanted he could have kicked Kushal and not let Gauhar win and this all of us know!

And u really think that one film supporting actress has such a strong fandom that u can ask the biggest BW stars fans to go to bhaad..😆😆 #BeingDelusional
Media and fans just want to write bad about salman. I don't really like him much either..but that doesn't mean you criticize anyone without a reason.
Originally posted by DiehardYMfan

</div>LOL..stop being delusional
<div>Had Salman wanted he could have kicked Kushal and not let Gauhar win and this all of us know!

</div>
<div>And u really think that one film supporting actress has such a strong fandom that u can ask the biggest BW stars fans to go to bhaad..😆😆#BeingDelusional

Darling did you read civics in class 6th??

I guess NOT !!! Because it was clearly written there,

Freedom of speech is our fundamental right !!!
And yes yes *drum rolls* I believe in practising my Fundamental rights. And my lawyer said, I can be delusional and no bloody one has any right to wake u up.

And sweety, I have said ennumber of times, I KNOW my pov will NOT change Salmaan's fate. So before quoting my post, be sure you have something valid to say, otherwise dont waste my time.

And i can tell any damn one to go to bhaad. Including you !!!

# beingnoseyEdited by mehak_kapoor - 10 years ago
People who say salaam didn't have a problem with Kushal and Gouher during the show are either blind or deaf or maybe both, it was so evident through out the show how he took every opportunity to insult them and make them look bad. My question is why is the Indian public is so blind and the channel's managment and why didn't they intervened. This can't happen anywhere in the world but only in India. It's extreamly gracious of Gouher and Kushal to still be polite and respectful towards him not because he deserves it but Because they them selves are good people.
Originally posted by Heart2Soul

People who say salaam didn't have a problem with Kushal and Gouher during the show are either blind or deaf or maybe both, it was so evident through out the show how he took every opportunity to insult them and make them look bad. My question is why is the Indian public is so blind and the channel's managment and why didn't they intervened. This can't happen anywhere in the world but only in India. It's extreamly gracious of Gouher and Kushal to still be polite and respectful towards him not because he deserves it but Because they them selves are good people.

Good people 😆
Delusional
He wouldn't invite gaushal to his party if he wanted to ignore them 
He invited Kushal to hugs birthday bash 
And salman was unfair to gaushal and I admit it 
But I think tun unfair to make such baseless articles 
I was a gauhar supporter and dont like salman that much... and yes he was biased during the show and showed it by insulting them in every episode...but...

But i definetely dont think Salman has anytime to hate someone after the show...he has much more bigger things to think about...he is very least bothered about all these petty things...
infact he doesnt hate anyone just because he was partial doesnt mean that at all...

I definetly think these articles are rubbish...
Edited by abhina_roks - 10 years ago