Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Celebrating the 40th Birthday of Varun Badola *The Diamond Star* (Page 23)

pankhudi_TiaRa IF-Rockerz
pankhudi_TiaRa
pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 7:38am | IP Logged

How is it dearies ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderSandy66

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 8:37am | IP Logged
happy b day varunn
hope u have many more to come

with health, wealth n happiness

:-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderSandy66pankhudi_TiaRa

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pankhudi_TiaRa

How is it dearies ?

awesome work again !!! hats of kavi

.Wanderer. IF-Rockerz
.Wanderer.
.Wanderer.

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged
One of my all-time faves - Varun Badola. I saw him first on Tele  when I was growing up... Koshish ek asha...and I used to watch it with my mum! But IMO his best role has to be Sandeep in Ek Chabhi hai padoss mein. Such a shame that due to the trp nonsense, Star plus did not bring it back for a second season. It was truly hatke from the usual, typical stuff we are given.

Anyways, wishing Varun Badola a very happy birthday. May God bless you with good health, success and joy. And please, come back soon. You are terribly missed!!! Nowadays medicore rules. Wanna see Mr. Natural back onscreen :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderSandy66pankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday to Anubhav, Tabrez and Varun Badola

Time to send your birthday greetings to your favourite stars celebrating their birthdays today (7 January).

They are actors Anubhav Krishna Srivastava (Pavitra Rishta), Tabrez Khan (Niyati) and Varun Badola last seen in Phir Subah Hogi.

To know about their special plans, firstly we got in touch with Anubhav and he said, "I am truly humbled as since last night I have been flooded with calls and messages. Last night my close friends brought in my birthday with cakes and birthday bumps. They hit me so badly that it was not birthday bumps but a birthday badla I guess (laughs). They also gifted me weird gifts like a Superman printed boxer and one collage which had funny pictures of mine with some naughty caption on it. But the best gift I have received is from my brother. He gifted me a Honda Amaze. Mom gave me a Tommy Hilfger wrist watch."

"In the evening my friends from my show's cast has planned something special for me which I have no idea. But my birthday celebration will continue few more days. Tomorrow I will be treating my salsa group at Shiro, Lower Parel."

Later we got in touch with Tabrez and he shared, "I am shooting on my birthday and I am happy about it as for me work is worship. My cast and crew have planned a surprise party for me which I already came to know (smiles), so looking forward to it. Last night my mom bought me a cake so we had a small cake cutting ceremony at home. My wife gifted me a shirt and I gifted myself a Honda City car a month ago."

Lastly Varun added, "Well I celebrated my birthday with my close friends at my place. Today I will go to watch Sholay 3D with my wife (Rajeshwari) and no other special plans as such. But yes, I am going to treat my pet dogs with some non vegetarian food as they are the only ones who missed out on our celebration. For me birthday is just like another day. I can't handle too much of attention and it gets little awkward when people call and you know what will be their next question...where's the party."

How do you feel on getting a year older? "Today I have turned 40 and I am still feeling the same. I think growing old has got nothing to do with age. I just wish to keep working and live a healthy life."

We wish a very Happy Birthday to everyone!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ahsanonlinerose.lavenderSandy66pankhudi_TiaRa

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Wanderer.

One of my all-time faves - Varun Badola. I saw him first on Tele  when I was growing up... Koshish ek asha...and I used to watch it with my mum! But IMO his best role has to be Sandeep in Ek Chabhi hai padoss mein. Such a shame that due to the trp nonsense, Star plus did not bring it back for a second season. It was truly hatke from the usual, typical stuff we are given.

Anyways, wishing Varun Badola a very happy birthday. May God bless you with good health, success and joy. And please, come back soon. You are terribly missed!!! Nowadays medicore rules. Wanna see Mr. Natural back onscreen :)

agreed with u !!
i watched the show ek chabhi last year and I must say I liked it it was very different from every show, i wanted to see sandeep urmi marriage but sadly no marriage happened :( 
yes he was too good in koshish and his other tv shows !!
recently he was in mickey virus movie / big fame star tv show and phir subah hogi tv show !! hope he comes back on tv screen very soon! we all miss his shows because he had natural acting !!! simply the best actor for us :)
!

pankhudi_TiaRa
pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

Originally posted by pankhudi_TiaRa

How is it dearies ?

awesome work again !!! hats of kavi

Thanks roni Embarrassed

rose.lavenderSandy66ronshaan

pankhudi_TiaRa
pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Wanderer.

Sandeep of ECHPM was my favorite too ...!Big smile

rose.lavenderSandy66ronshaan

Go to top