Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
thank you soo much for the comments and likes guyz
I will update It asap I have started writng it already
honeybees22 thumbnail

Rantara SS Milege

It was the first day of collage for some students Antara kaul was one them arriving. Everyone started looking for their rooms but Antara was lost and by mistake went into the boys section "are ye mei kaha agai" she was looking around her room number was 22 same as raghus, Antara saw the door with number 22 on it "oh god finally mil gaya" Antara walked into the room it was dark in their and the light wasn't working, Antara walked towards the little light that was visible on the bed, while moving towards the light Antara twisted her foot and fells forwards taking someone with her. Both fell on the bed with Antara on the bottom and the other person on top, it was non other than Raghu. "ouch..." Antara winced in pain because of her ankle that hurt badly and someone on top of her, raghu quickly put his hand on her mouth to keep her quiet "oye chup kar" Antara was shocked to hear his voice Antara started struggling and protesting trying to free her self from his grip, suddenly she saw light hit her eyes, raghu turned his flashlight on to get a clear view of her face, Antara closed her eyes tightly, the moment raghu saw her he was mesmerized with her beauty she looked just like an angel from heaven "oye ankhe khol" Antara slowly opened her eyes when she heard raghu, she looked into his eyes *eye lock mahi tu* they were just staring inot each others eyes god knows for how long, the phones battery died and the light went of, raghu and Antara could still se each others eyes in the dim light.

Raghus POV:

"are baap re ye kitne sundar hai ek dum pari jasie mujhe to dekh ke he pyaar hogaya bole to love at first sight bappa ye larki to sirf meri hoge sir Raghunath Naik ke or kise ke nai ho sakti ye mei to ispe full too latto hogaya"!

End of raghus POV

Antaras POV

"god ye larka kitna handsome or hot hai iske ankhe wow but i cant trust him yet"

Antaras POV ends

They just kept staring into each others eyes falling in love again and again, raghu slid his hand waist holding her tightly and Antara who was going to protest unknowingly put her hand around his neck, both were not in their senses the only thing they knew was they were close and with each other, they had an unknown feeling in their hearts. Raghu moved closer to her tightening his grip on her waist their faces were inches apart, without breaking the eyes lock raghu slowly took her lips with his and kissed her gently but after a few seconds that kiss was no longer a gentle kiss it was full of passion and love, they had no idea how long they were kissing, they broke apart for air Antara reazlied where she was and what had just happened she quickly pushed raghu off her making him fall of the other side of the bed and got, her ankle hurt badly but she didn't care "tumhari himmat kasie hue mujhe kiss karne ke" raghu got up and folded his arms "mere himmat? Huh teri himmat kasie hue mere kamre mi an eke vo bhi raat ke 12 baje" Antara reazlied she had entered the wrong room she was about to say sorry but she thought about what he did "mei ja rahi hu" she was about to leave when raghu held her wrist and pulled her towards him making  her crash into his chest "kya ka rahe ho choro mujhe"Antara was trying to get her hand free but he was too strong for her "tujhee ankle pe chot ai hai dawa laga le" Antara looked at him "mujhe nahi chaiye tumhare dawa aur... choro mujhe" raghu didn't listen to her he just tightened his grip on her wrist, Antara managed her get her hand free and ran towards the door half limpin but before she could reach the door she slipped on the rug as soon as raghu saw her fall he ran towards her, Antara closed her eyes waiting for the fall but she felt two strong arms around her waist she slowly opened her eyes only to get lost in those brown eyes full of love and concern for her, she felt safe in those arms it was like she belonged there, there was a rat outside the room it squeaked loudly, as soon as Antara heard the squeak she got on her legs and hugged raghu tightly clinging on him, it took raghu a few seconds to realize what had happen but when he realized Antara was hugging him he immediately huged her back, Antara was not standing on her legs anymore rather she was clinging onto raghu as if her life depended on it this act made raghu heart dance with joy, god knows how long they stood their like this when Antara slowly parted and looked at raghu innocently "chua chala gaya" raghu just smiled at her innocence "han chala gaya abhi tujhe raat ko yahi pe rehna hai ya apne karme mei jana hai" Antara slowly left raghu and started moving towards the door still limping, raghu saw that she was still limping so he went upto her and scooped her up in his arms and made her sit on the bed "ye kya kar rahe ho" raghu went to the drawers and got a first aid box and came back, raghu sat on his knees and put her foor on his leg and pulled up her churridar a bit "dawa laga raha hu tujhe lagi hai na" Antara was just staring at him  looking at his concern for her even tough they met today, raghu was done applying the gel and out is aside "hogaya" he looked up at Antara only to see her staring at him like there was no tomorrow "oye kya hua" Antara realized what she was doing "mera naam *oye*nai hai Antara hai Antara Kaul" raghu smirked "acha to tera naam Antara hai chal ajse tu mere liye miss call" Antara looked confused "miss call" raghu gently slapped her forehead "tera surname kaul hai na to miss call" "acha theek hai ab mei chalti hu" Antara got up to leave but before he could take a step she felt herself being scooped up, she quickly looked at raghu, her eyes were asking him  millions questions "tujhe chot lagi hai na to dard horaha hoga" Antara just nodded and wrapped her arms around his neck an hid herself in his chest feeling the warmth and safeness in his arms but something shot up in her mind "agar kise ne dekh liya to" she got tensed "miss call tujhe kya lgata hai tub hoot famous hai jo tere fan raat ke sade bara baje  wait ka rahi hoge "hmm btw tunhara naam kya hai" she asked hiding herself again "Raghunath naik" "acha naam hai" "abhi mei tujhe thanks nai boluga" Antara got confused  "jise mei important manta hu use thank you nai bolta" before Antara could say anything she realized she was in her room and on her bed "chal tu abhi soja" before raghu could leave Antara held his hand "raghu yaha koi chua to nai hai' she started looking around raghu came close to her, really close "nai hai par i wish hota" befor Antara could reply raghu kissed her gently on the lips and ran out of the room. "pagal hai ye larka" Antara smiled and went to sleep dreaming about raghu.

To be continued...

Guyz i have no idea what i have written hope you liked it!    

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
another romantic dhamaka from romance queen... hayee.. first meeting mein hi first kiss.. oye hoye...
 "miss call tujhe kya lgata hai tub hoot famous hai jo tere fan raat ke sade bara baje  wait ka rahi hoge ..
this part really makee me laugh like hell...love this story... thx for PM ..😃
Edited by ifians - 10 years ago
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
this update has romance and drama 
superb awesome amazing update
Edited by rima4ever - 10 years ago
honeybees22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

another romantic dhamaka from romance queen... hayee.. first meeting mein hi first kiss.. oye hoye...

"miss call tujhe kya lgata hai tub hoot famous hai jo tere fan raat ke sade bara baje  wait ka rahi hoge ..
this part really makee me laugh like hell...love this story... thx for PM ..😃

yep
actually 2 kisses
while writing it made me llaugh as well LOL
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Originally posted by: honeybees22

yep
actually 2 kisses
while writing it made me llaugh as well LOL

yup yaar.,... you are superb in writting romantic sequence you are really gr8 on that part👏
you always made me blush with your update...😳
thats why you are our romance queen⭐️
i just wish if i can also write like you.. sigh!! you are too good buddy..🤗
honeybees22 thumbnail

yup yaar.,... you are superb in writting romantic sequence you are really gr8 on that part👏
you always made me blush with your update...😳
thats why you are our romance queen⭐️
i just wish if i can also write like you.. sigh!! you are too good buddy..🤗

aww thank you so much
 aww u always put blushing facesEmbarrassed
u can write better than me I love ur GN ff
thank you soo much for this comment means a lot
BabyHimavari thumbnail

aww thank you so much
 aww u always put blushing faces😳
u can write better than me I love ur GN ff
thank you soo much for this comment means a lot

i can't write romantic stuffs like u honey... yours are too good..😃
rantara 1st meeting me do do kiss... ye toh main kabhi soch bhi nahi sakti..
u deserve this buddy keep writting... day by day you will shine..
honeybees22 thumbnail

i can't write romantic stuffs like u honey... yours are too good..😃
rantara 1st meeting me do do kiss... ye toh main kabhi soch bhi nahi sakti..
u deserve this buddy keep writting... day by day you will shine..

ku nai agar try karege to likh sakti hai and anyways on ur FF it was a really romantic one
yeah I dnt know how I managed to write it
aww thank you I think m getting emotionalEmbarrassed
BabyHimavari thumbnail

ku nai agar try karege to likh sakti hai and anyways on ur FF it was a really romantic one
yeah I dnt know how I managed to write it
aww thank you I think m getting emotional😳

thore se guru prasad de do hina ji... ta ki hum bhi aap ke tarah romantic updates likh sake..😉
ary yaar emotional mat ho yaar...no rona dhona... aaaj only masti...😆