Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Priyanka Chopra takes on Vidya on Koffee With Karan (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

GundayVedant

IF-Sizzlerz

GundayVedant

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Guys nuanced means more subtle! And honestly y speaking her performance was a slight different but at same time I think it was not right of her to say this on TV

Priyanka is very very emotional...
She gets hurt easily... She had really expected to wiin awards and when people around you do say that you deserve it, you automatically get rilled up! If I am deserving in something and when some other person comes and gets that thing... On does feel offended!

Talking of her relation with Vidya... They instantly hit it and I am sure Vidya is very mature lady and she will not let this thing come between their relation :(

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Priyanka Chopra takes on Vidya on Koffee With Karan (Page 7)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..swagger..

IF-Rockerz

..swagger..

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Priyanka was amazing in Barfi.She deserved it man.

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
As stunning as PC was in Barfi and Jhilmil was beautifully played and granted it was hard for her, but Vidya deserved it for Kahani. Her character was more layered and honestly when there's so many great performances to chose from it becomes difficult. It's okay for PC to feel the way she did but at the end of the day last year was a great year for female characters and roles. I'm glad her father told her to be a sport and clap for someone else...that was awfully sweet and she shouldn't have sour grapes. It happens. Just b/c you don't get an award doesn't mean your performance is any less good but someone might be a tad bit better.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rangeelaameera27bright_star89FireLordPhoenixSunNaa

Storybrooke

Goldie

Storybrooke

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
I said it too last year on the forum. Vidya was good in Kahaani but I didn't think her role required as much as PC's did with Jhilmil. 

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
No one likes to lose and Priyanka nailed it as Jhilmil so naturally she would feel bad not sweeping all the awards. I don't think Priyanka said anything wrong, she was honest

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bright_star89

HZAnita

Goldie

HZAnita

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vedant123

We saw his husband's side only for few minutes... Like I know he was not that great as character but it didn't mean he didn't have any good quality... And do you really think her relation with French guy would have worked!?? No way... She always considered him to be her friend! Over that she had children...

Well, that's the beauty of movies, right?  They're fantasy!  I can imagine that her husband was a jerk, because that is all the movie showed me.  And I can imagine that she and French chef open a lovely restaurant together in NYC and her annoying kids come to see her during the summer and winter breaks and then get shipped back to their annoying father for the rest of the year! 

YMMV! Smile

Signed,
Cold-Hearted, Selfish Moviegoer Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix

bright_star89

Goldie

bright_star89

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
I loved how PC was honest about what she felt and expected... that was very very clear from her take.. her role was difficult and so she expected and I loved her POV about Vidya
Vidya deserved it I think , cos the body language that she carried throughout the film was amazing and the secret of her character  was such an important .part of the film.. she did that brilliantly...

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JodhaBai

PC actually said 'my performance was more nuanced..."
That's so arrogant.  Leave it to others to say if true but don't go around praising yourself!
I agree on this

Post Reply New Post

Go to top