Page 1 of 13

Page 1
Page   of 13
Page 2 Page 13

armaity

armaity

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 9:11am | IP Logged
                     Swaron FF

Hey guys.Me back this time with a new Swaron FF.Like my previous works,I have written this too imagining Tanha as Swaron and hence would expect all my readers to imagine the same.This work is meant for my fellow Tanha fans.Hope you like it.And as true for all my works the credit here too goes to my friend Nisha(moonlitnisha) who is my inspiration.And me posting here thanks to Anmol (Swaronlove001).And guys kindly drop in your comments whether they are positive or negative as all of them are encouraging.

INDEX-
                                                  Part 1 -Pg 1
                                 Part 2 -Pg 2
                                 Part 3 -Pg 6     
                                 Part 4 -Pg 9

Part 1

A beautiful romantic setup.Along the lakeside in the spring season with colourful blossoms all over.Lush green trees with their thick covers spreading their branches.A pleasant breeze with a sweet scent in the air.Butterflies and bees,the little visitors of the flowers and swans and ducks in the lake adding their own charm.The sky and water competing with each other for their beauty and blueness each trying to take credit for adding an essence of heaven to the place.A perfect place for making the best memories as everything is just perfect.A cute guy is walking with a pretty gal holding her by his side with her head resting on his shoulder and both lost in their own world.He was expressing his feelings for the zillionth time ever since they got together showing off his wide smile.But unlike other times the gal refuses to respond back.The guy keeps repeating but after getting no response he stops.Then he gets her in front of him and the gal looks in his eyes and tells him something which shatters his world.She tells him that she no longer loves him and she has found someone who's  better than him in terms everything be it looks,fame or wealth.She tells him she has moved on and so should he.She continues praises for the new guy her so called love not even for a second does she wait to see the state of the man who loves her the most.She informs him that they are not meant to be and she has moved on happily and is quite serious about this new guy and then she leaves.The guy just breaks down and collapses on the ground.He cries his heart out.Then after some time he somehow manages and gets his car and goes to a pub.

He goes straight to the bar and orders a drink.He immediately gulps it and at  that moment itself he hears a familiar laughter and he turns behind.He is shocked to see the gal his ex with her new find cosying up with him and all happy in his company.She's all drunk and in this state the guy takes her to his car with a smirk on his face.The broken lad notices it and gets an idea of his intentions.He takes a step forward to stop her but then her words ring in his mind.He realizes that he has lost all rights on her.Unable to stay there even for a moment he left the place immediately.He gets in his  car and flees away home.His mom opens the door and he enters lost in his own world.He pays no heed to what his mom says and heads straight to his room.He collapses on his bed and hides himself in his quilt and starts crying bitterly.His worried parents could  sense some trouble but decide to give him some space.He cried the whole night and then fell asleep.In the morning when his mom entered she was shocked to see her son's state.His eyes puffed up and dried trail of tears on his face looking at which she could easily make out that he had cried all night.She let him sleep for some more time and left the room.Months passed and the guy never ever spoke of that horrifying day to anyone.As days passed he became more and more serious and started isolating himself from family and friends.The cheerful guy that he was became a zombie who just involved himself in his work.As the days passed his behaviour was actually worrying his parents.So they finally took a decision of getting him married.

Edited by armaity - 18 March 2014 at 12:42am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

heygirlhellangelsPallavimalhotraNikieereet_26pooja123456RockingbhardwajsadafarsharosyrkohliHR-DMG4lifeswaronlove001Lassi_TanHaKunta_tanha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Swaron/Tanha FF" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pooja123456

Goldie

pooja123456

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 9:29am | IP Logged
interesting start
do continue and pls pm me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armaity

swaronlove001

IF-Rockerz

swaronlove001

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
wow its really a nic concept

i want 2 knw who is that guys is swayam

who is that girl ...

update soon

Edited by swaronlove001 - 04 January 2014 at 10:47am

armaity

Lassi_TanHa

IF-Sizzlerz

Lassi_TanHa

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Hi. I glad to c ur cumg up with another ff..
its an interestg start..
mee lookg forward nxt update..

armaity

HR-DMG4life

IF-Rockerz

HR-DMG4life

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Is that guy Swayam???
Who was that girl
Please update soon, I'm really intrigued by the story and I want to read more

armaity

Kunta_tanha

IF-Sizzlerz

Kunta_tanha

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Wow , interesting starting . Hope guys is swayum but gal is not Sharon . Missing Tanha a lot n happy there is few writer who still write on Tanha . Excited for next part . Update soon n pm me . Thank u

armaity

rosyrkohli

IF-Rockerz

rosyrkohli

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
wat a start 
amazinggly conceptualised 
swayam's pain was evident 
but was tat girl sharon r someone else 
is wat i m looking forwrd to 
do update soon Hug

armaity

armaity

armaity

Posted: 18 January 2014 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja123456

interesting start
do continue and pls pm me

Thnx dear fr liking dis concept.Yes I vl update soon n pm you too.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top