Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RISHBALA SS : PYAR DOSTI HAI update pg 28 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 37

rima4ever

IF-Addictz

rima4ever

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_rk

Awesome start..ur first ss...
Pls update soon
sure

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RISHBALA SS : PYAR DOSTI HAI update pg 28 (Page 6)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaky2013

Goldie

shaky2013

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
good luckThumbs Up yaarWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima4ever

rima4ever

IF-Addictz

rima4ever

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaky2013

good luckThumbs Up yaarWink
thanks

rinku06

rinku06

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Nice concept

rima4ever

rima4ever

IF-Addictz

rima4ever

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinku06

Nice concept
thanks Smile

rima4ever

IF-Addictz

rima4ever

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
INTRODUCTION 

Madhu woke up to the sound of the alarm . She looked at the clock with sleepy eyes . It was 5.30 AM . She was still so sleepy but still she had to get up . She had to do all the household work now . Else she would not get any breakfast . And she could also get a beating from Pabo or rather Sharda Devi . She was feeling so helpless . She was a mere servant in her house . Her own house . NO . It was not at all her own house now . The house belonged to the Chaudhary family . They were the owners of the house now . It had belonged to her family that is the Malik family before . But that was eight years back . She was 10 years old then . 

She then got up fully . She brushed her teeth and said a morning prayer . Then she looked at the photo frame kept by her bed having the photos of her parents  . She went in front of the photo and caressed the side of the frame absent mindedly . She told " Ma Papa I need your blessings for another day of my life in hell I miss u so much why did u leave me and go ? No one cares for me no one loves me God please give bac my parents some how I cannot live without them any more " 

She stopped for a while to think about the old days . That time she was so carefree. Her parents loved her so much . They were the best parents in the whole world . They always loved her and cared for her . In fact her class mates were envious of her for her parents . She could always share each and everything with her parents . None of her class mates could do this . Her parents always had treated her like a princess . For them she was the apple of their eyes . But a major tragedy was the turning point of her life . In fact that accident was the start of her life of hell . It was the beginning of her end . 

After the death of her parents she was all lost . She did not know what to do . She needed some guidance . Suddenly her maasi i.e Sharda Devi came to their house . She had told her that she will take care of her till she is old enough . She had believed and trusted her then . Sharda Devi rather Pabo as she liked to be called was her mother's second cousin . She had a daughter Trishna who was almost her age . But she was a total snob . She always used to mock and taunt her for any reason that she got .And her uncle Balraj seemed to be a very silent type of person . He never used to speak much with her but somehow she did not like him from the first meet itself .

One day Pabo has asked her that she needs to sign on a piece of paper for the formalities of the death of her parents . She was so much in grief that she had signed on all the papers they had told her to sign on . Right from the next day she saw a sea change in the attitude and the behaviour of her guardians . First of all she was thrown out rather kicked out from her own room . Her room was given to Trishna . Trishna also took all of her soft toys . Some of them were her favourites but she took them too . 

Next all her god clothes were taken away and she was given Trishna's old clothes to be worn . Trishna took all her favourite things like colors , sketch pens . paint brushes . drawing boards all her favourite things . She used to love drawing and painting when her parents were alive , But when all had changed after their death how could this thing remain the same ? At times Trishna used to simply come to her room to break and damage her things beyond repair but she could never tell her anything . Once she had raised her voice on Trishna . That day PAbo had hit her head with a pan and had warned her that if she ever further raised her voice on any one she will throw him out of the house . She had cried all night that day . 

She had to live in the storeroom from then . At first she was very scared of the dark . She used to cry in that room for long hours but no one paid any heed to her . Next she was asked to do all the housework . Pabo had told her if she wants to live in that house she must work and earn her living . She was ordered to do all the household chores from now . She was also told that she could have her food only afyer she does all the household work and after all in the house has eaten . She was also told that she had to do all the homework for Trishna . She had refused to do it the first time she was asked . Then she was beaten with a stick by Pabo . Pabo had told her that Padmini had treated her like a princess but she is not to expect any sort of that treatment from her . 

She had broken down completely then . She had no one to help her . She was all alone . She even did not have any friend as well . She was a good student when her parents were alive . But after the accident everything had changed . However she had some how maintained her studies and had been doing consistently well . Trishna and Madhu were in the same class . The teachers used to praise Madhu and tell Trishna to learn from her . Later Trishna used to complain at home and Madhu used to be beaten . She used to curse her fate every day . 

One day she had got a small puppy from the road . It was crying for help . She loved dogs so she took it home . She had thought that at least now she can have a friend now . May be it will not be able to talk but it will be there for her . She named it Brownie and she used to feed it whatever tit bits she could manage . But since she herself never could have a full meal she could not feed the puppy well too . When Pabo had found out about the puppy she had got another round of beating . In fact Pabo had also burnt her hands as a punishment . Yet she was determined to keep the puppy . 

She was shaken out of her thoughts by Trishna's shrill voice " Madhu u lazy bones where r u ? Who will arrange and iron my clothes ? Who will give me break fast ? Who will give me my accessories ? Come here soon else i will tel mom " 

SORRY THIS IS A BIT TOO LONG
please like and comment
eggs tomatoes shoes all are welcome 
please give constructive criticism as well if u can

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrtinazelja89pa24703987eugeneluvddNymphaUmair001vishuvlily_rocksFairGuylittlerenu16drashmeet4everNidhivdrishabalaloveashabanerjeerinku06sharmila04meiejrishbalanoiseygirlExclusiveChicbikeshsngh03flowing_rivershaky2013lovermgseemakotharikamiyabaisakh45PRATHA1sree.gattuarunsunita_gm4ever4loveMahi78meenji22Clara20NehaVdianmahi_rockstarkg15luv_rksanghita0000uma88Revu_Sunshineananya2000punam2712.Shree.Sh_Abhiya_PanCake_-ChitraRocking-rekha.366

shaky2013

Goldie

shaky2013

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
beautiful yaar Clap loved itWink

rima4ever

rima4ever

IF-Addictz

rima4ever

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaky2013