Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: bikeshsngh03

The length is decent.

Your writing is nice.
Madhu is living in hell like cindrella, waiting for her prince charming to come and rescue her.
I liked the puppy part.
Pls shove pabho of the cliff or terrace along with trishna in coming update or make the puppy atleast bite them.

do u want me to write longer updates ? 
bokul thumbnail
Originally posted by: ananya2000

So Nice

thank u so much ðŸ˜Š
bokul thumbnail
CHAPTER 2 : FLASHBACKS AND BACKGROUND

Madhu broke out of her thoughts with Trishna's scream . She had to go to her immediately else she would be punished brutally . She went to her old room . It was Trishna's room now . She opened her cupboard and asked her " Which clothes would u wear today ? " Trishna selected some clothes and told " These are the ones . Quickly press them and give me . Have you kept my things in the bathroom ? " " Yes i have kept all the things u need for your bath in the washroom " " Well so what are u standing here for then ? Do your work u moron " Saying this she took her clothes and went to bath . Madhu ironed the clothes and kept them on Trishna's bed . For a while she looked around the room . She really missed being in her room . This room had a lot of cherished and treasured memories . Her parents used to celebrate her birthdays in this room . She used to dream in this room . When she used to be ill her mother used to come and sit in this room for long hours. All the memories of this room were happy ones . But cruel fate took them all away from her . 

She wondered how people change so fast . When her parents were alive all her relatives used to come to their house and spend good times . But when her parents died no one even asks about her . Their neighbours too were so pleasant with her then but now they do not even want to see her . She had so many friends at that time but now she had no one to even talk to . She wondered at times why was God so cruel to her ? What had she done to deserve a life of living hell ? her only sole companion in this lonely life was Brownie . He always cared for her . She could never afford to give him all the things that he deserved . She herself went to sleep starved half the times so from where could she get food for him ? But still he did not seem to mind at all . He always wagged his tail and licked her whenever she was near him . And she used to purposely keep him in her room only . The Chaudhary family could not stand the sight of him . And he too somehow had understood that they were the worst people . So he used to growl and bare his teeth whenever they were around him .

Her only purpose in life now was to study well and get some job and escape from this hell . She had realised that studies were the only road to her freedom . She wanted to fly far away from this cage . At first Pabo had even refused to let her go to school after they had snatched away all from her . But Balraj had then explained to Pabo that they should allow her to at least complete school . Balraj had told Pabo that she has to work for them only so she should at least have the basic education so that she could at least match up to their standard . He had explained that this will be beneficial for all of them . Still Sharda had reluctantly agreed . But that also had created a big problem . Trishna was a very dull student and both of them were in the same class . So when all the teachers used to praise Madhu for her work Trishna used to hate it . Also when the teachers used to ask any question to Trishna she used to be blank completely . So that used to add fuel in the fire . When they used to come home Trishna used to complain to Pabo that the teachers had insulted her for Madhu . Result was that Madhu had to forego her food and used to get a beating instead . 

In fact even during the parent teachers meeting all the teachers used to praise Madhu and have a whole bunch of complaints for Trishna . This used to insult the Chaudharys very badly so Madhu's punishment used to increase then . When Trishna had failed in her exams once Madhu was locked up in a dark room where there were a lot of mice . She was kept in the room for 3 days . That too after Pabo had burned her hands with molten candle wax . Her only fault according to Pabo was that she has told the teachers to give Trishna not even the bare minimum passing marks . Madhu had denied that about a thousand times but even then her pleas had fallen on deaf ears . Trishna used to make Madhu do all her homework all her school life . Pabo had ordered her to do so . She had told that this was the price she had to pay for her education being financed by the Chaudharys . Madhu was very good in arts . She drew and painted very well . She also used to get many rewards and prizes from school . Trishna used to break each and every trophy and used to throw all the medals she used to get . Trishna destroyed her each and every thing that she used to win . But Madhu could never protest . 

After her parents death she only found solace in her own personal diary . She used to write all about the day in her diary . She also used to write letters to her parents when she missed them in that diary . It was her only secret keeper . She used to keep it very well hidden from every one as she knew that if they ever found this they would destroy it too . She could not bear to part with her diary . She at times even used to make sketches and drawing in there . For every year after her parents death she made entries in a new diary . Actually she had got all these diaries from her parents . One each for every birthday that she had spent with them . So she had 10 diaries . She felt that this was the last live connection she had with her parents . After writing all her feelings emotions and thoughts in her diary she used to feel much lighter and peaceful . She used to write in the diary every night before going to sleep .  

But now that she is in college she has got a bit relief now . When she was in school Trishna and her group of nasty friends used to mock taunt make fun of her . They used to be very cruel to her . They even used to steal her things . They used to eat whatever tiffin she used to bring . Even the teachers could not do anything . She did not dare to tell any teacher as she knew the outcome of complaining against Trishna and her gang very well . Trishna's birthdays used to be celebrated with pomp and her friends gang used to come and torture and torment her there too . She had to work like a servant in the party and they would purposely break plates or throw stuff on the ground . She lost count of the number of times she faces humiliation their hands . But the only good thing from school was that she had got a scholarship for college . She had done very well in the final exams . So now she did not have to pay for her college fees . Her teachers were very happy at the end of her school . They blessed her a lot . But none of them knew about her actual condition at her home . 

how did u like this chapter ?
please leave your valuable comments
criticism is widely welcomed
Edited by rima4ever - 10 years ago
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
O Balle Balle I am the first to comment. I am sooo happy.🥳🥳

Trishna is so cruel. I just hate her.😡😡 Why is she torturing Madhu?? Poor Madhu... She always miss her parents. I just hope RK will take her away from this misery. 
Jaldi Aa Jao RK😳
Edited by SHINYSHREYA - 10 years ago
uma88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res
Unres

OMG, can't bear madhu's situation, its getting worst than ever, i want her prince charming to come and take her along with him where there is no one to torture her
Edited by uma88 - 10 years ago
Clara20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
feeling bad for madhu..
wen wl b our hero come in her life??
bokul thumbnail
Originally posted by: uma88

res

Unres

OMG, can't bear madhu's situation, its getting worst than ever, i want her prince charming to come and take her along with him where there is no one to torture her

i understand dear
dont worry have patience
u will enjoy when they will be punished
bokul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Clara20

feeling bad for madhu..

wen wl b our hero come in her life??

very soon dear
bokul thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHINYSHREYA

Trishna is so cruel. I just hate her.😡😡 Why is she torturing Madhu?? Poor Madhu... She always miss her parents. I just hope RK will take her away from this misery. 
Jaldi Aa Jao RK😳

ayega ayega ayega ayega 
aanewala ayega 
bokul thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHINYSHREYA

Jaldi Aa Jao RK😳

am happy too