Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
PART 4-
           Kalpi and Pakhi go to meet their team leaders. They both were put in different teams. Kalpi went to her group. A man was aldready there calling out the names of the new employees. Kalpi asked,"Excuse Me sir !'. The man asked,"Miss Kalpana Yadav ?". Kalpi nods. The man said,"Wecome Miss Kalpana. My name is Aarav Deshmukh. I am your team leader." They both shook hands. Aarav started explaining about the unity of the team and completion of work. He said atlast," Our boss likes perfection. He does not like late submissions or any kinds of mistake. All the best employees. You may start your work." Saying this, he handed over a file to eac of the employees and said," First you will finish this file and hand it over. This is called the basics. You will get your main files from tomorrow." Kalpi was excited as well as nervous. She was going to get her first file today. Her mind went blank when she heard that the boss was very tempermental.Aarav noticed this and said,"Cool down Miss Kalpana. Do your best." Kalpi smiled and said,"Thankyou Sir. Please call me Kalpi." Aarav smiled and said,"Ok Kalpi. And you can call me Aarav."Kalpi felt a wave of relief wash through her on hearing Aarav's words of comfort. She decided that she would impress him with her work at any cost πŸ˜†. Kalpi started her work. Since she was a topper at her college, she had no problem in going through the file. By the time she completed the file, the others were ready too. Aarav took the files and went to the MD to show him the work of the new employees. The MD went through all the files and said,"Aarav. I would like to meet Miss Kalpana Yadav . Ask her to come to my office NOW." He stressed on the word now. 
                     Aarav nodded and went to Kalpi. Kalpi was sitting rubbing her fingers together. Aarav went and said,"Kalpi, Boss wants to meet you now." Kalpi asked,'Why, did i do sumthing wrong ?" Aarav said,"Sorry Kalpi, I can't help you with that. You have to ask him only." Kalpi went upstairs. She was feeling sick. She thought,"No Kalpi. Tu daro mat. Bappa tere saath hai. Kuch nahi hoga. Tu strong ho. Jaao aur yeh museebat face karo." She went knocked the door of MD. A gruff "Come in" was heard. She found Sammy there. Someone was sitting on a chair with his back faced towards her. Sammy exclaimed,"Miss Kalpna !!' Kalpi smiled. The man sitting in the chair slowly turned toward her and Kalpi's eyes went as wide as any eye would go. The man's eyes were the same. They both stared at each other. Raghav was the first to break out of his trance. He exclaimed,"Tum !!!". Kalpi broke out of her trance. She could not speak anything. Sammy couldn't undersand anything. Rgahv shouted,"Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho ?" Kalpi wanted to speak but nothing came out of her mouth. Raghav was staring at her with very intense and angry eyes. Kalpi thought,'Are yaar Kalpi. Yeh tu kaha phas gayi. Is company ka owner yeh akdoo hai. Ab tu gayi Kalpi. Ab isse pehle yeh vaapas chillaye baat kar." Kalpi said," main yahan ek nayi employee hoon." Raghav looked at Sammy. Sammy said,"Haan Raghav. Ye hain vo ladki jisne hamare riddle ka sahi jawaab di.' Raghav said,"Mujhe abhi isi vakth yeh ladki office se bahar chahiye.' Kalpi was shocked. Tears were threatening to come out of her eyes and she tried very hard to control them. Sammy was shocked of this sudden outburst. He saw Kalpi and felt sorry for her. He asked Kalpi to get down to her place. 
IN THE TEAM'S PLACE-
                   Aarav was waiting down for Kalpi. He was very worried for her. When she came down, he sensed something was wrong by looking at her face. He could see that she was trying to stop her tears. He felt pity for her. He went to her and asked,"Kya hua Kalpi. Tum kuch pareshaan lag rahi ho ?". Kalpi just stood there. He shooked her by her shoulders and asked,"Kalpi, kya hua ?". Kalpi saw his face and tears came out of her eyes. Aarav was shocked. He turned around to see that everybody had started noticing them. He exclaimed,"Kya dekh rahe ho ! Koi kaam nahi hai kya. Sab karo apne apne kaam." He took Kalpi away from the crowd to the canteen. He made her sit and ordered for two cofees. He asked,'Kya hua Kalpi. Batao mujhe. Members ki problems solve karna hi leader ka kaam hota hai. Ab batao, kya baat hai." Kalpi looked at Aarav. He had a genuine look on his face. She then knew that she could trust him with anything. She told everything that had happened with Raghav. After she finished her story, she looked at Aarav. His face was like as if he had seen something he should not have seen. He broke out of his expression and said,"Mujhe pata nahi kya bolna hai. Lekin tum rona mat. Humara Raghav Sir bohot ache hai. Rash decisions lete hai par uske baad pashchaate hain. Isliye rona mat, aankhein phocho aur cofee piyo.' Kalpi smiled at him and thought,"Such a nice guy..." She drank the coffee and that made her feel better. Aarav asked,"Ab acha lag raha hain na ?" Kalpi nodde. Aarav said,"To chalo hum vaapas jaate hain aur kal ke baare mein baat karte hain." Aarav and Kalpi went back to their work.
AT RAGHAV'S OFFICE-
                            Sammy asked,"Tumhe kya ho gaya hai Raghav ? Kyun aise behave kiya tumne ?". Raghav did not speak anything. Sammy persuaded,"Explain Raghav. Kya tha vo ? Kyun aise behave ki tumne uske saath ?" Raghav said,"Kyunki usne mujhe Thank You nahi bola aur bohot baat karti hai vo. Aur usne mujhse rudely bhi baat ki." Saamy exclaimed,"Vo kyun tujhe Thank You bolegi ?". Raghav told wht happened between both of them. Sammy glared at Raghav and said,"itni si baat keliye tumne uspar chillaya ?". Raghav said,"Vo mere saath aise baat kaise kar sakti thi ? Main is company ka MD hoon." Sammy asked,"Kya voh ye baat jaanti thi uss samay ?". Raghav's look softened a little and he nodded his head NO. Sammy said,"To uski galati kya thi isme. Vo jaanti nahi thi ki tum is company ki MD ho isliye usne aisi baat ki. Uske liye tum use office se bahar nikalega ? Itna harsh mat bano uske saath." Rgahv went into deep thinking. Sammy said," Socho Raghav. Uss ladki ne yek file bohot achi se complete ki. Koi bhi aaj tak aisa file submit nahi kiya. Hamari company keliye bohot achi asset hai vo." Sammy did not mean it when he said that Kalpi was a very good asset. He had grown to admire Kalpi's knowledge and skills. Raghav said,"Ok. Vo office se bahar nahi jaayegi. Par usse kehna ki zyaada baate karne ki koi zaroorat nahi." 
                     Sammy just smirked at Raghav and went down to where Kalpi was sitting with her team members listening to Aarav's lecture. Sammy came and coughed. Aarav turned towards him and said," Sammy Sir aap !" Sammy said,"Aarav, kitni baar kaha hai tumse. Mujhe Sammy bulao. Sammy Sir nahi." Aarav apologised with his smile and said,"Acha ok Sammy, tum yaha ?". Sammy was looking at Kalpi and asked her to come to the side.Kalpi nervously went wid Sammy. Sammy said,"Miss Kalpana. Aap kal se office aa sakte hain." Kalpi was very happy. She started to smile. Sammy decided to get naughty. He was really very bored and wanted to have some fun. So he added,"Aur haan, Raghav ne yeh bataaya ki aapko ZYAADA BADTAMEEZ BAATEIN karne ki zarrorat nahi hain." The look on Kalpi's face wanted to make Sammy want to roll on the floor laughing πŸ€£ but he controlled it. Kalpi was having an outrageous expression on her face.. She returned back to her place where Aarav was announcing a BREAK. After all the members had gone, Aarav asked,"Kya hua Kalpi. Kya kaha Sammy ne ?". Kalpi told all that Sammy ahd told her. Aarav's face was beaming with happiness. He exclaimed,"Kalpi, am so happy to hear this. Tum kyun itni gusse me ho ?". Sh replied," Us Akdoo ne kaha tha ki mujhe badtameez baatein karne ki koi zaroorat nahi." Aarav was confused,'Akdoo ?". Seeing his confusion Kalpi said,"Main MD ki baat kar rahi hoo. Mr.Akdoo Kaheeka.". Aarav started laughing and said,"Tum bohot funny ho Kalpi. Seriously Mr. Akdoo Kaheeka ?". Kalpi also started smiling. Aarav said,"Alrite chalo, break keliye chalte hain." Kalpi nodded and they both went for their break.
PRECAP: KALPI WAS STANDING ON A CLIFF. SOMEONE PUSHED HER OFF THE CLIFF. SHE WAS SCREAMING BUT THEN SOMEONE CAUGHT HER AROUND THE WAIST AND PULLED HER TO THEIR CHEST TO PROTECT HER. SHE OPENED HER EYES TO SEE RAGHAV HOLDING HER PROTECTLY AROUND THE WAIST AND LOOKING AT HER INTENSELY... πŸ˜‰
ALL RIGHT GUYS, TIME TO OPEN UR WILD IMAGINATIONS AFTER READING THE PRECAP.
BEFORE SLIPPERS AND STONES AT ME ABOUT AARAV, HERE IS THE CHARACTER SKETCH OF HIM.

AARAV DESHMIKH-
                           A sweet guy working along with Kalpi. He likes Kalpi's determination and hardwork very much. He loves Kalpi like his own little sister and is always there for her in times of trouble. All in all he is a responsible, helpful and matured person.
...Shayna... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update dear😳
I liked sammy...he is kinda sweet😊
Raghav is so rude😑...however overall the update was fantastic!
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fantastic deepika darling...
wonderful part plz update soon
Originally posted by: ...pratu...

fantastic deepika darling...
wonderful part plz update soon

Thanx pratu. Will update soon... 😊
savariya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing update
waiting for next
starstellie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
please continue and pm me when u do so thank you
PART 5-
               The rest of the day went smoothly. Sammy was walking around to check on all the teams. Pakhi was writing something on a paper. Sammy passed Pakhi and stopped all of a sudden. He turn ed back and saw Pakhi. Her eyebrows were frowning and she was having a pen in between her teeth and biting it. She seemed to be confused. Sammy thought,"Wow... She is cute." After realizing his thought Sammy murmured to himself,"Abhe Sammy, yeh tujhe kya ho gaya ? Nahi Sammy. Yeh office hai.." Sammy again looked at Pakhi. He thought," But she is very cute. Baat karne se kuch nahi hota.". Sammy went to her. Pakhi was busy and did not see him. Sammy came near her. Pakhi thought that he was the canteen man who came to ask for tea and said,"I would like to have a strong tea..." Sammy was dumb shocked. He asked,"What ?". Pakhi looked up from the papers and said,'Aapne suna nahi maine kya kaha. Mujhe Tea chaahiye. Mera head phat raha hai.". Sammy nodded blankly and went to get tea. He came back and saw that Pakhi was discussing about something with a girl. He went to her. The girl looked up and her eyes went wide. Sammy asked her to keep quiet with his eyes. He said,"Here is ur tea." Pakhi said,"Thank you very much. I was waiting for tea." She started her discussion again with the girl and Sammy just stood there watching her with an amused expression. He thought,"Man.. She is very cute..." Pakhi noticed this and asked,"Aise kyun dekh rahe hai aap mujhe ?? Aur kaam nahi hai kya ??" The girl beside her started to make little noises but Pakhi did not pay any heed. She was very angry at this amn. She thought,"Kaun hai yeh ?? Kaam karne ke bajai yahan mujhe dekh raha hai..". She asked angrily,"Hello excuse me... Are u deaf ?" Sammy was just looking at her. A man came walking by that direction and bumped into Sammy. Sammy came back to his senses. Both stood up and the man started apologising,"Sir, I am really sorry. I did not see u standing here." Sammy was trying to shut that man up about revealing his identity but in vain. Pakhi asked,"Sir ??". The girl beside her said,"Yes Pakhi. He is Samar Singhania, Raghav Sir's brother." Pakhi's eyes went wide and her mouth fell open too. She sheepishly turned towards him biting her bottom lip. He was standing there smiling at her. Pakhi said,"Am so sorry Sir. Mujhe pata nahi tha. Vo kya hai naa, Aaj mera pehla din hai. To isliye..." Sammy laughed and said,"No probs... Aisa hota hai kabhi kabhi." Pakhi was still looking sheepish. Sammy said,"Are, darne ki koi baat nahi." He looked around to see that people were watching them and said,"Alright peeps. Back to work." Everyone went back to their work. Sammy started walking and Pakhi went after him shouting,"Sir 11". Sammy turned back to look at her with a smile. Pakhi said,"Am really sorry Sir.." Sammy said,"OMG.. Maine kaha naa no Proble, phir kyun sorry ? Now smile... I don't like when people cry on their first day.. It looks as if they've just joined Kindergarten." Pakhi smiled at this and said,"Ok sir..' Sammy said,"And yes..One more thing. Call me Sammy, just Sammy. No need Sir.". Pakhi replied,"Ok sir.". Sammy frowned at her. Pakhi realised her mistake, clicked her tongue and said,'I mean Sammy."Sammy smiled and went back to his cabin and Pakhi went back to her work..
                              The day came to an end and everyone were leaving. Aarav noticed Kalpi packing her things and asked her,"So Kalpi.. How did u like your first day ?" Kalpi said,"It was nice except for the encounters with Mr. Akdoo Kaheeka." Aarav chuckled and asked,'Other than ur encounters with Raghav Sir, how was ur day ? Di u like the atmosphere ? Are u able to manage the work ?". Kalpi replied,"Everything is fine. Am liking it here. Nice team members and a wonderful team leader who is also my very good friend." Aarav smiled at this. He asked,"So how are you going to go home ? Shall I drop you ?". Kalpi replied,"No need Aarav. My friend Barbie Doll works in the same office. We go together."Aarav asked,"Barbie Doll ?". Kalpi replied,"Yes Barbie Doll. Her name is Pakhi. Bu she looks like a doll. So i call her Barbie Doll. She is my best friend. We are friends right from childhood.". Aarav said,"Ok. Then I'll see you tomorrow then. Bye."Kalpi waved bye and Aarav went.. Kalpi waited near the main entrance. Pakhi joined her a few minutes later. Pakhi asked,"To aaj ka din kaisa tha ?". Kalpi told all that had happened and asked Pakhi the same. Pakhi told her about the encounter with Sammy and how he was very sweet. Kalpi replied,"Bohot lucky ho tum... Kash yeh Mr. Akdoo Kaheeka bhi aisa hota to kitna achaa hota." Pakhi told,"Leave it Chikki. Office kaam office ke andar.. Not outside. We are out of office now." Kalpi nodded and both went to their respective homes.
IN THE CHAWL-
                       Dinner was readly and Vitthal, Kamla and Kalpi were eating. Vitthal asked,"Rajukumari. Aaj ka din kaisa tha ?". Kalpi told everything about her work and about Aarav. She did not tell about her encounter with Raghav. She knew tht her parents will start worrying. So she left out that part. Kamla said,"Tho aaj meri bachi ki first day achaa gaya." Kamla was very happy. She loved her daughter very much. Kalpi said,"Aayi, mai sone jaa rahi hoon. Kal office bhi jaana hai aur mein late nahi jaana chaahti hoon." kamla's face lights up with concern and she saYS," Achaa theek hai beta. Tu jaa aur so jaa.". Kalpi said GOOD NIGHT to her parents and went off to sleep. Kalpi opened her eyes. She did not know where she was. She looked around at her surroundings. They were full of trees. She got up with a big headache. It was a forest. She moved forward and looked down. She then realised that she was standing on a cliff. He eyes widened and turns back to see someone standing infront of her. It was a female. She knew it was a female. The female was wearing a mask around her face so Kalpi couldn't see her face. She came nearer and nearer to Kalpi. Kalpi moved backwards.. The female laughed cruelly and pushed her down.. Kalpi fell backwards down the cliff. She started screaming and closed her eyes murmuring BAPPA. Suddenly two strong hands caught hold of her around her waist and pulled her to them. She was pressed tightly against their chest. Kalpi was surprised to feel a strong grip around her. She slowly opened her eyes to look at her saviour. Lo and Behold... It was Mr. Akdoo Kaheeka. Kalpi thought,"Wht is he doing here." Raghav was just looking at her with his intense eyes and pulled her back. They fell backwards with Raghav on top of Kalpi. They both stared at each other. Slowly Raghav brought one of his hands and traced her right cheek slightly with his fingers. Kalpi closed her eyes. He took his fingers over to her forehead , then to her left cheek. To say that Kalpi was not enjoying this sensation would be a lie. She was enjoying it but at the same time thought what he was doing here and how did she cum here in the first place. Raghav took away his hand from her face. Kalpi opened her eyes and looked at him. His eyes were so passionate. He brought his face closer to  here. Kalpi's eyes widened at this but she kept quiet. Raghav came closer and kissed her forehead. Kalpi opened her eyes with a jerk. She looked around at her surroundings. It was dark.. It was then Kalpi realised that it was all a dream. She put her head in her hands and sighed. Kalpi thought,"That was a disasterous dream. Why would someone want to push me ?". Then she thought of Raghav and how he saved her in the dream. She thought,"It seemed very realistic..". Then she again thought,"Kalpi, Yeh tum kya soch rahi ho ? Wo ek number ka Akdoo Kaheeka hai. tu uske baare me sochna bhi mat." She looked at the time. It was 5.45. Kalpi thought,"Hai Deva. Maine to suna ki jo bhi sapne 5.00 ke baad aate hai, vo sach hote hai." Kalpi then thought,"Nahi Kalpi, aisa mat socho... Tum bas apna kaam karo. Vaise bhi 6.00 bajna waal hai. Jaaka tayaar ho jaao. Nahi to kal ki tarah Barie Doll aakar honk karegi." She got up from the bed and started her daily work.
PRECAP: IT WAS RAINING AND PAKHI HAD TAKEN HALF A DAY LEAVE SINCE SHE STARTED TO RUN A  FEVER AFTER LUNCH BREAK. NOW KALPI DID NOT KNOW HOW TO GO BACK HOME. SHE LOVED THE RAIN BUT RIGHT NOW SHE WANTED TO GO HOME. SHE WAS DRIPPING WET. A CAR STOPPED BEFORE HER...
THAT'S THE PRECAP. CHAPTER TOMORROW... πŸ˜‰
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Deepika...firstly i'm really sorry for not commenting often...but i promise i'll do my best to comment more and more.
been reading part 3-5 at one go and its awesome dr! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Raghav, Kalpi, Paakhi and My God, Sammy!- i'm loving them a lot.
 and the dream kalpi had is yummy and a treat. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ a kiss!!!! wooowww!

i'm loving your writing style. you are doing a fantastic work dr. keep it up and update soon as the precap has made me desperate to read more πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: mehr05

Deepika...firstly i'm really sorry for not commenting often...but i promise i'll do my best to comment more and more.

been reading part 3-5 at one go and its awesome dr!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Raghav, Kalpi, Paakhi and My God, Sammy!- i'm loving them a lot.
and the dream kalpi had is yummy and a treat.😳😳a kiss!!!! wooowww!

i'm loving your writing style. you are doing a fantastic work dr. keep it up and update soon as the precap has made me desperate to read moreπŸ˜ƒ

No probsmehr. U musthav been busy. And thanx for the comments... The dream part was like I wanted to add atleast one romantic moment of RagNa so I added it... I seriously want the dream sequence to cum true... 😳
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what a dream yaar..beautiful
loved the part..
precap is interesting.    wow RagNa in rain superb...
and a kiss wow!!!!

love u sweetheart for such updateπŸ€—