*~DABH-Frustrations Thread~*#2 *DT Note P 66/70* - Page 49

Posted: 8 years ago
Deebz, Thala, Jsingh ..you spoke my mind here actually ...
NeelM, wedding won't happen that is for sure..But Im not liking the lalima track
Originally posted by Deebz

I don't like SurYa background music and Diya baati being used with someone else. I think the water scene was like Suraj giving his chappal to Sandy at the temple after she had run away barefoot humiliated. Sandy was wrong to fake her death and the effects on Suraj are very bad but she probably thought he would stand like a pillar as always. It was a suicide mission anyway. Her chances of coming back alive were slim to none. To me Suraj's unconditional love for Sandy has been the USP. Without that DABH js not justified. I hope this track ends very soon. Not interested in Shiv Parvati story. I want Sandy to come back and cure Suraj. He can be really disappointed with her and not speak to her. He can start sleeping on the floor like Sandy used to do and she has to woo him back. I don't even care if it is Bhabho she has to deal with. I would prefer saas bahu over souten.

Deebzji first time I m replying for this post and in dabh frustration thread. In this 3.5 years never skipped much episodes. I can't believe I am writing on dabh frustration thread. You spoke my words. Thank you. It is really paining to see surya scene is repeated for someone. Suraj is running behind any girl who resembles like Sandy or wears her dress.. How silly? CVs butchered sandhya and now they r spoiling suraj character whose tag line is "world's best husband and a man who loves unconditionally his wife". I too want Sandy to come back n take back suraji. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
blue marriage wont happen for sure
but suraj running behind LM and those recycling ( as jaan said)
will kill us before we stay alive to watch surya remarriage 
Dupatta scene repetitions was really too much, actually it was weird!

yeah. al hv come up with typical dupatta scene for introduction. huh.
am fine with lalima track but background music shld hv been changed.
poor sooraj... he sees sandy in lalima 😑
on the other hand manjari 😑 🀒 🀒
yeah its better to kill sandy if they wanted to make sulima marry 😭 😭 😭
really frustating...
its paining even though i am not watching it in tv...
am watching the show just for the sake of surya...they are the most beautiful couple in the world i have ever seen...indha show pakkaradhukaga na evlo velai panren nu enaku tha theriyum...coz nobody in our home like serials... even now itself my parents dunno starplus itself... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sometimes i feel guilty too for going against my parents...ippa kuda enga appa ku therinja enna nadakum nu enaku theriyala...but i am just enjoying everything... kandippa na panna thappuku punishment orunaal kidaikum nu enakum theriyum...and i will accept that...but while watching this track i am really annoyed...
Hi, I am DABH fan. I started watching this serial few months back in Tamil and started liking it. Now I am following in SP also and old episodes in Hotstar. I never thought I will first write in this thread.

I want to share my feelings here. I am shocked to see fans fight in IF.

My request to CVs  - many fans want sandhya to be dead in this mission and want lalima to take her place. Please do that. End the mission like "operation success but the patient died" kind and relieve her from this show. She is an wonderful and dedicated actress. We can enjoy her act in some other show which may be more powerful then this. Let these people enjoy the show without her. It pains a lot whenever I read that they want her to be dead. (Fans war will also come to an end)

Coming to sooraj he is also a very good actor. Today I watched him it Tamil and appreciated his acting. He was like raw clay when he got married. He knows only babhoo and his shop. Sandhya made him into a beautiful art. He is a very good natured, helpful and a good friend of her. . But now I am not able to see him as a spine less worm. Instead you must have shown him as a very strong person who believes that she is alive and will come back to him. Now he must concentrate on vedanch and fulfil her wish to him when she left the house. How nicely you are showing that sandhya is surrounded by sooraj's love and succeed with his strength. Same way sooraj must also cross all hurdles in his way. Please bring back him to his sense as soon as possible. 

I am sorry if I hurt anyone here. This is only my feeling.

I like to watch only old episodes in hot star which are always gold.

I have been watching this show since it began. I've enjoyed Suraj and Sandy's love story over the years, and watching her work and fight for her dream of becoming an IPS. I've loved watching Suraj evolve and become who he is as well. I've enjoyed watching them as Sandy worked her way up to the academy... but after the hijack track, I haven't loved the show as much anymore.

The show and it's energy shifted once Sandy became an IPS. The pregnancy track was rushed through, the twins... the adoption... threw this show off balance and made it difficult to watch. The energy and chemistry between Sandy and suraj changed too... and it hasn't been the same since. Some shows just do not do as well with leaps, and DABH took a big leap through time... where it should have given more time for the pregnancy, allowing the babies to be babies for some time... but the leaping in time made the stories choppy and unfeeling. I still think that this is where the show took a wrong turn.

And again, this show took a wrong turn by sending sandy off to another village for a mission, where she is now dead for her husband, son and family. What mother would allow her own child to think she is dead? How would sandy expect to return to the Rathi's and expect them to forgive her for being dead for them? How can they forgive the trauma that Suraj has been put through... ?

If they put Suraj with Lalima, and he begins his life afresh and moves on... and Sandy shows up, then what happens? This is so terribly tragic and unfair to the Rathi's, to Suraj and Ved. Sandy should not return at all.. or CVS have her die in this mission ... and let Suraj's life go forward.

I can't make sense of why Sandy would allow Ved to believe she is dead, including Suraj. Yes, she is doing this mission, but you do not put country before your own child and husband. This is where the show loses me a bit.

I would like to see Suraj move forward with Lalima and see where that story takes us. I know this would not be popular for many who only see Suraj and Sandy together... but again, I have to wonder how Sandy coming back is going to work out... and wouldn't Suraj be terribly traumatized by seeing the woman he thought was dead?

glad to read this from a neutral fan...I share the same frustration...it has nothing to do with fan war like some people are saying πŸ˜•, the problem is the plot and the characterisations ONLY...just because sagarika looks beautiful and dances well, Im taken aback that people are accepting their favourite character to be butchered...

QUOTE=Tabatha]I have been watching this show since it began. I've enjoyed Suraj and Sandy's love story over the years, and watching her work and fight for her dream of becoming an IPS. I've loved watching Suraj evolve and become who he is as well. I've enjoyed watching them as Sandy worked her way up to the academy... me too πŸ˜Š...but after the hijack track, I haven't loved the show as much anymore.

The show and it's energy shifted once Sandy became an IPS. The pregnancy track was rushed through, the twins... the adoption... threw this show off balance and made it difficult to watch. The energy and chemistry between Sandy and suraj changed too... and it hasn't been the same since. Some shows just do not do as well with leaps, and DABH took a big leap through time... where it should have given more time for the pregnancy, allowing the babies to be babies for some time... but the leaping in time made the stories choppy and unfeeling. I still think that this is where the show took a wrong turn...well said πŸ‘...they wasted preggy track and went straight to leap...of course there was an internal reason for it, but that journey is destroyed 

And again, this show took a wrong turn by sending sandy off to another village for a mission, where she is now dead for her husband, son and family. What mother would allow her own child to think she is dead? How would sandy expect to return to the Rathi's and expect them to forgive her for being dead for them? How can they forgive the trauma that Suraj has been put through... ? I hope someone can answer this...is it sufficient to justify duty for nation in this context?

If they put Suraj with Lalima, and he begins his life afresh and moves on... and Sandy shows up, then what happens? This is so terribly tragic and unfair to the Rathi's, to Suraj and Ved. Sandy should not return at all.. or CVS have her die in this mission ... and let Suraj's life go forward. more than moving forward, he needs to be cured..

I can't make sense of why Sandy would allow Ved to believe she is dead, including Suraj. Yes, she is doing this mission, but you do not put country before your own child and husband. This is where the show loses me a bit...exactly 

I would like to see Suraj move forward with Lalima and see where that story takes us. I know this would not be popular for many who only see Suraj and Sandy together... but again, I have to wonder how Sandy coming back is going to work out... and wouldn't Suraj be terribly traumatized by seeing the woman he thought was dead?  sandy has a lot to answer and prove now, whenever I see ved crying alone and suraj talking to his imaginary sandy, my blood boils πŸ˜‘and to rub salt on my wound that SSP is promoting that item dance as though nothing else mattered πŸ€’ 

[/QUOTE]
wow,it's great to see MOST of the fans,rather MOST of the NEUTRAL VIEWERS r supporting SooMa for a practical reason! πŸ‘ 

i was also a SoorYa fan..but evrythng changed aftr sandhya got engaged with himanshu in FULL CONSCIOUSNESS,knowing that her husband sooraj is NOT DEAD,is VERY MUCH ALIVE,& without informing her husband sooraj about the engagement being done for the sake of the mission...(ps- i said this by using caps because sm ppl r comparing sandhya's engagement wd SooMa's engagement..😲πŸ₯±) 
& now toh aftr seeing sanhya's characterization,i literally want SooMa to unite..but unfortunately,as it's a HINDI DAILY SOAP,it's the hero & heroine i.e. sooraj-sandhya who'll reunite at the end,making the PL i.e. lalima sacrifice her love sooraj! but if cv's smhw show sandhya sacrificing sooraj to lalima aftr realizing hr fault,that wud b the only way whch wud revive sandhya cmpltly..& it'll b a vry good message..but unfortunately,sandhya's love for sooraj is not UNCONDITIONAL to sacrifice sooraj..she's always taken sooraj for granted & used him for her benefit frm the vry beginning..whch she herself realizd during sooraj's dream track & shared wd emily..(thanks to vedh)..so we shud not expect it to happen..if sooraj was thr in sandhya's place,i'm cent percent sure he wud hv realized his fault & thus wud hv sacrificed his love sandhya to the guy wd whom she wud hv bn getting married,instead of praying to god for stopping their marriage..evn whn SoorYa will reunite,genuine fans wl nvr b able to respect & love the character sandhya the way they used to..& lyk alwz,thr wud b the 'diya' alone sacrificing in evrythng to gv happiness to his 'baati'..that 'baati' who nvr functioned as the real 'baati' to her 'diya'..CV's hv ruined "sandhya" COMPLETELY,& also the diya-baati concept!!!!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ€’ 

plz dnt thnk it's bcz of hatred towards FL..we vry well knw the difference between the CHARACTER "sandhya" & the ACTOR..so here not bashing the FL..so plz no personal attacks! thank u..