Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
no one is deciding the fate of the show...and no one is deciding for the actors...as though they will listen to us...😆

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm commenting in frustration thread, aren't I? Am I coming to anyone's personally created threads and commenting over there?

Some people want the show to end as much as some others want it to keep continue. Simple. Every person is entitled to have their own opinion. That understanding is just a matter of 'common sense'.
ELA-2014 thumbnail
I agree with you Brahmaputra,,,,,,, 

Rather than decrease the quality of this film better be done. ðŸ˜²
  I would like to watch this film again 3 years from now but if you continue in this way I think I'll give him his watch.
This week I read the summary, I have not watched the video because the action was not interested at all.
The team was very good actors but no longer playing scenario lacking.
Gradually many of them will leave the film because they are not used to their true value.
Long lost charm of this show, because the writers are weak.

This is my opinion about the current course DABH ... hope is not true, I am wrong ...
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^^The same I've been saying. They can improve the quality. I would definitely watch. I've been watching DABH since the day it began & I've been very active in this forum & I'm one of the oldest member here. (If I'm not wrong, only Bharati di & Ramya are now left with me). What else I must think when the all time numero uno show is losing its position? That is like wasting all the efforts that has been made till today. End it as a number one show than ending it as a number three or four.

I am helpless if someone misses the forest by concentrating upon only one tree.😆
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

I'm commenting in frustration thread, aren't I? Am I coming to anyone's personally created threads and commenting over there?

Every person is entitled to have their own opinion. That understanding is just a matter of 'common sense'.

If u can see Im also commenting in the frustration thread n not any thread created by you or any other member here ,   you say 
''Some people want the show to end as much as some others want it to keep continue. Simple''  ... But  let me tell you this is not the case actually
The team of DABH has been getting good feedback from all over the world wide fans, Let me assure you ,other than I-F or online fans there are many mediums through which the Production house gets instant feedbacks,Moreoever TRP also has been a very good indicator of how much love DABH gets..

All people  love the show and want it to continue till the time it gets high trp so does the production house ...  Its not the case of ' some want it to stay on air while some want it to go off air' ...
Only 3-4 members here want the show to end or actors to quit ðŸ˜• , The better option for 3-4 members is to quit watching rather than wasting time or writing negative things . The show is made for masses  not for 3-4 members only ..This  understanding is also a matter of common sense I believe . Even when DABH has completed more than 3 years it has a good variety of tracks , til the time they have such innovative ideas they shoud continue ...

Also dont contradict your own statements, In ur previous posts you said the makers shoud not have too much pressure for trp or top position , now all of a sudden you are worried about DABH 's top position ðŸ˜• 
Edited by Sonali_11 - 9 years ago
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
why this halfbaked cop show in the name of DABH🤢🤢🤢🤢
someone please hijack DABH CVs😡😡
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yo why is this Dina or whatever her name is wearing such short and tight shorts please I watch dis drama with my grandma
AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwerveBae

Yo why is this Dina or whatever her name is wearing such short and tight shorts please I watch dis drama with my grandma

seriously...😡
maybe the trp wen't down coz of her dress ðŸ˜†
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RK track is interesting though a bit dragging but hope Meena track ends soon.  CVs messed up with all other characters to defend her.  SurYa are supporting Meena blindly without making her realize her mistake. Bhabho-Bhabhasa's suddenly taking Vikram's side is confusing. CVs bringing in an unnecessary terrorist character Prema and pairing her with Vikram is their clever move. Now, Meena is the new protagonist and all others seem supporting roles. I don't understand why CVs do not make Meena realize her mistake and show some repentance than all this drama.  Hope CVs move on from Meena and Chavvi too.

Sincere request to you CVs.  You do not seem to punish Meena or Chavvi or show any repentance on their part, so please do not make Chavvi steal jewels and then show SurYa defend her and speak about their sanskaars and respect.
Lvdt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this drama is getting worse day by day..
they shud finish this nonsense asap..cant digest it more