Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
ramya what happened to daily written updates
atleast make a post daily with compiled live updates 
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ramaji. dev is gvng regular updates.
Vasanthi ji wil continue regular updatibg once shes back to india next week.

for remaining days some one has to come forward and give updates. i have requested enough from all but seems none r interested.

if any one is ok to give update by copying live update or write their own summary they can proceed.
thala thumbnail
SS will be back with her LU next week
which days are vacant ? so that she can make a post and copy paste the LU
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Monday
Friday
Saturday are available
thala thumbnail
ok i will ask SS to post CLU as WU
thala thumbnail
too many stickies on first page
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
To DABH forum members, delivering a message from Rami akka Ramya, She wont be able to come to forum for 4days tops due to some personal issues, kindly behave in her absence and respect forum rules. 
Thanks 
TitansFan thumbnail
Makes Sense, Yet I feel my post is misread. 
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Kimkudos

Wow hats off to you development members .  If somebody says against you,   you delate that messages!  Keep it up. Thats why I said  THIS IS ONLY ANAS FORUM.   NOT DABH FORUM.  PLEASE ANAS FANS ONLY CAN SEND COMMENTS TO THIS FORUM.   THIS FORUM MENT ONLY  FOR ANAS FANS.  Sonali you are 100% correct.

Hi there,

You are requested to go through the forum rules :
Diya aur Baati Hum Forum Rules

The Development team or the moderation are NOT to be discussed in the forum, if you have concerns or issues, then do PM one of the GMs or forum viewbie.

This is a frustration thread to vent out your frustration about the show, story and characters and not about the development team, members and the different fan-groups of the forum! If anyone had breach the rules, then use the report button to report it and we will be looking into it as soon as we are online.

We would like to request everyone to let bygones be bygones, the past is history! So forget the past and start with a clean slate! Otherwise things will always be bitter between everyone!

And once again:

The forum coolbies are not part of the moderation team hence its a misconception that they do have moderating rights. Only forum viewbie has moderation rights along with the global moderators! Kindly stop targeting the coolbies thinking they are part of the moderating team, if anyone has any complaints about them, then please do PM me or one of the co GMs!

Any post targeting the DTs will be trashed. If you have any issues, PM the DT or GMs!

Regards,
IF Development Team

Edited by Aahaana - 8 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Another Quick Message from Ramya, She may not be able to come to forum for some days, anyone have requests of Stickies and threads kindly reach any other DT member of this forum, thanks