mehak_kapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak_kapoor

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Gauhaar jaan showed that class comes from within not from *big family*

lovee gau

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_breezepravalCassspabhina_roksdrafsulCaptainCharismacl0wnkhamosshhhblue-ice

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Boring Live Chat of Gauahar!!! (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Saath 7 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suchee

suchee

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 10:09am | IP Logged
LOL .. I DISLIKE her CHAT Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67

ShreyALuVKushaL

Goldie

ShreyALuVKushaL

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi.

Originally posted by rohit2.0

She won na ??

yes but looking at her fans and PR seems like she has lost WinkLOL
mirchi lag rahi heinShockedLOLGo and watch what she said about PR ..related questionBig smilewhy don't u accept that Gauhar has a great fan following and now even kushal's fans support and love her ,so that must be clear that she has a huge fan following  fans..Embarrassedkeep chanting PR,PR...LOLLOLGauhar has already won..Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_breezeseemasrabhina_roksCaptainCharismacl0wnkhamosshhhmehak_kapoorblue-ice

radhika215

Goldie

radhika215

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Hi Gauahar, this is Ravneet from Canada. I find you as a very strong person and ofcourse you are really caring. \nWhat are your thoughts on Sangram? And you said that you have never said anything about tanisha..we dont seem to believe that because I have seen when you were using those " dash " words for her, and obviously they meant something you didnt want to say, so something negative. You also said that you never say shut up.. but the next day you said it thrice, and u often say it. So how can u say that u dont lie? Also during the toy factory task, you guys had to pick 2 people who did the least amount of work, you picked Tanisha and Arman, knowing that Kushal and Ajaz did the least, and before picking their names you said that u play fair and wouldnt hesitate to say ur friends names if they are wrong or pointed out or not doing something correctly..So in that case where did that statement go? \nAnyways, I respect your upbringing :) You have a good sense of fashion haha I like your wardrobe & makeup! Congrats for your victory! Have you made up your mind of using the prize money?
Gauahar Khan
I think shut up is a really rude word and I try not to use it. But in an environment like the house you tend to say in the moment. and I feel bad for saying it to andy.

i love how she COMPLETELY ignores the part about the toy factory task question, HAHA

gauahar i want to ask you that do you think kushal should have been in top 5 ??
Gauahar Khan
Yes I really think so. He's a huge TV sstar and I was expecting him to be in top 5. But its a game so cant predict whats gonna happe

please someone knock some sense into her, hes NOT huge

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67Kwerky23alexstarChingaari

silverbug

IF-Dazzler

silverbug

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Privacy.Invaded

She won na ??

looking at you and ur use of mid "Simi", seems like u are the loser WinkLOL even after using different account & name, ur writing style & rubbish grammar gives u away, so sad CryCryLOL why not enjoy the mirchi for being the loser & supporting c-grade loser celeb...eat some badaams everyday, so u can get grow some brain than relying on that pea sized miniature version...

rowdiest enjoys her mirchi, kabhi rowdiest aur kabhi chicken shit "simi" DeadDead

Again, please, others do not start ur lectures...she is getting what she deserves after leaking people's private info and pics on the site for someone who loves giving handjobs DeadDeadDead

Whose pictures/info got leaked ?

Haha all this drama just for a show.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drafsulCaptainCharisma

rits08

IF-Dazzler

rits08

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

She won na ??

awww..dont feel bad sweety...next tym ur fav might win Wink
bt apne dl ko behlane ke liye bohot ache explainations dhoonde hai apne..koi na...watever makes u sleep..enjoy with that Embarrassed

seemasrdrafsulcl0wnsilverbug

desicrowd

IF-Sizzlerz

desicrowd

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Nice replies... Gauhar doesn't hold grudges and that's class...
Unlike high class people who hold grudges even after the show...

As for the number of dislikes... Looks like Tani's PR have woken up now after her Big loss and started voting for her in every poll...

And m glad Gau is not hanging with people who talk bad about her... Proves she is not a DOORMAT...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_breezepravalseemasrdrafsulabhina_roksrits08cl0wnCaptainCharismakhamosshhhblue-ice

CaptainCharisma

IF-Dazzler

CaptainCharisma

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Please not a word against Minnie.
Please!!
She already got insulted by Imam on Twitter pretty badly LOL

cool_breezerits08TheRowdiestdesicrowd

Post Reply New Post

Go to top