Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhema thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Bhabho ordering the officers to change sandy room doesn't make sense
She is talking like she is talking too her DILS and ordering.😡😡😡

And also she orders Sandy to win that trophy is really irritating. It seems like Bhabho will occupy this training track too. 

let us go there and pack her up and throw her in  RM.

As u said in the very first day she has confident look. and the naxt day she is not. CVs are fluctuating her character. 
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Bro, i think they are trying to show that Bhabo has a huge powerful effect on Sandy and can turn her confidence into total confusion. So many times I hear people saying that CVs never show things without a reason.  well CVs made very sure that Bhabo was shown as the BOSS. She bossed everybody there. 
ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hahaha
yes ma
how caring sasu ma!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Anushaji a little late to post. But I was expecting whatever was showed last week. Sandhya is still the bahu who is eager to please Bhabo. She still has the fear of losing the family. Yes she wants to be an IPS officer but that is by pleasing everyone. It is time she grows up and understands she cannot please Bhabo. Now Bhabo wants her to win the trophy at any cost. This IPS track is most probably going to be a 3 member race for the trophy. Sandhya, Zakir and that Charu's character. 
Sandhya pressurized by Bhabo is not at all going to win and each time she loses EV will come into her mind and she will be more afraid. I had always maintained the current Sandhya is not fit to be an IPS officer and last week she proved me right. 

Coming to Bhabo it was good to see finally MS Singh keeps her in place and Sooraj and Babasa forced to listen to Ms Singh. For Sandhya to change Sooraj has to change. He has to come out of his emotinal crutch on Bhabo. He needs to throw that away. The day he throws that out Sandhya will become more confident and secure in her relationship with her husband and only that can make her a good IPS officer. 

Sooraj has improved from covert support his support has become overt. Now he has to stand for her against the EV. But for that to happen I guess there is one more year. 
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wt more to accept ur post pothi.wt u said s 100% true.sandy can respect bhabo.but accepting or nodding head to all wt bhabo saying s highly stupid.just to show husband supporting wife,they made mockery of sandy's dream.sandy s quite a confident girl to manage herself y to show her dumb in this track as its her dream she wants to live with it.BIG BLOOPER.also is suraj supporting sandy in all terms hmm BIG NO.he just stood like a statue while bhabo was ruling in training academy.only to support his wife behind bhabo or within four walls its not truly husband supporting wife.

i hope once bhabo leave TA.sandy may become normal.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Sandhya was a confident girl. But not now. Marriage brings in a lot of change for a woman and she fears losing her family. Sooraj needs to understand what it means to be an IPS officer and stand up to Bhabo.
Current Sandhya is confused. Confused between her dream and family. With Bhabo reminder her every minute of EV how can she be at peace. We have been telling this for ages. Respecting elders is fine, but being a katputli in their hands is not fine.

Sandhya is a katputli in Bhabo's hands which I have put in many posts before. This katputli cannot be an IPS officer. She has to learn to stop dancing to Bhabo's tunes. She looks so meek in front of Bhabo and her demands.

We have to accept that. Sandhya will be like that only. I would say quite a realistic portrayal of Sandhya. From here they have to show the emotional growth of both Sooraj and Sandhya coming completely out of Bhabo's control.
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Excellent post Anusha. I am commenting after a very long time. I did expect a much more confident and self assured Sandhya in the academy. Unfortunately what I see is, the Stockholm syndrome still continuing. Except for the State government nobody can determine a cadet's place of posting. Which ever cadre or state is allotted to Sandhya that State government alone can decide where she will be posted. No trophy winning can get you a posting of your choice. In order to keep Bhabo at the centre of all actions, is it really necessary for CVs to divert so much from reality. Why can't they just leave Sandy alone in peace for some time, without the Damocles sword of another challenge hanging over her head. DABH has been topping the charts for time immemorial...why not test new waters...set Sandhya free to do her training unhindered. Maybe the serial may reach even greater heights with this liberation.
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shruti..definitely sandy s one confused soul now.but she s not a puppet in bhabo's hands all the time.she s just respecting her ya bit much thats y she dnt want to hurt her and her feelings.

also bhabo s obsessed with her bahu than her children  

uma ji...welcome back ma ji.🤗 u were missed badly and ur posts too.

then y bhabo s challenging sandy with that trophy? and ur idea..nice idea.but cvz wont leave bhabo.
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: UMDU

Excellent post Anusha. I am commenting after a very long time. I did expect a much more confident and self assured Sandhya in the academy. Unfortunately what I see is, the Stockholm syndrome still continuing. Except for the State government nobody can determine a cadet's place of posting. Which ever cadre or state is allotted to Sandhya that State government alone can decide where she will be posted. No trophy winning can get you a posting of your choice. In order to keep Bhabo at the centre of all actions, is it really necessary for CVs to divert so much from reality. Why can't they just leave Sandy alone in peace for some time, without the Damocles sword of another challenge hanging over her head. DABH has been topping the charts for time immemorial...why not test new waters...set Sandhya free to do her training unhindered. Maybe the serial may reach even greater heights with this liberation.

Bhabo has to be the star for trps. That's the only explanation for this sudden trophy.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
But AJ overdose of bhabo can also pull down the trps. It happened many times before...It's high time for CVs to pack her back to Pushkar and keep her away from sandy for some time ðŸ˜¡

Umaji welcome back ðŸ¤— agree with you CVs are scared to experiment, maybe because the competition for no1 is close now...also I wonder is it compulsory to include all permanent actors in the serial to have some scenes...why are we getting unnecessary RM scenes, that is irritating me more than bhabo ðŸ˜¡