Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

what if???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sara_sara

Goldie

sara_sara

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 3:34am | IP Logged
i think its radha who stab umang she found out the truth and stab him and living in denial and tripti knows it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowcatxoAnitaholicNISHADEEP

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what if???" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NISHADEEP

IF-Sizzlerz

NISHADEEP

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Hmm possibility...cant say no completely but I think that si unlikely that Radha killed Umang...
If it was Radha I don't understand why she would let Gopi take the blame
And start acting like a widow too???
She would tell everyone the truth right??? The truth that she found out??

And plus, when Umangs body was brought downstairs Radha was coming from outside, from the temple. How did she kill umaNG?? She was also talking to herself about Triptis marriage on the way. But if she had found out d truth she would also have known that Tripti is Umangs wife...

And if she killed umang herself why does she want to live in modi bhavan to make the modis lives miserable???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaadhniRainbowcatxo

Rainbowcatxo

IF-Dazzler

Rainbowcatxo

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NISHADEEP

Hmm possibility...cant say no completely but I think that si unlikely that Radha killed Umang...
If it was Radha I don't understand why she would let Gopi take the blame
And start acting like a widow too???
She would tell everyone the truth right??? The truth that she found out??

And plus, when Umangs body was brought downstairs Radha was coming from outside, from the temple. How did she kill umaNG?? She was also talking to herself about Triptis marriage on the way. But if she had found out d truth she would also have known that Tripti is Umangs wife...

And if she killed umang herself why does she want to live in modi bhavan to make the modis lives miserable???

Yes I was also thinking the same thing. I'm not sure if Radha could be the murderer. If she did find out about Umang's true identity, maybe she would kill him. But she wouldn't let Gopi, like you had said, take the blame. If she did find out, she would know that Gopi was just trying to save her from Umang's clutches. But if she did murder Umang, she might have come out of the temple earlier and found out the truth about Umang. She might have secretly gone into Umang's room and murdered him but Gopi had observed this all and took the blame for ''murdering'' Umang. But I don't think Radha is the murderer because if she was first of all, she would never let Gopi take the blame for ''murdering'' Umang. Also, Radha had said to Gopi that she (Radha) would get revenge on everyone that lives in Modi Bhavan because Gopi had murdered Umang. I don't think Tripti would know if Radha did murder Umang. Because Tripti wouldn't spare Radha if she found out that all along Radha had done this murder. However, I think Tripti is the murderer and I had also written down on another post, on how Tripti might have murdered Umang leaving all the evidences on Gopi. By the way, lovely post :)

Edited by Rainbowcatxo - 04 January 2014 at 4:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NISHADEEP

Anitaholic

IF-Dazzler

Anitaholic

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 7:02am | IP Logged
But then she would thank gopi and not constantly shout

pamela01

Goldie

pamela01

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
I think that Tripti  or  Urmila killed Umang.  The knife  that Gopi was holding is similar to the knife that tripi had threatened to kill Radha with.  I think that Tripti had also threatened Umang with the knife.
Gopi was holding the knife with the blade facing upwards and there was no blood on Gopi's hand or clothes.

The killer clothes might have blood and tripti  clothes might have blood on it so she quickly changed her clothes.

Urmila might have been in the room when Gopi  entered the room and Urmila placed the knife in Gopi's hand and threatened her.

In the past Gopi allowed Kokila to stay in jail to protect urmila.  Gopi will do anything to protect Urmila

sara_sara

Goldie

sara_sara

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 3:19am | IP Logged
thanks guys for taking time to read what i posted

you guys miss my point what i say is think about it
  • radha overheard U and T and found out the truth
  • in her anger she stab him after confrenting him
  • in her mantlestate she has block the whole incident out like a memory block whaich can heppen when a purson is mently hurt i am not a shrink but i heard that heppend
  • thats why she is keep accusing gopi as she has refuse to accept the reality as her brain has block the whole thing out
another thing could be
  •  tripty she is not acting like grieving widdow maybe its a setup to extract money from modis to drop the case by tripty and umang is not realy dead  it has shown in one of ekta's serials 
  • but then its not tipical ekta serial
  • so i think tripty dont care about umang she probbly happy to mary the setup guy now that she is real widow  lets se what cvs have in mind but i am sure everyone is sick of this track

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.