Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SRK vs Salman vs Amir (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

KifPaulholic

IF-Sizzlerz

KifPaulholic

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 4:00am | IP Logged
You know I hate this arguing about the khans, cause quite honestly I love all three them. I love SRK n Salman and I like Aamir as an actor. Can we quit comparing them and forcing me to be against one or the other.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SRK vs Salman vs Amir (Page 7)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Che.Guevara

IF-Rockerz

Che.Guevara

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .KuchiMama.Ds

OMG Karan U made my day..Kahanse mila yeh pic?Silly Grey wow Day Dreaming

Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.KuchiMama.Ds

-Ranjha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ranjha-

Originally posted by Debarati7

Sir jii..with all due rspect..this is a popat logic..Sallu's father was a famous screenplay wrtier and Aamir's dad was a prod/dir i m not sure..So they are star kids..Warna Harman Bawaja k dad koi hero nhi the..and he IS called a star kid

Harman Baweja ka naam maine nahi liya coz his dad is Prod/dir, same like armaan kohli, Both these actors come in league of Aamir, Salman when you talk about having a FAMILY BACKGROUND in Bollywood.

Star Kids is always referred as Abhishek Bachchan having a STAR Father.

Famous Screenplay writer doesn't mean STAR. He is referred as well known professional. Being a son of a HERO, and Being a son of a Film Professional is all different.

KifPaulholic

IF-Sizzlerz

KifPaulholic

Originally posted by Mr.KaminA

Originally posted by Kifsrkdewani

but NO flirting.

Romeo Naam Mera, Flirting hai Kaam mera..... MainHeartko churounDay Dreaming
ROFL

-Ranjha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ranjha-

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KARAN888

Star Kids means kids who are from a filmy background 

Directors
Actors 
Writers
Editors
Producers

This logic doesn't apply, other than ACTORS, you will never see those professional being addressed as SUPERSTAR SALIM KHAN's son Salman KHAN... Famous Writer Salim Khan's Son Salman Khan is always written.

kat007

IF-Sizzlerz

kat007

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 4:04am | IP Logged
star kids... what about tushaar kapoor 

KifPaulholic

IF-Sizzlerz

KifPaulholic

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Salman didnt use his fathers name to be where he is today. he might be a star kid, but he didn't took advantage of that like other star kids

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TIGER_KHANkat007

Debarati7

IF-Dazzler

Debarati7

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mr.KaminA

Originally posted by Debarati7

Sir jii..with all due rspect..this is a popat logic..Sallu's father was a famous screenplay wrtier and Aamir's dad was a prod/dir i m not sure..So they are star kids..Warna Harman Bawaja k dad koi hero nhi the..and he IS called a star kid

Harman Baweja ka naam maine nahi liya coz his dad is Prod/dir, same like armaan kohli, Both these actors come in league of Aamir, Salman when you talk about having a FAMILY BACKGROUND in Bollywood.

Star Kids is always referred as Abhishek Bachchan having a STAR Father.

Famous Screenplay writer doesn't mean STAR. He is referred as well known professional. Being a son of a HERO, and Being a son of a Film Professional is all different.
Aree to ek hi bat hai bhai..Pari is also a star kid as she is PC's sis..star father is not the only parameter..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kat007

Post Reply New Post

Go to top