Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

   

SRK vs Salman vs Amir (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

-Ranjha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ranjha-

Joined: 12 March 2011

Posts: 34007

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kifsrkdewani

kyun

1st of all i am not Your BHAI, 2nd of all, yes TALAASH 1st Day Collection has beaten HOLIDAY Release JTHJ. So why not to admit it, what's so big halla hoo in it? LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SRK vs Salman vs Amir (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KifPaulholic

IF-Sizzlerz

KifPaulholic

Joined: 06 October 2011

Posts: 16550

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 3:43am | IP Logged
@ MR KaminA kyun bhai you didn't seem to have a problem when you were bashing without proper facts ( I'm talking about Talaash beat JTHJ) ring a bell?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debarati7

-Ranjha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ranjha-

Joined: 12 March 2011

Posts: 34007

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debarati7

Are kal jo wo Salman's 50 flops wali list aayi thi..wo kahan gyi..i want to post that hereDancing

Same LIST can be formed for SRK also LOL

Che.Guevara

IF-Rockerz

Che.Guevara

Joined: 03 June 2013

Posts: 9150

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mr.KaminA

Originally posted by KARAN888

And lets not forget Aamir and Salman have debuted 4 years before SRK LOL 

SRK = star kids worst nightmare since 1992 Tongue

star kids like Tushar Kapoor, Fardeen Khan, Mimoh, Abhishek Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan LOL

Sohail Khan,Salman Khan,Arbaaz Khan,Amir Khan,Faisal Khan,Ayub Khan,Zayed Khan LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bramcote46SinistarPainducktalesDebarati7KifPaulholicmeghasingh

AishMinoz

IF-Sizzlerz

AishMinoz

Joined: 09 March 2010

Posts: 12776

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mr.KaminA

Originally posted by AishMinoz

Like u did in ur SRK vs Amir threadLOL..i m talking abt no. of hits not only TOP HITS/top5 grosser of the year

What's this logic gal? Does Top hits doesn't count in No. of hits ROFL

I can write it without table also, names directly, den also u can count them LOLTongue
 
ugh your 2006 list dnt include KANK/DON .y? BCZ THEY WERE NOT TOP HITS .So SRK has total 25 hits .
2006Dhoom 2KrrishLage Raho MunnabhaiVivahFanaa

-Ranjha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ranjha-

Joined: 12 March 2011

Posts: 34007

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kifsrkdewani

@ MR KaminA kyun bhai you didn't seem to have a problem when you were bashing without proper facts ( I'm talking about Talaash beat JTHJ) ring a bell?

Answer i gave above:

Originally posted by Mr.KaminA

Originally posted by Kifsrkdewani

kyun
 
1st of all i am not Your BHAI, 2nd of all, yes TALAASH 1st Day Collection has beaten HOLIDAY Release JTHJ. So why not to admit it, what's so big halla hoo in it? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KifPaulholic

Debarati7

IF-Dazzler

Debarati7

Joined: 10 July 2012

Posts: 3961

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mr.KaminA

Originally posted by Debarati7

Are kal jo wo Salman's 50 flops wali list aayi thi..wo kahan gyi..i want to post that hereDancing

Same LIST can be formed for SRK also LOL
U mean 50 flops of SRK..banao banao..i really wanna see..hongi tab to banaogeLOL

-Ranjha-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ranjha-

Joined: 12 March 2011

Posts: 34007

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishMinoz

Originally posted by Mr.KaminA

Originally posted by AishMinoz

Like u did in ur SRK vs Amir threadLOL..i m talking abt no. of hits not only TOP HITS/top5 grosser of the year

What's this logic gal? Does Top hits doesn't count in No. of hits ROFL

I can write it without table also, names directly, den also u can count them LOLTongue
 
ugh your 2006 list dnt include KANK/DON .y? BCZ THEY WERE NOT TOP HITS .So SRK has total 25 hits .
2006Dhoom 2KrrishLage Raho MunnabhaiVivahFanaa

So kiddish u r... in this way many Salman films will be added which were not in top 5... chal tu khush ho ja, make Srk's 25 hits LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-xXx-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Salman to launch Salman Khan Productions Javed__ 6 347 23 October 2013 at 5:23am
By sandiab
Salman to launch Salman Khan Productions.

2

.KuchiMama.Ds 14 1165 19 September 2013 at 10:48am
By sandiab
The Salman you don't know [40 things you don't know about Salman]

2 3

MaNanHoLiC 16 3464 25 August 2013 at 7:30pm
By BloodyHypocrite
Salman-aishwarya or salman-katrina?

2 3 4 5 6

Deathstroke 44 4604 10 June 2013 at 8:16am
By -SUMITaholic-
The USP of Dabangg 2 is Salman, Salman, Salman KhotaSikaShreya 6 1384 03 December 2012 at 12:19am
By sweet_angel27

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.