Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: crazyRajputfan

Toh yehkya hai waise acc to tc sushita expect ed in adi nats marriage

arey dibakar said ki she may play anguridevi nt satyabati
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The lady who posted the news has deleted her tweet. She seems to be working for some PR firm. 
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am wondering which story will they use for the movie! I have read 6/7 stories of BB series. But I didn't find any anguridevi there. She is not a regular character. So in which story anguri is there? Can anyone help me? Satyavati is BB's wife. They first met in the story named "Arthonamortham". At the end of the story they got married. So I think it can be a good story to make film. But then Dibakar said in the film satyavati isn't an important character. And he didn't mention about any child artist yet. So may be we won't see Byomkesh's son Khoka in the movie. So which story they have selected for the film...? Curious to know😳
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Acha announcement nahi honi thi kya yeh bhi sdr style haikya they kept vaani in wraps
ishika_sushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bonnefille

Dunno! I don't even know who Anguri Devi is. 

ETA: She is older than Sushant if to go by Wiki, so dunno if she is playing Satyabati. 

I so hope that she's not playing Satyabati.As I've said earlier, she would look like his mom,if cast opposite him! And yes...she is way older to Sushant.She has a teenage daughter.
ishika_sushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yayy! new thread! 🥳

Thanks for the new thread Afsara! 🤗
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats to SSR pankhas for this new thread.. lets hope we get more news and info about him and this one moves faster than the last one...
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ishika_sushita

I so hope that she's not playing Satyabati.As I've said earlier, she would look like his mom,if cast opposite him! And yes...she is way older to Sushant.She has a teenage daughter.

lol ya I also think so. She is aged. But Dibakar confirmed that she is not playing Satyavati. She'll play Anguri devi. Have you read byomkesh series Ishi? Can you tell me in which stories there is Anguridevi? I have read 6-7 stories. But anguri wasn't there. Want to know about anguri's character.
ChannaMereya thumbnail
This DBB is getting mysteriosu cast toh batado
ChannaMereya thumbnail